剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
骑着这个性感小伙
and riding that fine son of a bitch
直到他的大腿磨出茧子
until he had calluses on his thighs.
那是我的生日
So, it's my birthday.
我们风光无限
and we are flying high.
油价超过100美元一桶
Oil's over a hundred a barrel.
-143美元一桶 -没错
Hundred and forty-three. -Mm-hmm.
汤米说 我要带你去坎昆
So Tommy says, "I'm gonna take you to Cancún.
孩子就留给爷爷奶奶照顾吧
Grandparents are gonna watch the kids."
你那时候好像才两岁
You were two, I think.
宝贝 你就像只圆润的小虫子
Baby, you were just like a fat, little bug.
然后我们去了FBO
So we go to the FBO,
登上了飞机 我也换上了比基尼
get on this plane, and I'm dressed for the beach.
飞机起飞还不到20分钟
Plane takes off, and not 20 minutes later
我们就降落了
we're landing.
我往窗外一看
I look out the window,
我们到了拉伯克
we're in Lubbock.
汤米就说 是飞机出了点问题
Tommy says, "There's some issue with the plane.
我们先去吃点东西吧
Let's get something to eat."
然后我们就去了欧弗顿酒店
So we go to the Overton Hotel,
他说自己已经定了房♥间
and he says he's got a room.
我以为他是想调情
Now, I think he's being frisky
因为汤米现在还是喜欢拐弯抹角地找乐子
'cause Tommy's still not above making a detour for a good poke.
别当着别人面说这些...
Come on, honey, don't say that...
-爸爸 -哦 我的老天
Dad...in front of people. God.
我们去了一间大套房♥
We go out to this giant suite
床上放着一件黑色亮片礼服
where there is a black sequin ball gown
他说 穿上它
laying on the bed.
-嗯 -于是我就照做了
Mm. -And he says, "Put it on."
紧接着
I do.
他从另一个房♥间里出来了
He comes out of the other room
穿了件燕尾服
wearing this tux.
他对我说
And he says to me,
我骗了你 宝贝
"I lied to you, baby...
我们不是要去墨西哥
We're not going to Mexico.
我们就待在拉伯克
We're gonna stay right here in Lubbock,
我要实现你的半个梦想
and I'm gonna make one half of your dream come true."
他带我去了宴会厅里
He takes me down to the ballroom
乔治就在那儿进行私人演出呢
where George Strait is playing a private event.
我们就在舞池里跳双人舞
And we two-stepped that dance floor
乔治也只为我们两人伴奏
with George Strait playing just for us.
三周以后
Three weeks later,
市场崩♥盘♥ 油价跌到了30美元一桶
the markets crashed and oil dropped to 30.
我们失去了一切
We lost everything.
实打实的 我们失去了一切
And I do mean everything.
对了 我突然想起来 我该走了
Shit, I just remembered, I got to go.
能搭个顺风车回去吗?
Can we get a ride back with you?
那可得等一会儿
Well, it's gonna be a while yet.
我得去检查一下钻机 所以...
I, uh, got to check on a rig, so...
-哦 我可以叫滴滴 -我能捎你回去
-Oh, I can call an Uber. -I can give you a ride.
那我在家等你 亲爱的
Well, I-I'll see you at the house, hon.
好了
All right.
他不愿意提及那场危机
He doesn't like to talk about the bust.
是啊 我想也是
No, I guess... I guess he wouldn't.
-汤米 -嘿
-Tommy. -Hey.
你这儿只有一个机台工人
You just got one floor hand.
我只能派一个人上井架
I had to send one up the derrick.
原先的井架工受伤了
Derrickhand got smashed.
戴尔送他去医院了
Dale took him to the hospital.
他没什么大碍吧?
Is he gonna be all right?
只要他还能用左手撸管
As long as he can jack off with his left hand,
我想就没大碍了
I guess, yeah.
那是谁?
Who is that?
不是我的主意
Not my idea.
曼努埃尔
Manuel.
进展还顺利吗?
Is it going smooth?
现在顺利着呢
Going smooth now.
你再婚了?
Remarried?
你丈夫是做什么的?
What's your husband do?
盖酒店的
Builds hotels.
我能问问...
Can I ask...
你为什么来这儿吗?
what you're doing here?
我们在放春假
We're on spring break.
你不是他喜欢的类型
You're not his type.
除了年龄差30岁以外吗?
You mean aside from the 30-year age difference?
汤米需要刺♥激♥ 能激活他野性的人
Tommy needs calamities. You know, he needs blowouts.
他需要去控制那些不受控的因素
He needs to control things that can't be controlled
才能感受到满足
to feel like a man.
你为什么这么嫉妒我?
Why are you so jealous of me?
亲爱的 我现在就能当着你面
Honey, I could sleep with your boyfriend
睡你的男友 而你只能
in front of you, and there's nothing
眼睁睁地看着
that you could do about it.
我问的是 你为什么要吃我的醋?
I mean, why are you jealous at all?
他又不是你丈夫
He's not your husband.
你已经另嫁他人了
You have a different husband.
该死的律师
Fucking lawyers.
内特 你还在加班啊?
Burning the midnight oil, Nate?
-家谈完了 还有两家要谈
One down, two to go.
正在处理和梅迪娜家族的和解事宜
Working out settlements for the Medina family.
他们提起诉讼了吗?
Did they file suit?
只是未雨绸缪
Just getting ahead of it.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
这可是两码事 内森
Well, those are two different things, Nathan.
你还没睡 宝贝?
You still awake, babe?
这太疯狂了 我信你说的
It's-it's crazy 'cause I-I believe you,
但又不能完全相信 你明白吗?
but then I-I kind of don't, you know?
好吧 怎么了?
Okay, what's wrong?
她就是个逃兵
She's a quitter.
该死的叛徒
She's a fucking quitter.
市场一崩♥盘♥她就离开了你
Market crashes and she leaves you.
找了个最有钱的大亨嫁了
Finds the richest man who will have her.
亲爱的 事情没你想得那么简单
Well, honey, there's more to it than that.
不 就是这样
No, there isn't.
我很难形容失去一切意味着什么
It's hard to describe what it means to lose everything.
房♥子和车都没了
Your house and your car.
我们不得不变卖♥♥她所有的珠宝
We had to sell all of her jewelry.
而我更是糟糕透顶
And I was no picnic.
我成天借酒浇愁 直到她离开才幡然醒悟
I hid in a bottle and didn't come out till she left me.
她只是想为了你和你哥哥
She was just trying to do the best thing
做出最好的选择
for you and your brother.
你不值得为此掉眼泪 亲爱的
And it's not worth one tear out of you, hon.
好吧
Okay.
而且这都无关紧要 因为...
And it doesn't matter because...
就算当时市场没有崩♥盘♥
even if there hadn't been a bust,
我们也走不到最后
we would've still ended.
我们就像是油和水 你懂我意思吗?
We're just oil and water. You know what I mean?
你补个觉吧 亲爱的
You get some sleep, honey.
我永远不会抛弃你的
I'll never quit you.
无论市场形势如何
No matter what the market does.
我都明白 宝贝
I know you won't, baby girl.
情债难偿啊
Every damn woman in my life.
好了 说说吧
All right, let me have it...
我们天造地设 不是吗?
We were great together, weren't we?
亲爱的...
Honey...
我们的婚姻糟透了
We had a terrible marriage,
只是偶尔也会有片刻欢愉
interrupted by brief moments of joy.
我是说 你记得吗 在市场景气的时候
I mean, remember, you were pretty miserable
你依然很痛苦 别忘了这一点
during the booms, don't forget.
你总是找不见人
You were always gone.
我会一直这样的 工作性质如此 亲爱的
And I'll always be gone. That's the job, hon.
我是说 我们很享受做♥爱♥
I mean, we had great sex
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表