剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
《石油天王》前情提要
Previously on Landman
米汤? 最近如何?
Tommy? How are you?
世界如海 珍珠待采 卡米 我还能怎么说呢?
The world is my oyster, Cami. What can I tell you?
我记得那颗珍珠
I remember that oyster.
这是笔遗嘱抚恤金
This is a bereavement offer.
有什么陷阱吗?
What's the catch?
你们不能主张
You can't decide that
这场事故是我们的错
the accident was our fault.
如果就是你们的错呢?
What if it was your fault?
-维克托在哪? -维克托已经
-Where's Victor? -Victor has
委托了我们协助处理离婚事宜
asked us to assist in the dissolution of the marriage.
赶紧说那辆宾利
Get to the fucking Bentley.
宾利是个礼物
The Bentley was a gift...
所有礼物都归你个人所有
All gifts are your separate property.
赫莫萨油田的租约呢?
The Hermosa Field lease?
他们想让我们赔偿
They want compensation?
他们损失的货
for the product they lost.
-排队等着吧 -他们威胁了我们
Get in line. -They made threats.
内森怎么打到我这儿了?
Why is Nathan calling my phone?
-嘿 内特 -库珀昨晚被人打了
Hey, Nate. -Cooper was attacked last night.
-他正在总院做手术呢 -库珀·诺里斯?
-He's in surgery at General. -Cooper Norris?
-你是谁? -你又是谁?
Who are you? -Who are you?
-我是他妹妹 -我的身份不太好说
-I'm his sister. -I'm harder to explain.
哦 我的天吶!
Oh, my God!
妈妈?
Mom?
一定要找到那群混♥蛋♥
Find the fuckers that did this.
这就是伤害我家人的下场
That's what I do to people who hurt my family.
啊!
Ah!
我要带我儿子离开这儿
I got to get my boy out of here.
不然他会没命的
before somebody kills him.
我跟你说
Well, I'll tell you what,
这可不是什么好主意
I've seen some terrible ideas in my day.
你怎么不回家 库珀?
Why don't you come home, Cooper?
回哪儿 爸爸? 哪儿才是我的家?
And where would that be, Dad? Where's home for me?
这是我力所能及的事
It's the least I can do.
而且有人作伴也挺好的
And it will be nice to have some company.
你可能会有很多不速之客 亲爱的
You might get more company than you want, honey.
这小子现在就是行走的靶子
There's a big bull's-eye on this boy.
我知道 是我一手造成的
I know. I put it there.
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶一样
Just like Romeo and Juliet.
你记得他们的结局吗?
You remember what happened to them?
实际上我从没看过这部戏
I've actually never seen the play.
他们都死了 贝弗利
They died, Beverly.
在毁了各自的家庭之后
After they destroyed their own families,
双双自杀身亡
they both committed suicide.
好了
Okay.
嗨 露西亚
Hola, Lucia.
嗨
Hola.
小心脚下
Okay, watch your step.
孩子怎么样?
?Cómo está mi bebé?
挺好的 喝了两瓶奶
Todo tranquilo. Tomó dos botellas.
睡着了 一切安好
Dormido. Todo bien.
-能给我点时间吗? -嗯
-?Me das un momento? -Mm-hmm.
行啊 不着急 我没什么事
Sí, no hay prisa. No tengo nada que hacer.
不错啊
Está chulo.
露西亚
Lucia.
这是你的房♥间
This is your room.
家里只有这一张床
This is the only bed we've go.t..
另一个房♥间的是婴儿床
Other room has a crib in it.
你再瘦也不可能睡那儿
You might be skinny, but you ain't fitting in that.
我不能睡你房♥间
I can't take your room.
反正我经常在沙发上过夜
I sleep most nights on the couch anyways.
我去给你做点吃的
I'm gonna make you something to eat.
我不饿
I-I'm not hungry.
你在这儿必须得好好吃饭
Okay, the one thing you're gonna do while you're here is eat.
石油天王
第一季第7集
节奏保持住!
Keep that pace steady!
每个动作都能助你们达成目标
Every stroke counts towards your goals.
记住 你们比想象中更强大
Remember, you're stronger than you think.
你应该在这儿教课 妈妈
You should teach a class here, Mama.
你的屁♥股♥比教练的还翘
Your ass is nicer than the instructor's.
太会说话了 宝贝
You're so sweet, baby.
她的屁♥股♥看着真的很圆润
I don't know, I mean, that's a pretty round peach.
贱♥人♥!
Bitch!
什么?
Excuse me?
你身材太好了 我嫉妒死了
Your ass is amazing, I hate you.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人说过做自己热爱的事
I mean, they say if you do what you love,
就永远不会感觉像在工作
you'll never work a day in your life.
无论如何我都不想工作
I'm never working a day in my life no matter what.
我唯一的工作就是取悦我男人
My only job is to make my man happy.
这样他就会买♥♥我想要的东西
Then he will buy me the things that make me happy
带我去想去的地方
and take me to the places that make me happy.
我再用性来回报他
And I will reward him with sex.
这就是世界运转的方式 亲爱的
That's the way the world works, honey.
偶尔再来个口♥活♥?
Throw in the occasional blowjob?
男人就会被你拿捏得死死的
You got the world by the short and curlies.
-换器材了 -呼
Switch stations. -Whew.
划船机上的去跑步机
If you're on a rower, get to a treadmill..
跑步机上的去划船机
If you're on a treadmill, get to a rower.
跑步机坡度设置为3 速度设成5
Set your treadmills to three for elevation and seven for speed.
设置成6和8 如果只是想燃脂
Go six and eight. If we wanted to burn calories,
我们还不如去外面跑
e w would jog the fucking neighborhood.
我们是来练翘臀的
We're here to build butts.
了 好 姑娘们 听我数三...
All right, ladies. In three...
two... one.
开始吧! 动起来!
Let's go! Let's go!
-再来一杯吗? -哦 不用了 谢谢 亲爱的
-Another round? -Oh, no, thank you, darling.
你确定吗?
You sure?
这样吧 我们六♥四♥分成 你拿六
Okay, look, we'll go 60-40, 60 your wa.y..
一共多少口井?
How many wells?
第一阶段是54口
Phase one would be 54.
整个油田预计250到300口
Uh, the entire field we're thinking 250, 300.
我们钻探了6口井 4口出油
We drilled six exploratory wells, hit on four.
每口井日产量超过200桶
All four producing over 200 barrels_
-你想要我怎么做 -是资金的事 蒙蒂
What do you need me for? -Well, the banks, Monty.
现在那些私人银行都不碰化石燃料了
The fucking private banks won't touch fossil fuels anymore.
他们的私人飞机用的都是我们的油
Fill their fucking G5s with our product,
但他们却不肯给钱
but they won't kick over any paper.
那星辰银行和普赖恩公♥司♥呢?
How about Lone Star or, uh, uh, Plains Capital?
没希望 他们要全额追索
Nope, no. They want full recourse,
最低利润9%
nine percent minimum..
丹尼 那你觉得我想要什么呢?
Well, now, Danny, what do you think I'm gonna want?
我会给你分成 蒙蒂
I'm offering you the upside, Monty...
哦 我不确定
hO, I don't know.
我自己的油田也要开♥发♥
I got my own fields to drill.
我有130口油井要维护
I have 130 wells to work over,
还有5万英亩已经勘探待采
and another 50,000 acres surveyed and ready to go.
好吧 我加到65%
All right. I'll go 65.
我考虑考虑
Give me a minute.
我讨厌飞丹佛
I hate flying into Denver anyhow,
因为在那边降落得太颠簸了
'cause, you know, it's so damn bumpy going in there.
我问 “这是怎么回事?
I said, "What-What's going on here?"
空姐就说 有医疗紧急情况
She said, "It's a medical emergency.
有个人的造瘘袋破了
A guy's colostomy bag blew up."
然后...
And...
我觉得大概是气压缘故吧
I guess from the pressure or whatever, you know.
真不开玩笑
I ain't shitting you.
嘿伙计们 是吃饭 喝酒 还是都要?
Hey, boys. We eating, drinking, or both?
-都要 -好吧
Both. -All right.
百威淡啤现在有特♥价♥
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表