剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表
抱歉
Sorry.
是啊 需要时间适应
Yeah, it takes some getting used to.
确实如此
Bet it does.
我不是不能吃辣
I like hot stuff, don't get me wrong,
但这个辣味来得真突然
but, boy, that's--sneak up on you.
嗯 这是我奶奶的做法
Mm. That's how my grandma made it.
是啊
Huh, yeah.
那么 你们俩这是什么情况?
So, what is this--what-what are y'all up to?
她一个人在家害怕 而我需要个地方养伤
She's scared here alone and I need somewhere to heal up.
不 不 不 不是这样
No, no, no, no. Uh-uh.
这样可不行
We're not doing that.
我们得坦诚一点
We're telling the truth here.
到底怎么回事?
What is this?
你们是什么情况?
What are y'all doing?
-我们也还在摸索 -是吗?
-Trying to figure it out. --Yeah?
进展如何?
How's that going?
有点笨拙
Little clumsy.
我不意外
I'm not surprised.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you think this is.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
一个带着孩子的寡妇 看不到未来
A widow with a baby and no future.
你想得没错 我的确如此
And you're right, I am those things.
但如果我是要找个男人照顾我
But if I was looking for a man to take care of me,
那我绝对不会选择一个
the 22-year-old worm on a work-over crew
22岁的油井工人
would not be my solution.
所以我也搞不清楚了
So I don't know what this is.
我是在悲伤吗?
Am I grieving?
还是在逃避悲伤?
Am I avoiding it?
又或者是上帝怜悯我
Or did God show mercy on me
这么快就给了我另一份爱?
and give me another love already?
埃尔维奥很有趣
Elvio was funny,
对我很好
kind to me.
他买♥♥了这栋屋子
He bought this house.
让生活走上正轨
Built a life.
但埃尔维奥从未用他那样的眼神看过我
But Elvio never once looked at me the way he looks at me.
一次都没有
Not once.
从来没有
Ever.
他每次看我都是那种眼神
It's every time he looks.
我很喜欢
And I like it.
那我该怎么办?
So what do I do with that?
你的饭也凉了
Your supper's over, too...
也许我们会相爱五十年
Maybe we fall in love and last 50 years.
也许下周我就会发现自己只是在逃避现实
Maybe next week I realize that I'm just hiding from this thing.
也许我会爱上他 而他只会感到愧疚
Maybe I fall in love, and all he feels is guilt.
所以就像我说的
So, like I said,
这个过程很笨拙
it's clumsy.
我会顺其自然
I'm gonna let it be.
谢谢你来访
Thank you for stopping by...
你可以在车里随意评判我
Judge me all you want from that truck,
但我不允许任何人在我家里评判我
but I will not be judged in my own fucking house.
孩子 这次你可能有些过火了
Son, you might've outkicked your coverage on this one.
感谢款待 亲爱的
Thank you for the food, hon.
我想不出还有什么事
I can't think of one thing in the world
比你们能在一起五十年
that would be better than the two of you lasting
更好的了
for the next 50 years..
就算不是和他
And if it's not with him,
我也希望你能觅得良人
I hope you find somebody.
因为在我认识的人之中
'Cause you're one of the few that I've met
你是少数真正值得幸福的人 好吗?
that actually deserves it, okay?
你要干嘛?
What are you doing?
我以为晚餐结束了
I thought supper was over.
对别人来说是结束了 但你不行
It's over for everyone but you.
坐下 瘦子
Sit down, flaco.
吃饭
Eat.
别管我 库珀
There's nothing you can do, Cooper.
你吃你的
Just eat.
他们在烧什么?
What are they burning?
呃 那是...
Uh, it's the, uh,
和石油一起涌上来的天然气
gas that comes up with the oil
必须把它烧掉
when it comes to the surface.
不然就会累积到爆♥炸♥
Got to burn it off or else it'll build up till it explodes.
这种事发生过吗?
Has that ever happened?
发生过 数不胜数 以至于
Yeah, it happens enough to have companies
有专门的公♥司♥会来灭火
that do nothing but put 'em ou.t..
当他们说 “对环境有害” 时
When they're talking about "bad for the environment,"
说的就是这个
that's what they're talking about.
你信这套说法吗?
You believe that stuff?
看到这个 我就信
When I look at that, I do.
好吧
Well...
我可以保证那些中国的锂矿
I can promise you all those Chinese lithium mines
对环境都是有害的
are bad for the environment.
他们还说牛打嗝对环境不好
They say that cattle burping's bad for the environment._
现在他们想把所有的牛都除掉
Now they want to get rid of all the cattle.
那我们呢?
What about us?
地球上有70亿人
There's seven billion of us.
我们不打嗝吗?
We don't burp?
他们在这些土地上安装太阳能板和风力涡轮机
They put solar panels and wind turbines
杀死了这些鸟类
on these lands that kill these birds,
破坏了生态
disrupt their patterns.
然后他们把这些装置放进海洋 杀死了鲸鱼
Then they stick 'em in the ocean and kill the whales.
你想知道什么是最糟糕的吗
You want to know what the worst thing is
对环境来说 最最糟糕的是
for the environment, the very worst,
快告诉我
in the whole damn world? -Tell me.
是什么?
What is it?
你和我
You and me.
人类
Humans.
对
Yeah.
他们对此也有对策
And they got a plan for that, too,
等着瞧吧
just you wait_
这不会是我们最后一次大流行
We have not seen our last pandemic.
你就是那种人
You're one of those.
我就是这种人
I am one of those.
你为什么是那种人?
Why are you one of those?
-你是想打击我吗? -是啊
You trying to dunk me? -Yes, I am.
-效果如何? -我做不到
How's that working out? -I can't.
-这我可没想到 -随便吧
-I did not see that coming. --Whatever.
有人来了
Someone's here.
油田工人都带女朋友来这儿
All the roughneck bring their girlfriends here.
但从不带妻子来
But never their wives.
天啊 你真是让人难以捉摸
God, you are something.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我也一样
Right back at you.
现在我要考验你
Now I'm gonna test you.
我喜欢考验
I like a good test..
走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
去接受你的考验
To take your test.
嘿
Hey.
-好了 说吧 -哦 我正要说
All right, let me have it. -Oh, I plan to.
你儿子正和一个受害者的妻子同居
Your son lives with one of the victims' wife.
你知道这事吗?
Did you know that?
我知道
Yeah, I did_
你不觉得该提前跟我说一声吗?
Didn't think that's information worth sharing?
这是最近的事
tl's a new development...
哦 是啊 我知道
Oh, yeah. I'm aware.
因为她的丈夫三周前
Because she had a fucking husband
还没去世
three weeks ago.
这概率有多大
What are the odds
在他第一天 上班第一天...
that on his first day... his first day...
你恰好把他分配到了
he just happens to be assigned by you
剧集 | 石油天王(2024) | 导航列表