剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
很多女人 她们爱布里奇特·琼斯
Lot of women who, uh, who love Bridget Jones
都声称想要一个马克·达西
say they want a Mark Darcy,
而其实她们身边只有丹尼尔·克里弗
but are really hung up on a Daniel Cleaver.
或更糟 其实是一个
Or worse, you know, a Daniel Cleaver
冒充马克·达西的丹尼尔·克里弗
who's posing as a Mark Darcy.
-最坏的情况 -是吧
- The worst. -Right? Yeah.
但我真的是马克·达西
But I'm a real Mark Darcy.
-而且安妮也看出来了 -曾看出来
- And Annie sees that. - Saw that.
我的天
Oh, my goodness,
我猜我们能接下对方的话
I guess we're just finishing each other's sentences.
根据短♥信♥记录 你们曾讨论过你们的婚礼
Looking at these texts, you've been planning your wedding,
蜜月和孩子的名字
your honeymoon and your kids' names
尽管你们才认识了一个月的时间
even though you've only known each other for a month
而且从未见过面
and never met face to face.
你知道这听起来多疯狂吗
You know u202dhow crazy that sounds?
-听起来是真爱 -是的 它就是
- Sounds like true love. - Oh, it is, yeah.
我们是 灵魂伴侣
We're, um, soulmates.
那你为什么不让她来西雅图
Then why did you tell her not to come to Seattle?
"我是认真的 别来 安妮"
"I mean it, u202ddon't come here, Annie""
"别来西雅图"
"Don't come to Seattle."
"真的 来西雅图是个很糟糕的想法"
"Seriously, coming to Seattle would be a terrible idea."
她一直说要偷偷溜进西雅图
She talked about sneaking into Seattle all the time,
她觉得这很浪漫
thought it would be romantic.
但她不住在这
Uh, but she doesn't live here,
她不知道这有多危险
so she doesn't know how dangerous it is.
我一直在劝阻她
I tried to dissuade her all the time,
不想讨论过多细节 但...
and without getting into the gritty details, but...
好像不起作用
It sounds like it didn't work.
所以她现在在哪 她回到堪萨斯了吗
So where is she now? Is she back in Kansas?
她不会在拘留室吧 我能见她吗
Is she in a holding cell? Can I see her?
她惹什么祸了吗
Is she... she in trouble?
她没惹祸 阿兰
She's not in trouble, Allan.
她死了
She's dead.
死了 不会的
Dead. No.
不会的
No.
我们先休息一下
Why don't we take five?
这不公平
It's just not fair.
明天就是我们的周月纪念日
Tomorrow was our month anniversary.
我理解
I understand.
我大多数男友都死于非命
Most of my boyfriends have died in terrible ways too.
但谁知道呢 也许你就会找到新的人
But who knows? Maybe you'll find someone new.
比你想象的快
Sooner than you think.
也许她们就在你的眼前
Maybe they're right in front of your face
而你还没发现
and you don't even know it.
抱歉 刚有只虫
Oh, sorry, there was a bug.
我有个想法
Hey, I have an idea.
我们今晚约在猫抓柱见面怎么样
Why don't you meet me tonight at The Scratching Post?
我只想一个人待着
Uh, I just want to be alone.
疯狂愚蠢的丽芙
看《恋恋笔记本》
Watch The Notebook.
"你若不离 我定不弃"
"If you're a bird, I'm a bird."
什么
What?
抱歉 那只虫又回来了
Sorry, the bug was back.
是只蜘蛛 而且还怀孕了
It was a spider and it was pregnant, so...
天啊 你赶走它了吗
Oh, my God. Did you get it?
赶走了 我看它有些飞不稳
Oh, yeah, yeah, no, I saw it hobble off.
就把它弄残了 没事了
I maimed it. We're good.
-在哪 -就在那
- Where? - Uh, over there!
阿兰 阿兰 我知道你现在经历了很多
Allan? Allan, I know you're going through a lot right now.
但是猫抓柱的人类-僵尸夜
But human-zombie night at The Scratching Post
每周只有一次
is only once a week.
我想安妮也希望你
And I think Annie would want you
找到下一个布里奇特·琼斯 你说呢
to find your next Bridget Jones, don't you?
我觉得她还是希望我等个一天
I think she'd want me to wait a day.
阿兰
Allan!
你现在可以走了 但是别走太远
You're free to go for now, but don't travel far.
别出远门
Not that you can.
今晚见哦
So, see you tonight?
我是不是比安妮胖
Am I fatter than Annie?
丽芙 我知道你吃了个轻浮浪漫的脑子
Liv, I know you're on a flighty romantic brain,
但我需要你集中注意力
but I need you to focus.
你不能在案件调查之外见阿兰
You cannot see Allan outside of this case.
我觉得他可能是我们要找的人
I think he may be our guy.
但我百分之百确定他是无辜的
But I'm 100% sure he's innocent.
证据是
Based on what?
他可能是我未来的灵魂伴侣
The fact that he may be my future soulmaul.
他可能是未来的犯人 丽芙
He may be a future inmate, Liv.
你才认识他45分钟
You've know him for 45 minutes!
我不会和你一起胡闹下去的
You know, I'm not going down this rabbit hole with you.
我们需要找到安妮的蛇头
We need to find Annie's coyote.
他是见到她活着的最后一个人
He was one of the last people to see her alive,
所以他很有可能见到了凶手
so he may have seen her killer too.
问题是 蛇头一般没那么容易找到
The problem is, coyotes aren't generally that easy to find.
爱让一切皆有可能
Love always finds a way.
事实上 我可能认识某个人
Actually, I may know someone.
我来尝试联♥系♥到她
I'll try to get a hold of her.
-长官 -现在没空 梅杰
- Sir. u202d- Not a good time, Major.
有个人被抓伤了
There's been a scratching.
是意外
An accidental one.
我找了你好几天了
Been trying to get to you for days.
你的办公室连10秒钟都不给我
Your office won't give me ten seconds.
如果爱丽丝可以抵抗得了你的魅力
If Alice can resist your charm,
那她比我想象的厉害
she's better than I thought she was.
-这是什么 -诉讼
- What am I looking at? - A lawsuit.
我们的学员乔丹·格莱德维尔在一次行动中
Our cadet Jordan Gladwell
无意间抓伤了一个好斗的人类
accidentally scratched an aggressive human during a call.
现在他的家人告她过失杀人
Now his family is suing her for wrongful death.
她很惊慌
She's panicking.
而且菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥也是被告
Plus Fillmore-Graves is listed as a defendant.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我更关心下个月又多出多少僵尸要养活
I'm more concerned with the extra mouth I have to feed.
还有录像
There's also a video.
她是在狂躁模式下抓伤他的
She scratched him in rage mode.
穿着制♥服♥
In uniform.
视频曝光了吗
Has it been leaked?
还没有
Not yet.
-继续封♥锁♥消♥息♥ -好的 长官
- Keep it that way. - Yes, sir.
多谢 爱丽丝
Thank you, Alice.
早上好
Good morning.
一小时前在我挡风玻璃上发现的
Found this on my windshield an hour ago.
有人听说什么线索吗
Has anyone heard of it?
达尔文项目 我们来保护你
显然 达尔文项目在为
Apparently, the Darwin Project is offering
愿意试着逃离西雅图
unimaginable wealth to zombies
并志愿将自己的身体用于研究的僵尸
willing to try to escape Seattle
提供数不尽的财富
and volunteer their bodies for research.
可能是某家制药公♥司♥
Could be u202da pharmaceutical company,
可能又是某个恐怖组织
could be another terrorist organization,
可能是独♥立♥制片人的团队
could be a ragtag team of indie filmmakers.
我不知道 也不关心
I don't know. I don't care.
我只希望他们销声匿迹
I just want them snuffed out.
长官 恕我直言
Sir? All due respect,
僵尸逃离西雅图是美国♥军♥队该考虑的问题
zombies leaving Seattle is the US Army's problem.
我们要重点关注大脑严重短缺的问题
We need to be laser focused on our very massive brain shortage.
问题很严峻
It's serious.
有不计其数的人类被蛇头抓伤
We've got undocumented humans being scratched by coyotes.
捐献大脑的人比我们预计的少得多
Fewer humans than we expected are donating their brains.
那些运送过来的大脑
And those brains that do come our way,
有太多都损失在运送途中
too many are falling off the trucks.
我们还能撑多久
How long do we have?
四到六个月
Four to six months.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表