剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
This one had a gun in her purse,
朝他开了一枪以自卫
shot back at him in self-defense.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
那个司机吗
The driver?
她打死了他 他死了
She got him. He's dead.
僵尸上路
他们逼我开除了他
They begged me to fire him.
他们警告我会发生这种事
They warned me something like this would happen.
那不是你的错 佩顿
This wasn't your fault, Peyton.
说你呢 评估如何
You. What's the assessment?
我吗 我是查克拉巴蒂医生
Me? Dr. Chakrabarti.
不好意思 查克拉巴蒂医生 查尔斯小姐
Excuse me, yes, Dr. Chakrabarti, Ms. Charles.
能告诉我发生了什么吗
What can you tell us about what happened here?
五人死亡 包括司机
Five dead, including the driver.
初步检查表明
A cursory examination suggests
他有段时间没吃脑子了
he hadn't consumed brains in some time.
乘客说他突然晕倒在方向盘上
Passenger say he passed out at the wheel,
于是导致了车祸
which caused the crash.
他醒来后 死亡乘客流出的血和脑损伤
When he came to, the blood and head wounds of the dead passengers
显然是刺♥激♥到了他
evidently pushed him over the edge.
在繁华的十字路口
He devoured one passenger's brain,
他吃了一个乘客的大脑
and then chased a young woman, a nurse,
然后开始追另一个年轻女护士
out the rear exit and into a busy intersection.
她身上有枪
She had a gun on her,
最后给司机一枪爆头
and was eventually able to put the driver down with a headshot.
太好了 一名失去理智的嗜血僵尸
That's great. A mindless, bloodthirsty zombie
光天化日之下袭击弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
attacks Florence Nightingale in broad daylight.
这会对我们的声誉造成什么影响
What's that gonna do for our optics?
检查配给记录
Check the distribution records.
我想知道为什么这个人没有拿到管装大脑
I want to know why this man wasn't getting his brain tubes.
-他叫什么 -奥托·哈里森
- What was his name? - Otto Harrison.
我几天前见过他 我...
I met him a couple days ago. I...
保证会给他多余的管装大脑
Promised I'd have extra brain tubes sent to him.
那饥饿应该不是...
Then hunger shouldn't have been--
他没有吃
He wasn't eating them.
他的妻儿也是僵尸
His wife and kids are zombies, too,
现在大脑供应很紧张
and the brains are so diluted now,
她们仍在挨饿
they were still going hungry.
奥托把他的配给都给了他的孩子们
Otto gave his tubes to his kids.
我会确保马上上报情况
I'll make sure the situation is rectified asap,
并保证哈里森先生的家庭会得到救助
and that Mr. Harrison's family is provided for.
抱歉我之前失礼了 今天发生了很多事
Sorry if I was rude. It's been a long day.
你们应该可以理解
I'm sure you can relate.
外面有媒体
There's press outside.
怎么会没有呢
Why wouldn't there be?
我好几周前就让恩佐
I told Enzo to find the people
去找偷拿管装大脑的人
responsible for cutting our brain tubes weeks ago.
没错 长官 的确有供应
Yes, sir. Yes. That's supply.
但是他们的需求量呢
But what about demand?
每个新僵尸都会蚕食我们的资源
Every new zombie strains our resources.
你必须趁华盛顿的那些重要人士
You need to make an example of Renegade
决定米尔斯将军说的没错
before the decision-makers in Mashington
用核弹把我们轰飞之前
decide general mills is right,
拿反叛者以儆效尤
and nuke us out of existence.
我们现在住在一个僵尸城市里
We're living in a zombie city now,
一切都不一样了
all bets are off.
上就是下 黑就是白
Up is down, black is white.
别跟西雅图警局说这个
Don't tell that to the seattle PD. No, it's...
只有生意还是一样
It's business as usual over there.
布莱恩·迪比尔斯很坏
Blaine DeBeers is evil,
所以我们就说什么坏事都是他干的
so let's put the screws to him all night.
的确算是你杀了那些人
Well, you did kinda kill all those guys.
唐·E在哪
Where's Don E.?
天哪 真冷
damn, that's cold.
唐·E在这里
There's Don E..
特种兵
GI Joe.
间谍
Destro.
一切都顺利按计划进行了吗
Everything go according to plan?
并没有
Not everything.
看起来没有
I guess not.
喂 那是我的大脑 小姐
Hey! That's my brain, missy.
你来处理这个事情吧
I'm gonna let you handle this.
这些管装脑可以让你撑一个星期
These brain tubes will cover your first week,
在这之后 你拿补给
After that, you pick up your rations
就去我们的配送中心
from one of our distribution centers.
你不能这样对我
You can't do this to me.
那边的那本小册子
That pamphlet there tells you
会告诉你去哪里领你的僵尸身份证
where you can get your zombie ID card.
你会需要的
You'll need that.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
我们会给你提供住的地方
We've provided you with a place to live,
但是你的行为和通讯都会受到监视
But your activities and communications will be monitored.
就这样 解散
That's all. Dismissed.
我爸爸是国防部的人
My father works for the Defense Department!
你也许听说过米尔斯将军
General Mills, maybe you've heard of him?
当他发现你做了什么之后
He'll turn this city into a parking lot
就会把这座城市夷为停车场的
when he finds out what you've done.
我猜他很爱你
He loves you, I assume.
是啊 他当然爱我
Yes. Of course, he loves me.
那他虎视眈眈想要
Then I think his long-standing desire
把西雅图变成停车场的愿望就要缓缓了
to turn Seattle into a parking lot will be mitigated.
我以为只有我一个人还这么晚在外面
Thought I was the only one here this late.
我办公室里的酒喝完了
Ran out of booze in my office.
你的任务完成的不错
Good work on your assignment.
也许你救了我们所有人
You may have saved us all.
是的 虽然没有完全按计划进行
Yeah, well, it didn't go exactly according to plan.
但基本差不多了
Well, it so rarely does.
我们都不得不做那些
We've all had to do things
我们从没想过自己会做的事情
that we never would've imagined ourselves doing.
该做的事情得做啊
You gotta do what you gotta do.
僵尸和人类的乌托邦
Zombie-human utopia?
你被指控犯有走私人类罪
You've been found guilty of the crimes of human smuggling
以及未授权制♥造♥僵尸罪
and the unauthorized creation of new zombies.
判处死刑
The sentence for these crimes is death,
在今天下午十二点公开行刑
to be carried out by public execution at 12:00 this afternoon.
我还没准备好去死
I'm not ready to die.
不会有痛苦的
It'll be painless.
感觉像断头台精神
如果我们生活在独♥裁♥统治下
What kind of justice can there be
那还有什么正义可言
if we're living in a dictatorship now?
我们为什么还要费劲破案
What we do, solve crimes, why bother?
不管怎样布莱恩总有一天会为他的罪行负责的
Blaine will answer for his crimes someday, one way or another.
我只能这样相信着
I have to believe that.
我真希望能给你一样乐观
I wish I shared your optimism.
丽芙
Liv.
怎么了
What is it?
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的人要用那个蠢断头台
Fillmore-graves is gonna use that stupid guillotine.
他们要处决那个人类偷渡犯
They're gonna execute that human smuggler.
他们甚至没有公告
They didn't even announce it.
他们为此感到羞耻 而且应该这样
They're ashamed of it. Which they should be.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫并不为此感到愉快
Fillmore-graves takes no joy in this act.
但这是个新世界了
But this is a new world.
我们制定的法律对确保
The laws we've enacted are essential
我们在这里的地位至关重要
to ensuring our place within it.
救救她 救救她
Save here! Save her!
救救她
Save her!
你们是怪兽 格拉夫 放了她
You're a monster, graves! Let her go!
违反这些法律的惩罚必然是严厉的
Penalties for breaking these laws are necessarily severe.
打破她的头颅 杀了她
Crush her skull! Kill her.
杀了她
Kill her.
你们没权利这么做
You have no right to do this!
杀了她 杀了她
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表