剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
There he is, let's go.
看看他对我的态度多奇怪
Watch how weird he is to me.
有几个问题想问你 埃伯哈德先生
Got a couple more questions for you, Mr. Eberhard.
可别吧
Oh, let's not.
你这是在给我冷板凳坐
You're throwing shade at me
人家的态度明明一直都很好
when I've literally been nothing but nice this whole time.
-别说了 -你看他是怎么对我的
- Stop. - You saw how he was to me.
好吧
Okay.
医生 如果我没弄错的话
Correct me if I'm wrong, Doc,
通常如果一个男人像这样衣襟大开
but usually when a man's shirt is that open,
别人会想要给他戴上胸垫
someone's coming at his chest with crash pads.
我不理别人恶毒的言论
I don't engage in hate speech,
所以对你无可回应
so I have no response for you.
能帮我看看他们有没有椰子水吗
Can you see if they have coconut water?
我们手上有麦肯娜被人用锤子袭击的录像
We have a video of McKenna being hit with a hammer while--
打住 说句话
Shh, shh, stop, I need you.
你到底在干吗
What the hell are you doing?
我能感觉到你在把我和丽芙进行比较
I can feel you comparing me to Olivia now.
而且你还比输了
And you're coming up short.
他是出现幻象了吗
Is he having a vision?
我觉得他是在欣赏自己在啤酒龙头上的影像
I think he's staring at his reflection in the beer tap.
没错
Yep.
怎么 我发型乱了吗
What? Did I not blend my contour?
所以说我没法信任你
This is why I can't trust you.
你刚刚像是陷入了沉思
You seemed pretty lost in thought there.
你简直是被我迷住了
You are so obsessed with me.
我受够这个地方了 走吧
I'm over this place, we should go.
我知道我们要找的人是谁了
I know who we're looking for.
我不明白我为什么在这
I don't get why I'm here.
我同事看到你跟麦肯娜起冲突的画面了
My colleague had a vision of you fighting with McKenna
在猫抓柱 昨晚白色聚会的时候
at The Scratching Post, during the white party last night.
我对你有印象是在
I remembered you from the time
你把舌头伸进我朋友喉咙的时候
you had your tongue down my friend's throat.
真不幸
Unfortunately.
我舌头伸进过太多喉咙了
Put my tongue down a lot of throats,
你得描述得更详细点
you'll have to be more specific.
你为什么跟麦肯娜有争执
What was your fight with McKenna about?
她是个僵尸
She was a zombie.
天选之人最完美的样本
The perfect specimen of God's chosen people.
而她呢 付了1400万美元
And then, she paid $14 million dollars
想变回人类
to return to a human state.
脱离上帝的恩泽
To walk away from God's grace.
然后利用我们的文化
Then capitalized on our culture,
我们的风格 我们的打扮
our style, our look.
爱之修士说成为僵尸
Brother Love said becoming a zombie
意味着上帝选择了你长生不死
means God chose you for immortality.
爱之修士是哪位
Who is this Brother Love?
-他是个先知 -好的
-He's a prophet. -Oh, good.
我们或许应该找他聊聊
We should probably talk to him.
看这
Here.
他告诉我们她是个叛徒
He told us that she is an apostate.
解药 到底从什么中解救出来
The cure, the cure for what exactly?
从掌控一切 从长生不老
For domination? For immortality?
从上帝洞察一切温暖慈爱的目光下出来吗
For basking in the warmth and the loving gaze of a vigilant god?
必须将她从这片土地上清除掉
She must be cleansed of this Earth.
你注意到了吗
You notice anything?
居然有一万人收看 他都这么老了
That he somehow got 10,000 views even though he's super old.
不是
No, no.
锤子 是的 我看到了
The hammer, yeah, I saw the hammer.
凶手用的是锤子 我又不瞎
The killer used a hammer, I'm not blind.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我才不猜
I'm not gonna guess.
这个邪教头头是布莱恩·迪比尔斯的爸爸
Jim Jonestown here is Blaine DeBeers' father.
感觉很奇怪 但我不知道这意味着什么
That's weird, but I don't know what it means.
你不觉得他听起来像是
But did it sound to you like
在号♥召他的教众杀害这个女孩吗
he just told his congregation to kill this girl?
这个叛徒
This apostate.
房♥子的主人随时都可能回来
The people who own this house could be home at any minute.
如果他们发现我俩在客厅里卿卿我我 会怎么想
What would they think if they found us necking in their parlor?
那么我就是世界上最幸运的人
That I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
我知道你说我们在俄勒冈
I know you said we're in Oregon.
但是感觉更像是幸福到了九霄云外
But it feels more like cloud nine.
我们永远都会这样幸福
This is how it could always be for us.
我们不是问题
We are not the problem,
是其他人搞乱了一切
it's the rest of the world that mucks everything up.
如果我们抛弃那些呢 忽略其他人
What if we leave all that behind? Ignore the rest of the world.
-我们别回去了 -那我们吃什么
- Let's never go back. - How will we eat?
这附近肯定有墓地的
There have to be cemeteries around here somewhere.
-我去买♥♥铁锹 -那怎么赚钱
- I'll buy a shovel. - Well, what about money?
我会去工作 摘苹果 挨家挨户推销管装脑
I'll work, I'll pick apples, I'll sell vacuums door-to-door.
我只想和你在一起
I just wanna be with you.
如果某天拉维找到了解药
And gosh, if Ravi finds a cure some day,
我们可以回到这一切
we can go back to the way
发生之前的状态
things were before any of this happened.
游船派对 僵尸爆发之前
Before boat parties, before zombie outbreaks.
我会再次成为你的未婚妻
I'd be your fiancee again.
你会是我的妻子
You could be my wife.
梅杰·利里怀特夫人
Mrs. Major Lillywhite.
这听起来很动人
Well, that sounds perfectly lovely.
接近完美
Almost perfect.
我们喝光了汤姆碳酸酒
We're out of Tom Collins mix.
这附近肯定有卖♥♥的
Oh, there has to be some somewhere.
我去看看
I'll go take a look.
我的英雄
My hero.
究竟在哪呢
Now where in the Sam Hill...
亲爱的 如果你失去了我 你会做什么
Really, darling, what would you do without me?
什么
What?
这是本来住在这里的人
These are our people.
你家真可爱
You have a lovely home.
上面写着菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥停止发放管装脑
It says Fillmore-Graves stopped sending brain tubes.
公♥司♥害怕他们发疯 伤害到别人
They were afraid they'd go Romero and hurt somebody.
他们决定杰夫先杀塔米 然后自杀
They decided Jeff would shoot Tammy and then himself
但是他却没这么做
but he couldn't bring himself to do it.
无法忍♥受哪怕离开她一分钟的生活
Couldn't bear the idea of living without her even for a moment.
帅气的 魔鬼
我们坐到另一边吧
We sit on the other side.
这边更好
This side's better.
谢谢你的参加 麦克多诺先生
Thanks for joining us, Mr. McDonough.
请
Please.
叫我爱之修士
Call me Brother Love.
这有点不太现实
That, sir, is unlikely.
好吧
Very well.
显然 小队不能
Apparently, the unis couldn't
对神职人员的进行搜身
bring themselves to frisk a man of the cloth.
即使他身上沾满鲜血
Even when that cloth is splattered in blood.
现在 我们可以开始了
Now, we can begin.
我不喜欢他 但是我不讨厌他的披风
Okay, I don't like him, but I don't hate the cape.
祝福他拥有一道白色条纹
Blessed is he with a white streak.
你肯定去了我们教堂 接受了洗礼
You must visit our church and be baptized.
我们经手之人
For we who taste,
即为所见
can see.
你们不会明白的
You people wouldn't understand.
他才没说过那样的话呢
He did not just say that.
我们能帮你什么
Can we help you with something?
狡猾的巴比诺
Sneaky, sneaky Babineaux.
我不会漏过任何一起僵尸案件
But no zombie case slips by me.
受害者是人类 我们还没有指控僵尸嫌疑人
Our victim was a human, we haven't charged a zombie suspect.
最近 僵尸的控告可不少 你怎么说
As of late, accusations are being thrown at zombies, how you say?
脑筋不正常的
Oh, yeah, "dippy-dippy bon-bon"
为了避免臭名昭著的僵尸逍遥法外
It is important the interview be monitored
监控审讯是很重要的
in a case involving a zombie of some notoriety.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表