剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Hashtag zombie, hashtag apocalypse.
当然
Sure.
我在想 我们的目的是让别人看到视频
I mean, we want people to see it.
所以说...
So...
女同标签 双胞胎标签
Hashtag lesbians, hashtag twins,
细腰巨臀标签
hashtag badonkadonk,
超巨♥乳♥头标签
hashtag bodacious tatas.
你这样很不敬 唐·E
It's disrespectful, Don E.
巨♥乳♥的女人天生如此
Women with large breasts are born that way.
是吧 有些是
Yeah, some of them.
好吧
Fine.
我忘了你对这种事的进步观点
Forgot your progressive views on such things,
但是细腰巨臀标签可以用的
but badonkadonk is fine.
我们上直播了
We're live.
我会出去几天
Well, I'll be back in a few days.
我不在的时候
While I'm gone,
拉维说他会时不时过来看你们
Ravi said he'll pop over and see how you're doing.
给我们喂婴儿奶粉 换尿布 是这意思吗
Feed us our formula, change our diapers, that kind of thing?
没错 但我的底线是帮你们拍背打嗝
Exactly, although I draw the line at burping.
你们可能要憋着[夸夸其谈]了
You may just have to remain gassy.
而且你也知道 妈妈有志愿工作 还有你的背
And, hey, with Mom, you know, volunteering, and your back...
还记得你上次犯背痛的时候发生什么了吗
Remember what happened last time your back went out?
记得 我记得
I do, I do.
-而且你还拒绝戴... -我当然不会戴了
- And you refuse to wear a-- - Of course, I didn't.
提都别提 你以为我会戴医疗报♥警♥装置吗
Don't even say it. You think I'll wear a medical...
-我还不是老糊涂 -好了 孩子们
- I'm not an old man. - Okay. Children.
拉维 你这样提议真的很好
It's very nice of you to offer, Ravi.
谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
佩顿 我很高兴你提到要去华盛顿的事
You know, Peyton, um... I'm glad you brought up your trip to DC,
因为 其实...
because actually, um...
我和你妈妈...
Your mother and I...
我们想跟你谈谈这事
We want to talk to you about it.
爸 妈 这是我的工作 我必须去
Guys, it's my job, I have to go.
我会很安全的
I'll be perfectly safe.
我们不是要阻止你去
We're not asking you to cancel the trip.
-那就好 -我们是要跟你说 你到了华盛顿
- Good. u202d- We came here to tell you that when you get to DC...
就留下吧
Stay.
再也别回西雅图了
Just don't ever come back to Seattle.
我到底为什么要那么做
Why in the world would I do that?
因为外面有个小团体
Because there is a faction out there
想要拦截运进这城市的所有大脑
that wants to stop all the brain shipments to this city.
他们想让这里的人类和僵尸一争高下
They want the humans and monsters to fight it out,
他们说 人类赢了最好
and they say u202dif the humans win, great.
但要是僵尸赢了 就要拿核武器毁灭城市
But if the zombies win, they're gonna nuke the city.
所以无论结局如何 你在哪都比在墙里要好
So either way, you are better off anywhere outside those walls.
这我知道 爸爸
I know that, Dad.
我要去首都 尽量阻止这种事发生
I'm going to DC to try and prevent that from happening.
这不会有好结果的
This is going to end badly.
-躲远点吧 -我很感激你们的关心
- Stay away. - I appreciate your concern...
但这根本不可能
But this is out of the question!
市长死后
With the Mayor dead--
毫无疑问是被僵尸所杀
Killed by a zombie, no doubt.
直到选出新市长前
Until a new mayor is elected,
无论什么情况下 我都要保证城市运行
I am, for all intents u202dand purposes, running the city.
拉维 跟他们讲讲道理
Ravi, talk some sense into them.
说实话 我同意他们说的
Honestly, I agree with them.
你一旦离开 我觉得你就不应该回来了
Once you leave, I don't think you should come back.
这里不安全
It's not safe here.
这才是好孩子
That's my boy.
我跟你说过 他是个守得住的人
I told you this man was a keeper.
听他的 佩顿 求你了
Listen to him, Peyton, please.
那么 我趁你回家之前去买♥♥点吃的
So, I'll grab some food before you go home?
我在想要不要买♥♥阿尔·沙巴兹烤肉串
I was thinking Al-Shabaz kebabs.
进来关上门吧
Come in, u202dplease close the door.
"关上门"
"Close the door."
听着好严肃
Sounds serious.
你肯定不爱吃烤肉串
You must really hate kebabs.
我们不能再继续了 克莱夫
We need to end this thing, Clive.
分手吗
Break up?
我们尽力试过了
We gave it our best.
真的尽力了
We really did.
-黛尔 -我喜欢上别人了
- Dale... - I met someone else.
那是违反约定的
That was against the rules.
是啊
Yeah, um...
你有没有什么能出去做的事
Do you have something that you could do?
给我几个小时时间
For a couple of hours,
这样我就可以去你那把我的东西拿走
so I could go over to your place and clear out my stuff?
大胸防御
我是个喜欢看胸的男人
I'm a boob man,
我能说什么
what can I say?
我喝多了
I'd had a few too many,
我以为我在和一个大胸辣妹说话
I thought I was talking to a hot chick with a big rack.
你也是男的 你懂的
You're a guy, you know how it goes.
克莱夫
Clive?
抱歉 我只是
Oh, I'm sorry, I was just, um...
你说到哪了
What were you saying?
有人把你甩了
Someone broke up with you?
不
Uh, no.
我们在聊罗恩是怎么勾搭文斯的
We were talking about how Ron was hitting on Vince,
直到你朋友开始嘲笑你
until your buddies started razzing you about it.
你觉得受到侮辱了吗
Were you feeling humiliated?
-确实感觉不太好 -你很愤怒 对吗
- It wasn't my best moment. - You were furious, weren't you?
所以你才会骂受害者贱♥人♥
Which is why you called the victim a piece of--
不 不
No. No.
天呐
God.
我想她的意思是 这是你杀害文斯的动机
I think her point is you had motive to kill Vince.
我没有什么动机
I wasn't that motivated.
而且我看见有人揍文斯
Besides, I saw the guy that punched Vince.
那可能是你们在找的凶手
That's probably your killer.
文斯死于头部重击
Vince was killed by a blow to the head.
这样的话 我看到行凶过程了
Well, in that case, I saw the murder.
对 我在朝我的车走过去
Yeah, I was headed out to my car,
然后看到我刚刚撩过的那个混♥蛋♥
and I see the son of a bitch that I just hit on,
然后我看到了两个人影
and then I see his or her exact double.
他看到的肯定是文斯和希拉
He must've seen Vince and Sheila.
你是在向我解释案情吗 警探
Are you mansplaining the case to me, Detective?
我早想到了
I'm up to speed.
-继续 -一开始 我以为我眼花了
- Go on. - At first, I thought I was seeing double
因为啤酒的关系 你懂的
'cause, you know, beers.
其中一个是你们的被害者
One of them was your dead guy
想要上他的车
trying to get into his car.
另一个人 我猜 是个货真价实的女人
And the other was, I guess, a real lady.
真的女士被一个开卡特拉斯车的大块头接走了
Real Lady was getting picked up by a big dude in a Cutlass.
他看到你们的受害者 然后大喊
He sees your victim and he yells out,
"这不好笑
"It's not funny,
你什么什么的
you bleeping bleep.
这很伤人"
It's demeaning."
死者马上上了他的车
Dead Guy gets in his car real quick.
他不想跟大个子起冲突
He did not wanna mess with Big Guy.
大块头和大个子
Big Dude and Big Guy?
他们是一个人
Same person.
之后 等死者安全地上了车
Then, when Dead Guy is safely in his car,
他朝卡特拉斯车里的大块头竖中指
he flipped off Big Dude in the Cutlass.
大块头下车 向死者走去
Big Dude gets out of his car, marches over to Dead Guy
那时候死者在发动引擎
while he's trying to get the engine turned over
然后大块头透过窗户揍了他
and punches him through the window.
透过窗户
Through the window.
可能是僵尸暴怒了
Probably a zombie raging out.
你看到他的眼睛了吗
Did you see his eyes?
没有 我在他身后
No, I was behind him.
档案上称希拉结婚了
Well, it says here that Sheila is married.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表