剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
但是他们笑着把我轰出去了
but they laughed me out of their office.
三天之后 我的丈夫麦克斯被杀害了
Three days later, my husband Max was murdered.
不知为何 他们知道我做了什么
Somehow, they knew what I had done.
那是我第一次看见你
That was the first time, I saw you.
在停尸间
At the morgue.
他们杀害麦克斯时 我只是
When they killed Max, I just...
崩溃了
shut down.
如他们所愿
Just like they wanted.
之后
And later,
一万人变成了僵尸
10,000 people were turned into zombies.
我什么也没做
And I didn't do anything else to stop it.
这是你开始这么做的原因吗
Is that why you started doing this?
我这么做的原因
I started this for the same reason
和你开始吃受害者的脑子一样
you started eating u202dmurdered people's brains.
为了感受到被需要
To feel needed.
为了感受到有用武之地
To feel "Of use."
这里的人都很友善 是吧
Friendly bunch, aren't they?
梅杰
Major.
那个是我们要找的人吧
Isn't that our guy?
是的 保持冷静
Yeah, stay cool.
朋友们
Hey, fellas.
视频呢
Where's the video?
别装做你不知道我在说什么的样子
And don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.
-你想要那段视频吗 -是的
- You want that video, huh? - We do.
那么说 杀了我最好的朋友还不够吗
So killing my best friend wasn't enough?
你还想怀念他吗
You wanna cherish the memory?
你 这是你的电♥话♥
You, it was your phone.
我准备好给你一千美元了
I'm prepared to give you $1,000 for it.
算你倒霉吧
It's your unlucky day, I guess.
我手♥机♥最近被偷了
My phone was recently stolen.
被偷了
Stolen, huh?
被无能僵尸偷了 当然
By a shiftless zombie, of course.
你知道他的名字吗
You know this zombie's name?
塔克
Tucker.
可能不想让全世界人都看见
Probably didn't want the world to
他被小婊♥子♥僵尸海扁一顿
see him get his ass kicked by a little zombie bitch.
我在想没了那把枪你还算什么
I wonder how tough you'd be without that gun.
退后
Back off.
冷静
Be cool.
听你女朋友的 冷静
Listen to your girlfriend, man. Be cool.
我需要你的手♥机♥号♥ 然后就可以追踪了
I'm gonna need your number so I can track the phone down.
给你500美元做交换
I'll give you $500 for it.
好啊 但是我知道你有好几千块
Yeah, but I know you got a thousand bucks on you.
如果你要把我转变成僵尸
If you were gonna turn me into a zombie,
我希望你弄的有意思点
I'd want you to do it the fun way.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
就该这么做 伙计
Way to go, pal.
你刚刚损失了你朋友500美元
You just lost your friend $500.
给我号♥码 否则你下周
Give me the number or you'll spend the next week
就会在菲尔莫尔格拉夫再教育集中营呆一周
in a Fillmore Graves re-education camp.
或者 蠢货 教育集中营
Or, for your dumb ass, an education camp.
现在 你就是阿♥拉♥斯泰尔[极好之人]
真不敢相信他回复了
I can't believe he responded.
-我们就这么做 -差不多到时间了
- We're doing this. - Well, it's almost time.
你知道你要做什么
You know what you've got to do.
是的 我们讨论过了
Yeah, we've been through this.
我只需进入角色
I... just need to get into character.
西班牙的雨基本上都落在草原上
The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain.
西班牙的雨
The rain in Spain--
你好拉维 我是好女孩
Hello, Ravi. I'm a good girl, I am.
丽芙 我在模仿威廉王子
Liv, I'm trying to channel Prince William
你听起来就像是垃圾处理的气泡音
and you sound u202dlike a garbage disposal with vocal fry.
我以为你在演《窈窕淑女》
I thought you were doing My Fair Lady,
老套的换装电影
The old gee makeover movie.
-表演时间到 -祝好运
- Show time. - Break a leg.
你好
Hello.
曼宁汉查巴拉医生 谢谢你联♥系♥我
Dr. Manningham-Chabra, thank you for contacting me.
对于你与爱人的分离我深感歉意
I'm so sorry u202dyou've been separated from your loved ones.
我难以表达再次听到你的消息时
Oh, I can't tell you what a relief it was
有多么的轻松
to hear back from you.
那个雕塑不错
That sculpture, it's wonderful.
是马来的还是西伯利亚的
Is that a Malayan or Siberian?
当然是马来的
It's Malayan, of course!
您眼光真不错
You've got a good eye, sir.
它的名字叫"金虎"
That piece is called "La Tigre d' Oro"
是五渔村的一件纯金的文物
and is a solid gold relic from the Cinque Terre villages
是肯特亲王阿尔伯特·杜克本人给我的
gifted to me from Prince Albert Duke of Kent.
我俩打赌的时候他输了
Between us, he lost a bet.
所以我从不在大奖赛上喝苏格兰威士忌
And that's why I never drink Glenmorangie at the Grand Prix.
好了 我们开始吧
All right, then. Let's do this.
我告诉你见面的时间和地点
I'll give you a time and a place to meet,
你记得带上现金
you make sure you bring the cash.
72小时之内 你就会回到欢乐英格兰
In 72 hours, you'll be back in Merry Olde England.
很好
Superb.
拉维很会撒谎
Ravi is a good liar.
和《一见钟情》里的布鲁克一样会撒谎
Like Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping good.
你真这么想
You think so?
我觉得他戏太多了
I thought he was chewing too much scenery.
我很高兴我的灵魂伴侣是个僵尸
You know, I'm so glad that my soulmate is a zombie.
和另一个人类约会简直是灾难
Trying to date another human would be a disaster.
跟梅杰在一起就是这样
It was with Major.
我要联♥系♥一下特警队 我
I'm gonna connect with SWAT. I'll--
我觉得你应该和巴吉奥分手
I think that you should break up with Bozzio.
你这个想法是从哪来的
Where the hell is this coming from?
你们俩没结果的
It's just-- u202dIt's never gonna work.
我知道你说话之前
I know you're pretty used to
从不考虑后果
saying whatever you want without consequence,
所以我现在要跟你说清楚底线
so let me draw a very clear boundary for you right now.
我跟黛尔的感情不关你的事
My relationship with Dale is none of your business.
所以不管你吃了谁的大脑
And there's not a brain in the world
这一点都不会改变
you could be on that would change that.
那并不重要 因为我觉得这是你自己的想法
Not that it matters, because I suspect this is coming from you.
所以别这样
So stop.
手♥机♥在那里面吗
The phone is in there?
三十字教堂
手♥机♥追踪器是这样显示的
According to this phone tracker app.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
小心
-僵尸教堂吗 -看上去是的
- A church for zombies? - That's what it looks like.
跟人类教堂对抗
Beats a church for humans.
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
这是你抓过的那个人吗
Is that the guy you scratched?
之前是个狂热分子
Once a zealot.
塔克
Hey, Tucker.
我们能说几句话吗
Can we have a word?
塔克
Hey, Tucker.
我们需要那个手♥机♥
We need the phone.
就是你拿走的那部手♥机♥
The one you took.
别告诉我你没有
Don't tell me you don't have it.
好吧
Okay.
但这对你没什么好处
But it's not gonna do you much good.
兄弟情说菲尔莫尔格拉夫的时代
Brother Love says that the age of Fillmore Graves greed
已经结束了
is at an end.
-是的 -对
- That's right. - True.
我们走
Let's go.
神是图谋报复的神
u202dGod is a vengeful God.
一直走就行了
Just keep walking.
每个魔鬼都是从优雅中坠落的
Every devil falls from grace.
如果你开枪他们会撕碎我们的
If you shoot, they'll tear us apart.
我觉得他们是想徒手撕碎我们
I think they're planning on tearing us apart regardless.
饿的时候小心点
Watch yourself while you starve.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫偷走了我们的脑子
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表