剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我们在哪里
Where are we?
俄勒冈
Oregon.
搞什么 哥们
What the hell, dude?
我一直在给梅杰打电♥话♥ 他不接
I've been ringing Major and he won't pick up.
他要我在你来的时候跟你说句话
Yeah, he asked me to give you a message when you showed up.
是吗
Did he?
他要我告诉你 他带丽芙离开西雅图了
He told me to tell you that he took Liv out of Seattle
为了不让她自首
to keep her from surrendering.
对了 他告诉我丽芙是反叛者
Oh, yeah, and he told me that Liv is Renegade.
-太疯狂了 -等等 等等
- It's wild. - Hold on, hold on.
带她离开西雅图是指...
By took her out of Seattle, you mean...
他算是绑♥架♥了她
He kinda kidnapped her.
他绑♥架♥了她
He kidnapped her?
你知道他打算什么时候带她回来吗
Any idea when he plans on bringing her back?
现在梅杰是打算等柯蒂斯处决后
Apparently Major is gonna wait out Curtis' execution
自首也来不及的时候再带丽芙回来
and return with Liv once it's too late to surrender.
-好吧 -但是就目前看来
- All right. - But given the options,
我觉得这不算最糟的选择
I don't think this is the worst news.
谢谢你告诉我
I appreciate the update.
还有什么情况就及时联♥系♥我
Let me know if you hear anything else.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
柯蒂斯不会有事吧
Is Curtis gonna be okay?
-该破案了 -你来了 太好了
- Murder solving time. - You're here. Good.
我刚从这名白人女孩的尸检中得知了更多细节
I've got more details from white girl's autopsy.
我没有兴趣
Yeah, I'm not going into that.
-死因是... -脑后锤击
- Uh, cause of death was-- - Hammer to the back of the head.
吸血鬼史蒂夫给我发了
Vampire Steve forwarded me
麦肯娜手♥机♥上最后一则视频
the last video found on McKenna's phone.
是在猫抓柱的厕所里拍摄的
Taken in the bathroom of The Scratching Post.
你看
Take a look.
那是个回旋镖吗
Is that a snuff boomerang?
好消息是 麦肯娜很可能看到了杀死自己的人
Yeah the good news is, McKenna probably saw who killed her.
交给丽芙应该很快能解决 她在哪里
Liv should make this a quick one, where is she?
很好笑的是
Funny... Funny story.
她被绑♥架♥了
She's been kidnapped.
没那么好笑
It's not that funny.
往好处想是被梅杰绑♥架♥的
By Major in a nice way.
丽芙是反叛者
Liv is Renegade.
西雅图头号♥人口偷渡犯
Seattle's number-one human smuggler.
菜斯·格拉夫要处决丽芙的一个蛇头
Chase Graves is gonna execute one of Liv's coyotes
除非她自首
if she doesn't surrender.
我觉得我得缓缓
I think I need to sit down.
梅杰把丽芙带离了西雅图
Yeah, Major is keeping Liv out of Seattle,
这样她就不会去找菜斯自首了
so she doesn't turn herself in to Chase.
-因为她肯定会去的 -没错
- Because she would. - Indeed.
同时
In the meantime...
"该破案了"
"It's murder solving time."
你真是视频网站红人啊
You're quite the YouTube sensation.
全城的僵尸都关注你了
You got the attention of every zombie in the city.
他们对你说的每句话都津津乐道
They hang on your every word.
不是我的话
Not my words.
是他的
His.
但是他最爱的门徒竟然摆出这幅表情
But delivered with such panache by his favorite apostle.
那么...
So...
你的这位神
Has the big man upstairs
提到过核肃清吗
mentioned anything about nuclear annihilation?
没有 怎么了
Nothing, why?
我的酒吧每晚都会有
I've got drunk Fillmore-Graves soldiers
醉醺醺的菲尔莫尔格拉夫士兵
at the bar every night
鼓吹政♥府♥要削减大脑供应
babbling about the government cutting off brain shipments.
他们想饿死我们 爸爸
They want to make us extinct, Pop.
等外界不供应脑子了
And once the brains are cut off,
要么人类会毁灭我们
either humans will destroy us
因为他们知道我们需要他们的脑子
because they know we need their brains
要么我们会因为饥饿而把他们吃光
or we'll wipe them out because we're starving.
可惜第二种情况
Unfortunately that second scenario...
将被核弹终结
Well, that ends with an A-bomb.
所以政♥府♥已经疏散了新西雅图
There's a reason the government has evacuated everybody
方圆三十英里内的民众
in a 30-mile ring around New Seattle
该行动了
Now is the time to act.
-开始屠♥杀♥人类 -不
- Begin slaughtering humans? - No.
排你的信徒去美国各地
Send your flock out into America.
让他们抓 咬 捏 吃
Have them scratch, bite, fornicate, feed.
将全世界一半人变成僵尸 另一半变成食物
Turn half the world zombie leaving the other half as food.
-让你的预言成真 -太快了
- Make your prophecy come true. - It's too soon.
出城的路
And the ways out of the city
还有重兵 地雷 机关枪
are too well-guarded, landmines, machine guns,
坦克把守
tanks...
我需要一个征兆 才能开始如此重大的事业
For such a momentous undertaking I need a sign.
征兆不可能是我吗
Is it impossible that the sign is me?
我正在告诉你我们正在毁灭边缘
Telling you that we're on the eve of destruction?
上帝会为我指点迷津
The Lord will point me in the right direction.
奥利维亚
Olivia?
等一下 亲爱的
Just a moment, darling.
看起来是不是很完美
Now doesn't that just look marvelous?
没有你完美 亲爱的
Not as marvelous as you, dear.
我稍微梳洗了一下
I may have freshened up a bit.
我在卧室衣橱里发现了这个
I found this in the bedroom closet.
希望这里的女主人不介意我借穿一下
I sure hope the lady of the house won't mind my borrowing it.
你本来可以给我收拾点过夜的行李的 小坏蛋
You could've packed an overnight bag for me, you stinker.
我连睡袍都没有
Why, I don't even have a nightie.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我修好了门前的阶梯
You know, I've fixed the broken front step
还捡来了柴火
and brought in the firewood.
那我觉得应该再赏你一杯马提尼
Well, I think that deserves another martini.
所以这是谁的地方
So, who does live here?
这是菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的安全屋 亲爱的
This is a safe house operated by Fillmore-Graves, darling.
一对夫妻住在这儿
One of our married couples lives here,
我可一辈子都猜不到
and I can't for the life of me figure out
他们去了哪里
where they've gone.
那在他们回来之前我们就假装这儿是我们的
Then we'll pretend it's ours till they return.
如果决定留下来
If we wind up staying,
我们可以在那扇窗前种一棵番茄树
we could put a tomato plant right outside that window.
现在邻居们会怎么想呢
Now, what will the neighbors think?
这里没有邻居
There are no neighbors.
只有我们
It's just us.
我真想念被你拥在怀里的感觉
How I've missed being held in your arms.
这只是酒精的影响
Aw, that's just the gin talking.
才不是 我清醒着呢
No, it isn't. It's me.
不是吗
Isn't it?
你这个坏小子 我们吃的那些管装脑
You sneaky pete, those brain tubes we ate
不是普通的品种吧
weren't the regular kind, were they?
那是来自一对幸福夫妻的慷慨赠予
They come courtesy of a blissfully happy married couple
他们95岁才一起安详离世
who died together at the ripe old age of 95.
我一直想跟你一起慢慢变老
I always did want to grow old with you.
我知道这不是真的
I know it's not real,
但我太开心了 不在乎
but I'm having too much fun to care.
我并没有完全受那些脑子的影响
Now, the brain isn't in total control
事实是
and the truth is...
我很喜欢你 你这头大怪兽
I'm rather fond of you, you big Magilla...
这形容很适合我
That suits me just fine.
魅力难挡
我要再说一次 请你扣上扣子
I'm gonna ask you one more time to button that.
我为我的身体感到自豪 我想展示就展示
I'm proud of my body and if I wanna show it, I'm going to,
没人逼你看
no one is making you look.
你能帮我找到洗手间吗
Can you find the bathroom for me?
不能
No.
你能跟我一起去找洗手间吗
Well, can you come with me to find the bathroom?
-不行 -那你来干什么
- No. - Then why are you even here?
叫你扣上扣子 我认真的
I was serious about you buttoning that shirt.
他在那 走吧
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表