剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
真恶心
Man, that's gross.
所有菲尔莫尔格拉夫士兵都派去找凯恩了
Every Fillmore-Graves soldier will be out there hunting for Cain.
我希望抓到他的人是我们小队的
All right? I want our unit to be the one to bring him in.
-梅杰 有时间吗 -是 长官
- Major. A word? - Yes, sir.
快速和我汇报一下和拉斯·罗彻的进展
Bring me up to speed on our friend, Russ Roche.
我有进展
I'm making progress.
他带我见了他们的人
He took me out with his crew.
我们突击了几个倒卖♥♥大脑的窝点 巩固他的地位
We busted up a few brain stills. Roughed up his competition.
很好 继续盯着他
Great. Keep at it.
长官 我想问 凯恩是怎么逃走的
Sir, if I may ask, how the hell did Cain escape?
一群僵尸袭击了监狱押运车
A zombie horde attacked a prison transport bus.
凯恩也在车上 不知道为什么逃走了
Cain was on the bus, and somehow he got away.
那群僵尸来自三十字教堂吗
Any chance that horde was from the Triple Cross church?
-什么三十字 -这是一个僵尸教堂
- "Triple Cross" What? - A church for zombies.
教堂把他们都洗♥脑♥了
The preachers work them into a lather.
我的小队在追查那段手♥机♥视频的时候去过
My unit dropped in u202dwhen we were tracking down that phone video.
差点丧命
We almost u202ddidn't make it out alive.
为什么现在才告诉我
Why am I just hearing about this now?
如果我不知道市里发生了什么 我无法履行职责
I can't do my job if I don't know what's going on in this city!
我全写在报告里了 长官
I put it all in the report, sir.
事无巨细
I left nothing out.
我从来没看到过
I never saw it.
-可能是放错地方了 -没有放错
- Maybe it got misplaced? - It wasn't misplaced.
有人故意压下了 不给我看
It was withheld from me. Deliberately.
我不知道我能信任谁 梅杰
I'm not sure who I can count on here, Major.
但我相信肯定能信任你
But I'm sure I can count on you.
当然了
Of course.
好了 我们出发
All right. Let's head out.
-好 但是... -怎么了
- Yeah, but-- - What?
那是我的储物柜
That was my locker.
-拉维 -梅杰
- Hey, Ravi. - Major.
我今天早上忘记带公文包了
I forgot my briefcase this morning.
你能帮我取一下 送到警局吗
Would you mind picking it up, bringing it by the station?
当然了 因为反正我也没事情干
Yeah, sure. 'Cause I've got nothing else to do.
真的很对不起 只是
I'm sorry to be a pain. It's just,
包里的东西对我的工作很重要
it's vital to something I'm working on.
我会坐巡逻车回家一趟
Well, patrol will take me right by the house.
-太好了 你真是个大救兵 谢谢 -待会见
- Oh, splendid! You're a savior. Thanks, mate! - Yeah, later.
他会忍♥受
He will bear it hither!
毛斯科·班迪威克斯 最有手段的家伙
Mosco Bandiwax, a resourceful halfling if there ever was one.
那么 冒险者 我们要开始吗
So then, adventurers... Shall we commence?
蠢网
你说什么 业余小子
What's that you say, amateur script kiddies?
你不能通过我的防火墙
You can't get past my firewall?
吃我内♥裤♥吧
Well, eat my shorts!
呆子 拍卖♥♥准备得怎么样
Hey, dweeb. How goes the auction prep?
我的DMZ上的加密层数
The packet filters on my DMZ
比大气层还要厚
have more layers than the atmosphere.
大气层时五层 事实上
Which is five layers. Oh! Actually,
算上电离层的话是六层
six if you include the ionosphere.
-这... -跟我说人话
- It... - Bottom-line me.
我们的拍卖♥♥根本不会被执法部门查到
Our auction is impenetrable to law enforcement,
没人能查到我们头上
and no one will ever trace it back to us.
简直是天籁
That is music to my ears.
那个...快问快答...画外音是
Oh, just... Quick question... Under the heading,
"你可能已经想到了..."
"You probably already thought of this..."
根本没法证明这些解药有没有用
Why would anyone bid on one of these cures
为什么有人会出价呢
without proof that they're effective?
我们当然要在镜头下 全世界面前
Obviously we're going to cure a zombie on-camera
治愈一名僵尸
for all the world to see,
然后只能杀死人类的办法再杀死他
and then kill him in a way that only a human can die.
当然了
Duh! Of course.
还有一件事
Just one more thing...
那人们怎么知道我们的
How exactly will people know that our,
对象并不是一开始就是僵尸
um, subject wasn't simply human to begin with?
那我们只能找一名
I guess we'll have to find ourselves
非常出名的僵尸了
a well-known zombie, won't we?
天啊 真是太可怕了
Oh, my God. This is gnarly.
我们在检测指纹 帮助我们把尸体拼起来
We're running prints to help us put the bodies back together again.
丽芙
Hey, Liv.
你怎么来了
Yo. Why you rolling up?
找拉维 我要给他送这个
Looking for Ravi. I'm supposed to bring him this.
你好 我是梅杰
Hey, there. I'm Major.
-你好 先生 -先生 拜托 就是梅杰
- Hello, sir. - "Sir"? Bitch, please. This is just Major.
梅杰 这是我邻居伊莎贝拉
Major, this is my neighbor, Isobel.
-拉维呢... -反正不在这里
- And Ravi, he's-- - Somewhere. Not here.
梅杰 西雅图已经让我忍♥无可忍♥了
Major, Seattle is getting on my last nerve.
我说了要你在楼上等
I told you to wait upstairs.
说话说到一半你就跑了吗
So now you just walk away in the middle of a conversation.
只是一些手 男人点
They're hands. Man up.
你们俩让我忍♥无可忍♥了
Hey, you two are getting on my last nerve.
他们俩有冲突 梅杰 让他们自己解决
They got beef, Major. Let 'em sort it out.
你什么情况 孩子
What's your situation, son?
我以为我们有点什么
I thought we had something,
但其实我们只是炮♥友♥
but apparently we were just hooking up.
我没说过我们只能和对方交往
I never said we were exclusive.
你的身体承诺过
Your body made a promise.
*本来以为欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥ 直到身体重新苏醒*
*Thought my boo was ride or die Till I got the 411*
*因为他就是个脑袋空空*
*'Cause he just a blank-faced coward*
*只会耍枪的懦夫*
*with a narrow mind and a big-ass gun*
丽芙 我知道你被脑子影响了
Liv, I know you're on a brain,
但说真的 你什么毛病
but seriously, what's your problem?
-你做了什么 -在大厅等我
- What did you do? - Wait in the lobby!
-我又做了什么错事 -你还问
- So what am I in trouble for now? - You have to ask?
菜斯·格拉夫
You were right there
砍下莉奥尼妈妈脑袋的时候你就在场
when Chase Graves crushed Mama Leone's skull.
你身上可能还溅上了她的鲜血
You probably had to wash bits of her off of you.
反派者违反了法律
Renegade was breaking the law
很明白自己会有怎样的下场
and fully aware of the consequences.
虽然她的死是悲剧 但救了很多人的命
Her death, while tragic, probably saves lives.
梅杰 我也看过那部电影
Hey, Major. I've seen that movie, too.
你在说的是哪个坏人
You're quoting the bad guy.
你们俩能消停点吗 你们明明相爱
Will you two knock it off? You both love each other,
一起经历过痛苦
you've been through tough stuff before,
这件事也应该放下
and this, too, shall pass.
是拉维
It's Ravi.
我们应该多吵吵
We should do this more often.
佩顿·查尔斯发送至查克医生
PCharles to DocChak.
"宝贝"
"Hey, babe."
布莱恩 你确定要这样做吗
Blaine, are you sure you want to do this?
看前任的邮件感觉很掉价
Reading an ex's e-mails seems like a slippery slope.
我花了一大笔钱才买♥♥到你吃的这个脑子 给我就行
I paid a truckload u202dfor that brain you're on. Just give it to me.
"我周六下午有点工作
"I have to work a bit on Saturday afternoon
然后我就是你的了
but I'm all yours before then.
让我们拥抱在一起睡觉觉吧"
Let the sleep-in snuggle-fest begin!"
她说"睡觉觉" 这算是个词吗
She used the words "Snuggle-fest?" Is that even a thing?
也许是他们的用词
Maybe it's their thing?
那家伙是个英国毛孩 看着他我都觉得痒
The guy is a British yeti. Just looking at him makes me itchy.
她到底看上他什么了
What does she see in him?
我发现这家伙在我们的垃圾桶旁边晕倒了
I found this guy passed out next to our dumpster.
-你懂我的感受 伙计 -感觉很帅吗
- You look how I feel, brother. - Feel handsome?
打给菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Call Fillmore-Graves.
找人把这个醉汉接走
Have someone come pick the drunk bastard up.
好的
Will do.
当出现对的女人 你就不会再受伤了
When the right woman comes along, you won't hurt anymore.
像我 娶了我最好的朋友 幸福的五年
Take it from me. u202dFive years happily married to my best friend.
这个傻大个还有老婆
The walking waterfall has a wife?
没错 而且他非常善妒
Yeah, and he's insanely jealous.
他的妻子长得像杰西卡·拉比
His wife is built like Jessica Rabbit,
所以如果她来了 别
so if she comes in here, don't.
什么都别干
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表