剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
马克辛·利普曼告诉我那孩子需要去洛杉矶做手术
Maxine Lippman told me the boy needs an operation in Los Angeles.
你找布林克斯太太借款雇"恶狼"
You asked Mrs. Brinks for a loan to hire a "Coyot""
将他偷渡出城 但是她拒绝了你
to sneak him out of the city. She turned you down.
所以她杀了你吗
Is that why you killed her?
他不做手术会死的
Without that operation, he'll die.
他才六岁
He's only six.
布林克斯太太宁愿看着他死
Mrs. Brinks would rather let him die
也不借我两万
than loan me 20 grand.
她说这样会开个不好的先例
She said it would set a bad precedent.
没错
Well, it would.
所以你杀了她吗
Is that why you killed her?
我不是杀人凶手
I am not a murderer.
布林克斯夫人答应
Mrs. Brinks promised to
给母校写封推荐信 引荐你女儿
write a recommendation letter to her alma mater
就读美国东部的那所大学
to get your daughter into college back East.
但她并未寄出这封推荐信
But she never sent it.
如果她当时顺利入学 她就不会留在西雅图
If she'd gotten in, she wouldn't have been here in Seattle
她也不会变成僵尸
and she wouldn't have been turned into a zombie
布林克斯夫人是个烂人 没人在意她的死活
Mrs. Brinks was a terrible person. No one will miss her.
所以你才杀了她
Is that why you killed her?
我没有杀人
I didn't kill her.
好吧 那你走吧
All right, you're free to go.
顺便问一下
By the way,
你知道布林克斯夫人给你们
are you aware that in her will,
留了一百万美金的遗产吗
Mrs. Brinks left you $1,000,000?
什么
What?
你跟我开玩笑吧
That can't be true.
-这不可能 你们在骗我 -没有
- That's a lie, no. That's a trick. - It's true.
我在那个女人手下辛辛苦苦干了十五年
I worked for that woman for 15 years
她嘴里没吐出过任何一句好话
and I never heard a kind word from her.
稍等片刻
Give us a moment, please.
大神探 似随干的
So, Columbo, whodunnit?
我不知道
I don't know.
你负责破案 你也看清这些人的模样了
But you saw all their faces, and you're a detective.
大家都表现得很正常 一丁点异样神情都没
Not one of them cracked, even a little bit,
就连我们给大家机会猜测谁是凶手都没人上钩
even when we gave them a chance to turn on the killer.
我撬开了保险箱 大家都知道我会做到的
I cracked it as we knew I would,
本以为挺难搞的 我得重装
though it was no simple task. I had to reconfigure the--
这些就是保险箱里的全部内容吗
This is the stuff from the safe?
珠宝 债券 法律文书
Jewels. Bonds. Legal papers.
画上的那条项链
The one from the painting.
看来偷项链不是杀人动机了
So stealing this wasn't the killer's motive.
你的那套理论随风而去 今天点挺背的
There goes your big theory. It's really not your day.
那是你的理论 不过这里还有 遗嘱
That was your theory. But there is this... The will.
如果有哪位员工恰好看到这份遗嘱
If anyone in the staff managed to see this will,
他/她就会知道
he or she would've known
一旦桑迪·布林克斯离开人世
there was $1,000,000 coming to them--
大家能得到整整一百万美金
Once Sandy Brinks was dead.
-密♥码♥是多少 -083010
- What was the combination? - 0-8-3-0-1-0.
本镇最热辣烤肉串
专供不死人享用
专供不死人享用 去你的
"Proudly serving the undead." Screw you!
喂 店家打烊了
Hey! They're closed.
-看着好像还没打烊 -你看上去也不傻
- They don't look closed. - And you don't look stupid,
罩子放亮点 麻溜滚蛋
so be smart and keep walking.
你 滚远点 快走
You! Get out of here! Go!
阿尔·沙巴兹 什么鬼名字
Al-Shabaz. What kind of name is that?
听起来像个僵尸的名字
Sounds like a "Zombie" Name.
我猜也是 你是僵尸吗
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Are you a zombie?
要么就是个爱僵人士
Or just a zombie lover?
快滚吧你们 部队的人马上就到
Just get out of here. The soldiers are here.
其实我们更喜欢维和士兵这个称呼
Actually, we prefer to be called the Peacekeepers.
-情况如何 老兄 -很糟糕
- How's it going, fellas? - Very bad.
他们骚扰我的顾客 看看他们干的好事
They're harassing my customers. Look what they did!
好吧 我们帮你收拾干净
Okay, yeah. We'll take care of the clean-up.
几位不如去别的地方待会
How about you gentlemen take your business elsewhere?
没门 哥几个在这里挺好的 多谢
Uh, no, we're real happy right here, thanks.
大家喜欢这里的 我想说什么来着
We love the, the, uh... What's the word I'm looking for?
气氛格调
Ambiance.
我是不太懂什么格调
Well, I don't know about ambiance,
如果不赶紧走人 你可能需要一辆救护车
but you're gonna need an ambulance if you don't get moving
别激动 这些小伙子挺机灵的
Aw, relax! u202dThese guys are smart.
他们知道该吃敬酒还是罚酒
They know they can either leave on foot or in cuffs.
咋了 你还打算给我们带上铐子
What? Are you gonna "Miracle" those cuffs on us?
就凭你和这个小娘们
You and some girl?
你们有武器 我们也不是吃素的
Yeah, I mean sure, you guys got guns but we got guns, too.
他们的武器显然占上风
Theirs are bigger.
直接开枪 我受够了 他们每天都来纠缠
Shoot them! I'm sick of this! Every day with them.
谁都不出来管管
No one does anything.
我们来处理 你先回店里 冷静一下
Okay, no, we got this. Why don't you go inside, cool down,
我们来解决问题
we'll get it all figured out.
我们撤吧
You know what, let's bounce.
这里有股煮肉的味道
This place smells like spoiled meat, anyway.
喂 再动我一下
Hey! Touch me again
就让你脑壳吃枪子
and we'll see how tough you are
到时候看看你能有多硬
with a bullet in your head.
说不定枪子会在谁脑袋里呢
Or a bullet in yours!
我要跑路了
I'm going long!
梅杰
Major!
她抓伤我了 你看看这贱♥人♥干的好事
She scratched me! u202dLook what that bitch did!
-什么 住手 -冷静 没关系
- What? Stop... - Calm down! u202dYou're gonna be all right.
-你很快就没事了 -不可能
-You'll be all right. - No, I won't, okay?
我不想变僵尸 咱们说好了 给我个痛快
I'm not gonna be a zombie. We made a pact, so do it!
别开枪 他不是那个意思
No! Hey, don't do that, all right? He doesn't mean it!
快动手
Do it!
快让他杀了我 求你了
Let him kill me, please!
别拍了
Hey! Hey, stop that!
-我不想变僵尸 -快给我回来
-I don't wanna be a zombie! -Come back here!
不行
No!
别这样
No...
遭受攻击的优雅
0-8-3-0-1-0.
2010年8月30日 你儿子的生日
August 30th, 2010. u202dYour son's date of birth.
布林克斯夫人不太会弄电子设备
You programmed Mrs. Brinks' safe,
你帮她设好了保险箱程序 对吧
because she wasn't good with that stuff, was she?
怎么能怪她呢 这年头乱七八糟的玩意太多
Who can blame her? All the stupid gadgets these days,
左点点 右点点
beepin' and boppin' and boopin'.
我懂了
I got this.
你看过她放在保险箱的遗嘱了
You saw her last will and testament inside the safe.
布林克斯太太死后
You knew there was u202d$1,000,000
你知道自己会得到一百万
coming your way when Mrs. Brinks died.
足以把你的小儿子送到洛杉矶做手术
More than enough to get your little boy to LA for that surgery.
那可以救他的命
It could save his life.
你写下来吧
Why don't you write it all down for us?
赶紧把这件事解决了吧
Let's get this behind you, okay?
瑟劳街4702号♥
一个地址
An address?
我们想要的可不是这个
That's not what we were hoping for.
把我的儿子带到这里 我就什么都坦白
Take my son there, and I'll confess to everything.
反叛者都安排好了 但必须在今晚
It's all arranged u202dwith Renegade, but it has to happen tonight.
这个地址
This address?
那一片因为反僵尸运动
It's in a neighborhood that's been locked down
已经被封锁了
because of anti-zombie terrorist activity.
只有授权才能进去
Only authorized personnel are allowed in.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a policeman.
所以我才不能这么做
Which is why I can't do this.
去那里是犯罪 就像偷偷把人送出西雅图一样
Going there is a crime, so is sneaking people out of Seattle.
拜托 我的前夫在等他
Please, my ex-husband is expecting him.
孩子需要和父亲在一起
The boy needs to be with his father.
如果你不帮他 他会死的
He will die u202dif you don't help him.
拜托了
Please!
拜托了
Please.
丽芙 你的心肠很好 这样很好
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表