剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I'm not falling for this again.
人♥渣♥脑子功效已过 放我进去是安全的
Douchebag brain has worn off, you can let me in.
总算折腾够了
Finally.
我和克莱夫正在调查一个案子
Clive and I are on a case,
长话短说
blah, blah, blah, long story short,
明天 我们会以警方办案的名义
we have to go to u202dthe zombie services office
进入僵尸服务中心
on police business tomorrow.
我可以窃取那些用来建立身份证件的材料
I can steal what we need to create our own ID cards.
我们偷偷带来西雅图的人
Everyone we smuggle into Seattle
就都可以享用管装脑了
will have access to brain tubes.
丽芙 那样做很危险 一旦你被抓个现行
That's dangerous, Liv. If you get caught--
值得一试
It's worth the risk.
小心点 这些人对僵尸不会手下留情的
Be careful, these guys smash zombie heads.
关于昨晚的事
About last night.
我真的感觉很丢脸
Really embarrassed.
覆水难收 过去的就让它过去吧
Water under the bridge.
不行 我必须要说
No, I need to say this.
有时工作上的事确实会影响私生活
Sometimes, my job gets in the way of my personal life.
我之前吃过形形色♥色♥的脑子 受过各种影响
I'm on a lot of brains and in the past,
造成了我和之前约会对象的各种问题
with guys I've dated, it's caused problems.
我能应付可怕脑子
I can roll with a few lousy brains.
大多数情况下 我比较喜欢性瘾者的脑子
In most cases, I would've welcomed sex-crazed brain,
不过我想第一次会比较不一样 你懂的
but, you know, the first time, I thought, should be special.
我在这方面有点女孩子气
I'm a little girlish that way.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
嘘 让你的身体说话
Shh... Let your body do the talking.
你 那个脑子还余波未消对吧
Oh, you-- You are still on the brain, aren't you?
别恨玩咖嘛
Don't hate the player.
快出去 你让我感觉自己很贱
You! Out! You made me feel cheap.
随便吧 你还真有点娘
Whatevs. You are a bit girlish.
如果你改主意了 记得发信息告诉我
Text me if you have a change of heart.
好了 我们上
All right, let's do this.
走吧
Let's.
真不敢相信我也会怀念复古绅士软呢帽
I never thought I'd say this but I miss the fedora.
我在装扮 克莱夫
I'm peacocking, Clive.
我应该跟你解释过吧
I thought I explained this to you.
僵尸服务部
向西雅图的无名英雄们献上甜甜圈
Donuts for the unsung heroes of Seattle.
很多僵尸钟爱的口味可选哦
Lots of zombie-friendly options.
赞
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
帽子酷得没朋友
Cool-ass hat.
鉴于你能注意到 看来咱是同道中人
You're a cool-ass dude for noticing.
你到底在策划什么
You're up to something, what is it?
这叫圈人心 你什么都不懂 克莱夫
It's called donuting. You know nothing, Clive Babineaux.
僵尸服务
吉尔
Hi, Jill.
我们是西雅图警方人员
We're with the SPD.
我们正在追踪
We're tracking down a person of interest
一起谋杀案的疑犯
in a murder investigation.
此人名叫胡玛·卡坦 最近才变成僵尸
Her name is Huma Kattan and she recently became a zombie.
能不能帮我们查一下此人
Can you help us with that?
工作人员都去吃午餐了
Everyone's heading to lunch
不过我可以告诉你哪里能查到记录
but I can show you where the records are.
那就太好了
That would be great.
僵尸钟爱的甜甜圈 欢迎各位来取
Zombie-friendly donuts. Get them here.
西雅图所有僵尸的信息都存在这份档案里
There's a file for every zombie in Seattle.
有的是专门给人类准备的
Some of them are passing for human.
遗憾的是 我们人手不够
Sadly, we're so understaffed
所有的档案都被一股脑地丢在这里
that files just get thrown back in there, willy nilly.
你们要找的人姓卡坦 对吧
Kattan, right?
没错
That's right.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
我去
Darn.
你们做好打持久战的准备吧
You may be in for the long haul.
你找到胡玛的档案了吗
Did you find Huma's file?
还没有
Nope.
他们这的洗手间有镜子吗
Did they have mirrors in the bathroom?
有的
Yes.
所以你对自己这幅尊容熟视无睹 却不肯脱帽
So you saw what you looked like and didn't take off the hat?
午餐时间结束 咱们得加快速度了
Lunch is ending. We need to hurry.
为什么
Why?
我不想妨碍人家办公
Because we don't wanna be in their way.
我在午餐时间思考了一下
I was sitting there at lunch and I thought to myself,
也许你们要找的人
what about u202dthose new zombie files
在那些没被记录在案的新晋僵尸里
that haven't been filed?
我们一直把他们的档案放在前面
The ones we keep up front.
所以我赶紧赶回来了
So, I hurried back.
给你们
Here, you go.
多谢了
Thank you.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Well, well, well.
这个胡玛看着眼熟吗
Does Huma look familiar?
西雅图僵尸身份证
姓名 胡玛·卡坦
区号♥ 3
番号♥ 052118
发证机关 西雅图市
ID 828876-02
那是佐伊·沃德
That's Zoe Ward.
就是那个说她朋友
The zombie who said her friend
用她手♥机♥给麦克斯发威胁短♥信♥的僵尸
sent Max those threatening texts from her phone.
对 但我不认为她那个朋友是存在的
Yeah, well, I don't think there ever was a friend.
她才变成僵尸几个礼拜
She's only been a zombie a few weeks.
所以当她去办身份证的时候
So, when she went to get an ID card
她还用着胡玛这个名字
she still went by the name Huma.
所以说是胡玛把乔治·马什
So Huma gets George Marsh
锁进了菲尔莫尔格拉夫的冰柜里
put away in the Fillmore-Graves freezer...
然后才改名为佐伊·沃德
Then changes her name to Zoe Ward
之后又报复了那个教乔治
and settles the score with the guy who taught George
诱骗她的男人
how to seduce her.
她就是我们要找的凶手
She's our killer.
太好了 我们去找她吧 现在
Sweet, let's go pick her up, right now.
恐怕我必须再看看
Afraid I'm gonna have to
盒子里装的是什么了
take another look at what's inside that box.
吃两个甜甜圈 你确定这样好吗 大块头伙计
Two donuts? You sure that's a good idea, big fella?
想想在车站你给过甜甜圈的
Think of all the hungry zombie cops back at the station
那群饥饿的僵尸警♥察♥
who you promised donuts?
少一个也无所谓
They won't miss just one.
他们会
They will.
想要就拿吧 先生
Take all you want, good sir.
丽芙
Liv.
我会想知道你想干什么吗
Do I wanna know what you're up to?
你不想知道的话更好
I think it's better that you don't.
告诉我们你为什么把名字
Tell us why you changed your name
从胡玛·卡坦改成佐伊·沃德
from Huma Kattan to Zoe Ward?
我刚从人类变成僵尸
I'd just transitioned from human to zombie.
这是个很大的人生转折
It's a big life change.
改名代表新的开始
It was a new beginning.
我手里是一份文字记录
What I have here is a transcript
来自菲尔莫尔格拉夫听证会 就是要把乔治·马什
from the Fillmore-Graves hearing that sent George Marsh
冰冻的听证会
to the deep freeze.
那是胡玛要求的
"Huma asked for it.
她知道乔治是个僵尸 自己扑向乔治的
She knew George was a zombie, and she threw herself at him.
她是个僵尸猎手
She was a bug chaser.
她是那种想要和僵尸在一起
One of those girls who wanted to get with a zombie,
想成为僵尸的女孩之一
wanted to be a zombie."
这就是麦克斯·罗伯茨在听审会上说的
That's what Max Roberts said on the stand.
麦克斯·罗伯茨是个骗子
Max Roberts is a pig and a liar.
他生前是个骗子
He was a pig and a liar.
麦克斯死了 乔治被冰冻了
Max is dead and George is in a deep freeze.
是麦克斯把乔治介绍给你的 不是吗
Max introduced George to you, didn't he?
是的
Yeah.
你是什么时候发现麦克斯是个付费僚机的
When did you find out that Max was a paid wingman?
一个诱拐女性的专家
An expert on seducing women?
在一个朋友给我看了他写的专栏之后
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表