剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
That's Blaine.
一个声音在呼唤安古斯
And a voice called down upon Angus
你瞧
and, lo,
那个下作的皮条客系着小辫子
two-bit hustlers were had by their short and curlies.
更多钱
Mo' money...
更多问题
Mo' problems!
还好你提到钱了 老大
I'm glad you u202dbrought up money, boss.
我觉得我救你出来
I figure my getting you out of here
应该能有一些奖励吧
is u202dworth some kind of reward...
传令官说道 "耻辱"
And the voice of the herald cried, "Shame."
真是耻辱
It's a shame...
好好想想
Think about it.
你自己敲掉这双水泥鞋
You work u202don those cement shoes.
我得联♥系♥我女朋友
I've gotta call my girlfriend.
对不起 宝贝 花的时间比我预想的要久
Sorry, baby. This is taking longer than I thought.
我们还没说定数额
We haven't discussed a dollar amount yet,
但他会是个明白人
but he'll see the light.
我觉得六位数...
I'm thinking six figures--
肮脏 肮脏的贪财鬼
Filthy, filthy lucre.
墓地直送
市长先生 很荣幸 一如既往
Mr. Mayor! Such an honor. As always.
迪比尔斯先生 要是我有钱肯定每天都来这里吃
Mr. DeBeers. I'd eat every meal here if I could afford it.
这菜单上的任何菜都很棒
You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.
你会推荐什么
What would you recommend?
祖尼颂诗烤脑配茴香潘扎内拉
The Ode to Zuni roast brain with fennel panzanella.
这是你可以选择的大脑
And here are the brains that you can choose from.
所有原料都是墓地直送 不放容我说一句
Everything is cemetery to table. And if I may be so bold,
我们最新鲜的大脑来自一名有名望的建筑师
our freshest brain comes from an architect of some renown.
好的
Sold!
我点一样的
I'll have the same.
查尔斯小姐 你要点什么
Ms. Charles? u202dWhat can we get for you?
T骨牛排五分熟 再来杯波旁酒
I'll have the T-bone. Rare. And another bourbon rocks.
选的不错
Fine choice.
我要比目鱼
The flounder for me.
就知道会是比目鱼
I would've u202dguessed the flounder.
我们刚说到哪里
So, what were we talking about?
《出埃及记》
The exodus.
没错
Right!
多少人离开了 在墙竖立起来之前
How many humans got out? Before the wall went up?
几百几千吧
A couple hundred thousand.
还好他们竖起了高墙
It's lucky for us they did wall the city.
如果你们这些无辜的人都走了
If all you innocent humans left,
他们肯定会在先驱光场投颗原♥子♥弹♥
they'd drop an atom bomb right on Pioneer Square.
不客气
You're welcome.
但现在菜斯·格拉夫因为抓伤人类
But now Chase Graves u202ddecrees a death penalty
就对僵尸实施死刑 不是吧
for scratching someone? Come on.
现在的大脑都不足以
Well, there aren't u202denough brains
供应现有的这些僵尸了
to feed the zombies who are here already.
我们不该再制♥造♥更多同类了
We shouldn't make more.
"剪好指甲 一生无忧"
"Clip your nails, no epic fails."
我觉得他不会用那个断头台的
I don't think he'll actually use the guillotine.
那只是用来吓唬那些僵尸
It's there to scare the zombies
让人类认为
and to give humans the sense that
僵尸自我管理也很严格
zombies are serious about policing themselves.
我希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
天啊 你可真美
God, you're gorgeous.
那可真扫兴
Well, that sure kills the mood.
早上应该还不在这里的
I don't think it was there this morning.
真吓人 像是助燃了...
It's scary. It's like a cross burning--
这个南加大的
Shh. This slot receiver
明星选手要显摆他的纵向滑球了
from USC is about to show off his vertical.
如果他击中35 我们第二轮还能选他
If he hits 35, I say we use our second round pick on him.
我能去拿瓶啤酒吗
Mind if I grab a beer?
不 保鲜盒下有 就在...
No, there's an IPA downing the crisper, behind the--
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你好 丽芙邀请我来参加联欢
Oh, hey. Liv invited me over for the combine.
你光着身子
You're naked.
对 我偶尔会忘了
Right. u202dI forget sometimes.
拉维 你能穿点衣服吗
Ravi, would you mind putting on some clothes?
拉维·查克拉巴提医生 我们应该没见过
Doctor Ravi Chakrabarti. I don't believe we've had the pleasure.
对 抱歉 拉维 这是德里克
Right. Sorry. Ravi, this is Derek.
德里克 这是拉维
Derek, this is Ravi.
拉维是裸体主义者
Ravi's a nudist.
德里克·埃德斯伯格
Derek Edelsburg.
没错 那个律师
Right. The lawyer!
我可听说了不少你的优秀事迹
I've heard nothing but great things.
好了
Queso!
不
No!
丽芙 他不能坐在我们的沙发上
Liv, no, he is not sitting on our couch.
我们可以摊一条毛巾
We can throw down a towel, or--
你让这个蠢蛋去防守弱侧啊
You put this stud at weak-side defensive end,
他能把四分卫活剥了
he will eat quarterbacks.
丽芙 亲爱的
Liv, sweetie.
我要去门厅给你看点东西
I need to show you something out in the hall.
看 开始放广♥告♥了 给我两分钟
Oh, look. They're going to commercial. Just give me two minutes.
来吧
Come on.
你怎么认识佩顿的
How do you know Peyton?
看
Look.
Z
"Z."
为了斑马
For zebra.
裁判看了我在NFL粉丝板上写的东西
The referees read what I wrote on the NFL fan board,
这是他们的复仇
and this is their revenge.
丽芙 这是指"僵尸" 就是说"这有僵尸"
Liv. It's for "Zombie." As in "A zombie lives here""
人们现在这样标注可能有僵尸居住的房♥子
People are marking the houses of suspected zombies this way.
我得去找克莱夫
I need to find Clive.
那拉维怎么办
What do I do about Ravi?
和他复合吧
I say get back together with him.
如果我没想错的话
So if I'm not mistaken...
一个"Z" 有僵尸住在这里
A "Z." A zombie lives here.
但不是爸爸
But it wasn't the dad.
我吃了他的脑子 他坚定地反僵尸
I ate his brain and he was decidedly anti-zombie,
有情可原
although who can blame him.
妈妈好像对僵尸也不感冒
The mom didn't seem very keen on zombies, either.
可能是演戏
Could be an act.
警官
Officers.
希克斯太太
Mrs. Hicks.
根据菲尔莫尔格拉夫法令176条赋予的权力
By the powers granted in Fillmore-Graves decree number 176,
我们要测量你的血压
we'll be taking your blood pressure.
请伸出手臂
Your arm, please.
丽芙 给她测
Liv, cuff her.
妈妈
Mom?
过来 孩子
Come here, son.
人类
Human.
把你的手给我
Give me your arm.
他是个僵尸 这个小混♥蛋♥还是没忍♥住
He's a zombie! The stupid son of a bitch did it!
他和他的那个小僵尸女友
He couldn't keep it in his pants
就是忍♥不了
with his little zombie girlfriend!
我没你这个儿子 滚 滚
I raised you better! Get out! Get out!
克林特
Clint!
再碰我一次我就吃掉你的脑子 我发誓
Touch me again, and I'll eat your brain. I swear I will.
而佐恩则是一名僵尸
Zorn, here, is a zombie.
遵守法律没有公开的僵尸 怎么了
A law-abiding, in-the-closet zombie. What's wrong with that?
我的这位搭档
You should know that my partner here has, um,
用你父亲的大脑做样本
sampled your father's brain.
她会回忆起死者生前的记忆
She's able to experience moments from the deceased's life.
我刚看到
I just saw an incident
他推佐恩下了楼梯
where he pushed Zorn down this flight of steps
佐恩威胁要吃掉他的脑子
and Zorn threatened to eat his brain.
恐怕我们要带你去警局
I'm afraid we need to take you down to the station.
请转过去
Turn around, please.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表