剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Hey, Liv.
黛尔 这名字真可爱
Dale. Cute name Dale.
总让我想起那只智力受损的卡♥通♥花栗鼠
Always reminds me of that mentally impaired cartoon chipmunk.
就是那只总是带着薯片冒险的那只
You know, the one who was always going on adventures with Chip,
但其实拖他后腿的是他的体重
but was really just a dead weight u202dholding him back?
不好意思 80年代的孩子
Sorry, child of the '80s,
离你的童年有点远
way after your time.
好吧
Okay.
聊得很开心
Fun talk.
那我们等会见
Uh, I will see you later?
你没事吧
You okay?
看起来有点紧张
You seem tense.
我没事 我们还是专心工作吧
I'm fine. Let's just focus on work.
我以为我们已经在专心工作了
I thought we were.
还记得那个我希望能带我们找到安妮蛇头的人吗
Remember that woman who I hoped would lead us to Annie's coyote?
我给她留了消息
Well, I left messages for her,
我甚至去过她家
I even stopped by her place
但是她没有回应 所以行不通
and she's not answering, so that's a no-go.
而我则找到了一些有趣的东西
Well, I, on the other hand, found out something interesting.
看起来阿兰似乎忘了说
Looks like Allan forgot to mention
他是个狂热的枪♥支♥收藏家
that he's a pretty avid gun collector.
他甚至在周末兼♥职♥做射击教练
He even moonlights as a shooting instructor on the weekends.
谁是阿兰
Who's Allan?
你昨天爱着的那个人啊
The guy you were in love with yesterday.
-这个人 -好吧
- This guy. - Oh, right.
假装马克·达西的丹尼尔·克里维尔
Daniel Cleaver posing as a Mark Darcy.
最差了
The worst.
很高兴你走出来了
Glad to hear you moved on.
弹道分♥析♥报告应该明天早上能给我们
Ballistics should have a report for us by tomorrow morning
还有与子弹相吻合的枪♥支♥
with weapon matches from the bullets.
我很害怕看到
Uh, I'm anxious to see
它们能跟阿兰的某把枪对上号♥
if they match any one of Allan's sundry guns.
这是谁
Who's that?
一个新来的实习警员
Oh, a new uni.
-应该叫米歇尔 -挺漂亮的
- Michelle, I think. Why? - She's pretty.
-好吧 -你不觉得她漂亮吗
- Okay. - Don't you think she's pretty?
-还行 -我们去自我介绍吧
- Okay... - Let's go introduce ourselves.
-为什么 -这是件好事
- Why? u202d- It's a nice thing to do.
她正在受训呢
She's in the middle of training.
也就用个五秒钟 来吧
It'll take like five seconds. Come on.
我猜她肯定也很聪明 善良 自信
I bet she's smart too. Kind, confident.
这种姑娘一般沉迷《权利的游戏》而且喜欢尼克斯队
The kind of girl who binges Game of Thrones and loves the Knicks.
丽芙 你为什么一直在夸她
Liv, why are you selling me this woman
就像你要把她介绍给我一样
like you're trying to set me up with her?
我没有啊
I'm not.
我只是觉得
I just think it's possible
你们两个可能有很多相似之处
that you would have a lot in common.
而且她肯定愿意在部门里多个朋友
And I'm sure she could use a friend in the department.
她看起来也会是个好妈妈
She also looks like she'd make a great mother.
你好 抱歉打扰了
Hi! Sorry to interrupt.
我叫丽芙·摩尔 这位是克莱夫·巴比诺警探
I'm Olivia Moore and this is Detective Clive Babineaux.
你好
Hi.
我们发现你是新来的就想给你自我介绍一下
We just saw that you were new and wanted to introduce ourselves.
我在停尸间工作
I work in the morgue
克莱夫出生于布鲁克林
and Clive is originally from Brooklyn.
他有一个姐姐
He has an older sister
他们关系很好
who he's u202dvery close with and...
-他在市中心拥有一套公♥寓♥ -丽芙
- he owns a condo downtown. - Liv!
而且他还很谦虚
He's also very modest.
虽然我非常感谢这种我从未收到的热烈欢迎
Much as I appreciate the warm welcome that I never received,
但我们现在有点忙
we're a little busy at the moment.
丽芙 走吧
Liv, come on.
真碍事
Cockblock.
-你说什么 -我说的是
- What did you say? - I said...
你妻子最近如何 卡瓦诺
How's your wife, Cavanaugh?
挺好的
Fine.
别担心 你可以的
Don't worry, you got this.
你可以的
You got this.
我们管这个叫脑幻象
We call that a brain vision.
在第十四章第八节
Chapter 14, section eight.
酷 见到你很高兴
Cool. u202dIt was nice meeting you.
还有你生气的朋友
And your angry friend.
丽芙 这次最好能有点用
Liv, it better be a good one,
因为我开始忘记我为什么要忍♥受这个了
because I'm starting to forget why I put up with this.
我看到安妮的蛇头了
I saw Annie's coyote.
就这样 她又活过了一天
And just like that, she lives another day.
我只是觉得克莱夫在否认
I just think Clive's in denial.
我很喜欢他 但他的自尊心很强
I mean, I love the guy, but he has a lot of pride, you know?
-头发颜色 -棕色
- Hair color? - Brown.
中等长度 比较直
Medium-length. u202dPretty straightforward,
不像巴吉奥那个脚踏两只船的贱♥人♥
unlike Bozzio, that two-timing wench.
这蛇头有面部毛发吗 胡子 胡茬
This coyote have any facial hair? Beard, stubble?
胡须
Whiskers?
-听懂了吗 -因为郊狼[蛇头]有胡须吗
- Get it? - 'Cause coyotes have whiskers?
-他有没有胡子 -没有
- Did he have a beard or not? - No.
而且克莱夫也不是完全不喜欢米歇尔
Also, Clive did not seem totally opposed to the idea of Michelle.
他有点在假装他不喜欢
He kind of pretended like he was,
但我知道他觉得某人很可爱时的样子
but I know when he thinks someone's cute.
有没有什么雀斑 痣之类的明显特征
Any freckles, moles, defining characteristics?
一大堆 克莱夫很抢手
A ton. Clive's a catch.
这也是让这件事变得绝望的原因
That's part of what makes this whole thing so upsetting.
他理应幸福的
He deserves to be happy.
丽芙 差不多了 别走神
Liv, we're so close. Stay with me.
脸上有没有胎记或者疤痕
Any facial marks or blemishes?
他的左颊上有一个雀斑我记得
He had a freckle on his left cheekbone. I think that's it.
我其实根本不确定
I honestly wasn't sure
这一张我能不能画成
if I was gonna make it home on this one.
就像是我的奥德赛 但是
This was my odyssey, but...
-给你 -就是他 他真完美
- Here it is. u202d- That's him. He's perfect.
你喜欢这个活人僵尸走私犯
You're into this human-zombie smuggler?
不 这是提姆 我的新男友
Oh, no, this is Tim, my new boyfriend,
也有可能是我此生挚爱
and also, probably the love of my life.
我之前觉得我此生挚爱是阿兰
I thought the love of my life was this other guy, Allan,
但结果安妮有可能是他杀的
but it turns out, he was probably Annie's murderer.
就是这么凑巧
Talk about sliding doors.
我们也应该顺便在这把
But, yeah, we should also knock out
那个蛇头的画像画出来
that coyote sketch while we're here.
吻我
Kiss me.
吻我 就好像这是我们最后一次接吻
Kiss me as if u202dit were the last time
命运 它可以让我和提姆在一起
Fate. It could bring Tim and me together,
或者让我们分离
or tear us apart.
真希望我能跳过这结束的部分
I wish I could just skip to the ending.
未知号♥码
喂
Hello?
我听说你在找我
I heard you were looking for me.
我们在阴影中做什么
雷克斯说你需要我帮忙破谋杀案
Rex said you needed my help on a murder case.
我们要找一个带我们的死者进西雅图的蛇头
We're looking for the coyote who brought our victim into Seattle.
我们希望能查出凶手
We're hoping u202dhe can ID the murderer.
布鲁斯 他的人都很坏
Bruce. He runs u202dwith a really bad crew.
有多坏
Bad how?
他们引诱绝望无助的人越过高墙 杀死他们
They lure desperate people over the wall to kill them,
偷走他们的脑子 器官 手♥机♥
steal their brains, their organs, their phones.
清空他们的银行账号♥
Empty their bank accounts.
有时候还会向他们的爱人索要赎金
Sometimes, they'll ransom them to their loved ones at home.
但是绝对不会送他们回来
But they never send them back.
你觉得这个布鲁斯会做这些事吗
You think this guy Bruce was trying to do all that?
很难说
That's hard to say.
她叫什么 死者
What was her name? The victim.
安妮
Annie.
真希望她找到的是我
I wish she had found me instead.
我要怎么找到布鲁斯
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表