剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你的美国口音太差了
Wow, you are so bad at an American accent.
我该继续工作了
I should get back to work.
你想...看点东西吗
Do you... wanna see something?
我爷爷的小酒壶
My grandfather's flask.
要来一点吗
Up for some shots?
我们真是太疯狂了
We're just being crazy.
干杯
Cheers!
带你们回家吧
Let's get you home.
要问我的话这也太快了
Too damn fast if you ask me.
安迪·瑟金斯干了什么 凭什么拿奥斯卡
And what the hell does Andy Serkis have to do to get an Oscar?
我会读掌纹 你要我看看嘛
Um, I can read palms. Do you want a reading?
好啊
Yeah.
我看到...
I see...
事业的变动
a career change.
晋升吗
A promotion?
那爱情呢
What does it say about love?
我得...
I gotta...
我得接一下
I gotta get that.
什么
Uh, what?
抓挠制♥造♥
她会来的
She'll be here.
半数西雅图人也起来了
So will half of Seattle.
一小时后就要上班了
Those offices open up in an hour.
我们得将这些人转移到地下
We need to get these people underground.
生病的人需要被抓一下
The sick ones need their z-scratch.
我可以来
I can do it.
不行
No.
你的这姑娘挺会说大话
Your girl talked big.
我想看看她有没有真本事
I want to see if she's got stones to match.
马上就知道了
We're about to find out.
抱歉 我迟到了 我觉得我被跟踪了
Sorry, I'm late. I thought I was being followed.
你确定你甩掉了吗
You sure you lost them?
不确定的话我也不会来了
I wouldn't be here if I weren't sure.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
表演时间到了
Show time.
如果我拍下来
If I film this,
将会录下你犯死罪的过程
it's you on tape committing a capital offense.
好
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上帝保佑你
Bless you.
我们得离开这里
We gotta get out of here.
这样会错过最棒的部分
Well, we,'d miss the best part.
妈妈
Mommy!
干得好 反叛者
Nice work, Renegade.
进来
Come on in.
阿加克斯
Ajax!
谢谢你
Thank you.
要看《飞狗巴迪3》了吧
Well, here for Air Bud 3 , are we?
都好了吗
All better?
嗯 都好了
Yeah, getting there.
我能怎么说呢 爸爸 我蒸蒸日上
What can I say, Pops? I'm riding high.
食尸鬼的生意预定爆满
Romero's is booked solid.
猫抓柱每日客满
The Post is rakin' it in every night.
我们还建了一个史高治·麦克老鸭的房♥子
We've got a Scrooge McDuck room
专门给我用来存放刚洗好的钱
where I just roll around on freshly laundered cash.
城里的僵尸全部都得来讨好我
Any zombie who's anyone in this town kisses my ass.
他们聚在一起...
They pucker up and-- -
告诉他们...
Just tell them that...
好吧 我来了
Fine, I'm coming.
真想让你看看我的新气象
Man, I wish you could see my new whip.
我爱你
I love you.
认真的
Mean it.
再见
Ciao.
你知道这种车在游戏里还有涡轮增压系统吗
You know this thing has turbo boosts, like, in video games?
我们得去一趟食尸鬼餐厅
We have to swing by Romero's.
看来有一群不速之客
Apparently, there's a bunch of undesirables
在我们的餐厅捣乱
having a sit-down strike in our dining room.
先生 我很抱歉 我们用尽办法 他们不走
Sir, I'm sorry, we tried everything. They won't leave.
如果你们在这里吃得起 就请举手
Raise your hand if you can afford to eat here.
我并不惊讶
Not a shock.
伙计们 外面有你们该去的施舍处
Guys, there's a soup kitchen with your name on it.
起来吧
Vamonos.
你们都听到了
You heard the man! Shoo!
站起来
Skedaddle!
起来了
Chop chop!
伙计们
Folks...
我今天真的不想打死人
I really don't want to have to shoot anybody in the face today.
这就是我儿子
That's my son.
看看你
Just look at you.
你做的太好了
You've done well.
布莱恩很努力 我的孩子真厉害
And Blaine's worked for it. My boy's got grit.
麦克多诺家族永不低头
Nothing keeps us McDonoughs down!
这怎么可能
Not even a block of cement.
水井赋予水形状
The well gives shape to the water.
水赋予水井生命
The water gives life to the well.
我像泡沫一样重生
Like the bubble, I'm born to rise.
我们重生
So we rise.
好吧 这一点都不瘆人
Yeah, that's not creepy.
你想干什么
What do you want?
在黑暗中 我唯一的念想
In the dark, my one solace
就是头顶上的水能退散 我可以得到食物
was when the watery skies would open and I would be fed.
大脑从我头顶掉落
Brain-drops falling on my head.
现在我希望你
And now I'd like you...
为我们进行这样的圣礼
to perform the very same sacrament for my flock.
我们每周会来一次 你要喂饱我们
We will come here once a week, and you will feed us.
我的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥会付钱吗
And will my brothers and sisters be paying?
儿子 家庭聚餐不用付钱
Son. You don't pay for family dinner.
周一 午餐
Mondays. Lunch.
保留预约吧
Make it a standing reservation.
算是你每周给穷♥人♥的施舍
Your weekly gift to the poor.
去你的吧
Yay, me.
儿子
Son...
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你原谅我
You forgive me?
你原谅我
You forgive me?
我会杀了你 你听到了吗
I will kill you. You hear me?
我会杀了你
I will kill you!
我会让你受尽折磨
I will make it hurt.
你继续笑
So you keep smiling.
你继续笑 你这个虐待儿童的混♥蛋♥
You keep smiling, you child-abusing son of a bitch.
只是一周一顿饭
It's one meal a week.
上帝会让你感受他的光明
The Lord will shine His light on you.
迪诺放他出来的
Dino got him out.
只有他知道 找到他 做了他
He's the only one who knew. Find him and deal with him.
你不用和我说两次
Yeah, you don't have to ask me twice.
那这些人怎么办
What about these guys?
给他们点廉价货
Serve 'em the cheap stuff.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk in here?
好的
Yeah.
想通过我们地下铁的人
Emails, letters, recorded phone calls
都发来了邮件 电♥话♥和语♥音♥录音
from people who want a ride on our Underground Railroad.
一般是妈妈处理的 所以
Mama always handled them. So...
这有大概有三百名候选人
There's about 300 candidates on there.
我们能帮助多少人
How many can we help?
现在 选三个
Right now? Pick three.
慢慢来
Take your time.
你可以的
You got this.
脊柱裂的婴儿
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表