剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Fillmore Graves steals our brains.
-梅杰 -跟紧了
- Major. - Hold tight.
我们没事
We're good.
别以为你说"没事"就是没事了
Don't think you know what the word "Good" Means.
注意
Behold.
是什么魔鬼擅闯了神殿
What devil is this in our midst disturbing the house of God.
安格斯
Angus?
你好啊
And lo...
我的双眼被蒙蔽了
my eyes have been deceived
子民们 我们将见证一个奇迹
for now we are witness to a miracle, my children.
我们面前站着的是混乱天使
Standing before us is the Angel of Chaos.
为我们的客人庆祝吧
Celebrate our guest
因为他冲进了地狱之门
for he stormed the gates of hell,
从牢笼中解救出了受折磨的僵尸们
liberating tortured zombies from their prisons.
一位警示者
A reminder.
即使是我们中最好的也会迷失
That even the best of us can lose his way...
我们为你祈祷 梅杰兄弟
So we will pray for you, Brother Major.
希望你能找到回你人♥民♥身边的路
That you find your way back to your people.
被选中的人们
The chosen people.
但如果我在这里再看到
But if I ever see you here again
你穿着这身恶魔的服装
wearing that Devil's cloth...
我就让你的头跟身子干脆的分家
I'll knock your skull clean off your body.
你有个法医朋友
你还在生气吗
You still mad?
是的
Yes.
现在呢
How about now?
能注意下我吗
Can we focus on me, please?
不管你们的小事是什么 都不可能
Whatever you little thing is, cannot possibly compare
跟我不得不面对一个连环杀手相比
to my having to face a serial killer.
我跟你说了你会没事的
I told you, you're gonna be fine.
我跟一队特警就在远处
I'll be right there with a full swat team, out of sight.
真的吗
Yes?
那要是事情出了很大问题怎么办
But what if things go wildly wrong?
我难道没有一个密♥码♥词之类的
Shouldn't I have, like, a code word or something
来表明我很危险吗
to indicated distress?
-好吧 什么密♥码♥词 -酸黄瓜
- Fine. What kind of code word? - Pickles.
这是我想到的第一个东西
It's the first thing that came to mind.
也许只是因为我看到路人在吃酸黄瓜
Probably because I just saw that guy walk by eating a pickle.
好的 那就酸黄瓜吧
Sure. Pickles.
但你要放松
But relax.
他一出现我们就会击毙他 我保证
We'll take him down the second he shows up. I promise.
所以 他约我见面的地方
So, um, this place he wants me to meet him,
是什么样子的
what's it like?
你记不记得《浓情巧克力》里那个可爱的
You remember that adorable French chocolate store
-法国巧克力店 -记得
- from Chocolat? - Yeah.
反正跟那个不像
It's not like that.
试音 试音
Testing. Testing.
他还是没来
He's still not here
这地方让弗莱迪·克鲁格的地下室
and this place makes Freddy Krueger's basement
都相形见绌
look like the Wonka factory.
-别再自言自语了 -我在和你说话
- Stop talking to yourself. - I'm talking to you.
看上去你就是在自言自语
Which is exactly what it looks like you're doing.
放松 他会来的
Relax. He'll be here.
这不是很浪漫吗
Isn't this romantic?
-不好意思 你说什么 -浪漫
- I'm sorry. It's what? - Romantic.
你看看拉维
Just look at Ravi.
他就像《卡萨布兰卡》的瑞克
He's like Rick in Casablanca,
甘冒危险去拯救他人
putting his neck on the line to save others.
我真愿意为他死
I could just die.
我巴不得去死...
I could just die...
你好 医生
Hello, doctor.
都等不及想见你了
Oh, from excitement waiting for you.
你终于来了
And here you are.
-我来了 -准备好
- Here I am. - Get ready.
你可能想要你的钱吧
So you probably want your money.
-不用着急 -酸黄瓜
- There's no rush. - Oh, pickle.
-等你死了就好办了 -我有酸黄瓜[麻烦]了
- I'll get it off your corpse. - I'm in quite a pickle.
这是G17
It's a G17.
工作用的
Use it for work.
我是个保安
I'm a security guard.
杀死安妮·华♥莱♥士♥的武器
G17 is a weapon match for the gun
-就是G17 -我们走
- that killed Annie Wallace. - Let's go.
所以呢 那也不足以抓我
So? That ain't enough to hold me.
那这个呢
How about this?
这够了吗
Is this enough?
这就能把你和你用来焚化你受害者的焚化炉
A direct connection between you and the incinerator
直接联♥系♥起来
where you burned your victims?
干得好 小黄瓜
Nice work, Pickles.
先说好以后不会
Let's agree that calling me that
一直这样说我 行吗
isn't going to become a thing, okay?
-谢谢你 -回见
- And thank you. - See you later.
拉维 你有车的钥匙吗
Ravi. Do you have the keys to the van?
在你那儿
You had them.
我记得我还给你了
I thought I gave them back to you.
我没有
I don't have them.
会不会从你口袋里掉出去了
Could they have fallen out of your pocket?
有可能呢
Maybe?
我们得去找钥匙 所以我们坐下一趟吧
We gotta go look for these so we'll get the next one.
电梯卡住了
Elevator's stuck.
这里没有信♥号♥♥
I'm not getting any service down here.
你呢
You?
丽芙
Liv...
灵魂伴侣是永远的
A soulmate is forever
永远是很久
and forever is a long time,
特别是当你是僵尸时
especially when you're undead.
我不禁想问
And so I couldn't help but wonder...
新西雅图都已经岁月静好
is all of New Seattle settling?
还是说只是克莱夫
Or just Clive?
丽芙
Liv?
克莱夫
Clive.
我要坦白一些事
I have something to confess.
很好 因为那个"电梯甜蜜邂逅"太过分了
Good. Because that "Elevator meet cute" Was too much.
什么电梯甜蜜邂逅
What elevator meet cute?
怎么了 我是认真的
What? I'm serious.
你没有在你们下电梯后为我和米歇尔
You didn't stop the elevator for me and Michelle
-把电梯停了吗 -没有
- right after you got off? - No.
但是那说明命运想让你们进行甜蜜邂逅
But that means fate willed you to have an actual meet cute
真的很甜
which is actually adorable.
那你要坦白什么
Then what do you have to confess?
之前说巴吉奥那些奇怪的话...
All the weird Bozzio stuff...
我那样说是因为...
The reason I said what I did...
我看到巴吉奥在猫抓柱
I saw Bozzio kissing another guy
亲一个家伙
at The Scratching Post.
我很抱歉 克莱夫 对这一切
I'm so sorry, Clive, for everything.
我以为你会想知道
I just thought you would want to know.
我们是开放式关系
We're in an open relationship.
没错
Yeah.
你看上去并不像...会接受开放式关系的人
You don't seem... like the open relationship type.
我不是
I'm not.
但我爱她 我愿意为维持我们的感情
But I'm in love and I'm willing to try anything
做一切尝试
to make it work.
但是听到她和另一个人一起...
Hearing about u202dthe other guys though...
伙计
Man.
也许米歇尔能帮你度过这一关
Maybe Michelle can help you work through it?
-太快了 -好吧
- Too soon. - Okay.
真不敢相信你们竟然说服我
Can't believe you guys talked me
带你们来这里了
into bringing you here.
定好规矩 最多喝两杯
Oh, here's the rules, two drink maximum.
不许招♥妓♥
No hookers.
但我想招♥妓♥
But I want a hooker.
绝对不能点蓝色大脑
Definitely no blue brains.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表