剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Please give Frau Bader a warm welcome.
这不是那个
Isn't that the old hag
逼你用舌头舔地板的老巫婆吗
that made you clean floor with your tongue?
弗里达·巴德在过去的三十年里
Frau Bader has served loyally
在我家中服务 忠心耿耿
in my household for the past three decades.
她一直是个虔诚的女人
She was always a God-fearing woman
为我不朽的灵魂操心
who feared u202dfor my immortal soul.
现在我变了 你能相信吗
Get a load of me now. Can you believe it?
我太为你高兴了
I'm so happy for you.
但弗里达·巴德是个罪人
But Frau Bader was a sinner.
她虐待我的独子
She abused my only son.
我信任过你 毫不吝惜你的工钱
I trusted you. I paid you generously.
就算我知道
I turned a blind eye,
你在伤害我的儿子 我也视而不见
even though I knew you were hurting my son.
我儿子
My son
因宅心仁厚而喂养着我们僵尸一族
who feeds our fellow zombies out of kindness and decency.
那孩子需要管教
The boy needed to be disciplined.
-他还是个孩子 -他是个怪物
- He was a child! - He was a monster!
是怪物怎么就大错特错了呢
And what is so wrong with monsters?
我们的心为生者而痛
Our hearts ache for the living.
我们的肚子也是如此
But alas, so do our bellies.
上帝爱你 认真的
God loves you. He means it.
吃吧
Chow!
看见星星
可能根本就不是他的猫
Probably not even his cat.
可能根本就不是他妈
Probably not even his mom.
好吧
All right, then.
不如这事先告一段落好吗
Why don't we wrap this up here?
你们比新西雅图的宵禁晚了十二分钟
You're 12 minutes past New Seattle curfew.
说真的哥们 你站在那儿很奇怪
Seriously, dude... You standing there. It's weird.
我该进去了
I should go inside now.
你不会再见到她了
You shan't be seeing her again.
你是说因为我快死了吗
You mean... Because I'm dying?
不 什么 我不是...
No. What? I... That's not what I...
晚安
Good night.
还有他会接受的 打给我
And he'll get over it. So, call me.
我还没死呢
I'm not dead, yet.
伊泽贝尔
Isobel.
你是我见过最酷的...
You are u202dthe coolest person--
你让我担心坏了
You had me worried sick!
我一直在浏览那小子的照片分享网
I've been scrolling through that boy's Instagram
我不喜欢我所看到的东西
and I don't like what I've seen.
他是个演员 伊泽贝尔
He's an actor, Isobel.
病态般地需要获得认同感
He's pathological need for validation,
获得承认 获得名誉
for recognition, for fame...
基本上不可能跟你有真正人类间的互动
It makes genuine human interaction nearly impossible.
-谢谢你的关心 拉维 -没什么
- Thank you for caring, Ravi. - Of course.
-所以一切还顺利吗 -完美
- So how was it? - Perfection.
-那还不错 -我还完成了
- Well, that's nice to-- - And I checked off
遗愿清单上的很多事情
a lot of stuff from my bucket list.
-比如说 -你知道的
- Like what? - You know.
开玩笑呢
You're joking.
拉维 当然是开玩笑啊
Ravi. Of course, I am.
-是不是呢 -是吗
- Or am I? - Are you?
-是开玩笑的 -很好
- I am. - Good.
还是不是呢
Or am I?
在这种人类聚居的地方总能闻到一股恶臭
There is always some sort of foul odor in these human neighborhoods,
你不觉得吗
don't you think?
还好
Not really.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不觉得我挺有耐心的吗
I was patient, don't you think?
我本来没把偷渡人类算作重罪
I didn't make human smuggling a capital crime
直到警告了几个月都没能阻止这股风潮
until months of warnings did nothing to stem the tide.
于是我在城市中♥央♥设了个断头台
Then I set up a guillotine in the middle of the city
警告走私人类者
and I warned human smugglers
如果再犯法 这就是他们的归宿
that this was their fate if they broke the law.
这阻止他们了吗
Did that stop them?
他们有听进去我的话吗 没有
Did they take me seriously? Nope.
所以我说话算话 处决了反叛者一号♥
And then I followed through and I executed Renegade One.
使得人类进口放慢了步调
That slowed human importation.
就一段时间
For a while.
但是现在我们又回到原点了
But here we are, back at an all time high.
现在我知道你不是反叛者
Now I know you're not Renegade.
你是人类 你不会抓伤任何人
You're human. You're not scratching anyone.
拜托 抓我吧
Please. Just scratch me.
再说吧
Maybe.
你得先帮我们一点小忙
You'll need to help us out a bit first.
现在你可以自己选择
You have a choice, here, you know.
告诉我这个新的反叛者是谁
You can tell me u202dwho this new Renegade is,
或者让我射穿你的心脏
or I will shoot you through your heart,
然后我跟我朋友吃掉你的脑子
then my friend u202dand I will eat your brain
通过幻象了解我们想知道的
and wait for a vision to show us what we want to know.
为什么不直接告诉我你在为谁办事呢
Why don't you just tell us who you're working for?
我就只是想要变成僵尸
All I wanted was to be a zombie.
爱之修士答应我说
Brother Love promised that
如果我能带十个人类进入西雅图
if I brought ten humans into Seattle,
他就会抓我
he would scratch me.
拜托了 我需要获得拯救
Please. I need to be saved.
为什么爱之修士想带人类进西雅图
Why would Brother Love want to bring humans into Seattle?
因为当僵尸们挨饿的时候
Because when zombies begin to starve,
他们会看见一道光
they'll see a light.
会看到人类就是被放置在地球上的食物
They'll see that humans are food put on this earth
供僵尸们所享用
for zombies to consume.
我想上厕所
I need to pee.
爱之修士 这倒新鲜
Brother Love? That's a new one.
你有什么听闻
What've you heard?
听说他的追随者十分狂热
They say his followers are fanatics.
我完全不知道他宣扬的是什么
I don't know anything about what he preaches.
利里怀特说的就是这个教堂
Oh, this is the church Lillywhite told me about.
你不如去查查 看看有什么想法
Why don't you check it out? See what you think.
我还是觉得他在撒谎
I think he's lying, anyway.
他给得太轻松了
He gave us this name too easily.
留着肚子
Save your appetite,
我猜我们会拿蛇头的脑子做晚饭了
I suspect we'll be having coyote brain for dinner.
虚度光阴
看起来不符合这里任何一种模式
There doesn't seem to be any pattern here.
伊泽贝尔的身体抵御了所有的病原体
Isobel's body rejected all the expected pathogens.
这可以是随便哪个孩子的检查结果
These could be the results for any kid.
我希望会找到不规则的地方 但是没有
I was hoping I'd find irregularities, but no.
浪费了一个月
A month wasted.
你必须从这里开始
You had to start here.
谁知道我们还有多少时间
Who knows how much time we'll have.
她捐献了她的身体 所以我们还有时间
She's donating her body. So we'll have time after--
这个演员戴维斯 多大了
How old is that actor, Davis?
比伊泽贝尔大两岁 十八
Two years older than Isobel. He's 18.
当然了 这是他公开资料上写的
Sure. That's what it says in his press clippings,
但演员会在所有事情上撒谎 尤其年龄
but actors lie, about everything. Especially age.
我就说看见他们接吻了 牵手 舌吻
I told you I saw them kissing. Hands. Tongues.
身体压在一起 整套做全了
Bodies pressed together. The whole shebang.
太好了 你在这儿
Good. You're here.
出什么事了
Is something wrong?
菲尔莫尔格拉夫抓住了柯蒂斯
Fillmore-Graves captured Curtis.
知道他在哪儿被抓的吗
You know where he's being held?
不清楚
No idea.
我进来之前
Just before I came in,
听到梅杰打电♥话♥
I heard Major on the phone,
在说今晚的紧急防卫部署
talking about emergency guard duty tonight.
你的备用钥匙还是放在老地方吗
Is your hide-a-key still in the same place?
丽芙 你确定我们要
Liv. Are you sure we should--
难道我们不应该竭尽所能救出柯蒂斯吗
You don't think we should do everything we can to save Curtis?
在老地方 是的
Same place. Yeah.
走了 我的车停在了卸货区
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表