剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
What is going on here?
老兄 我的衬衫
Dude, my shirt.
不好意思 时尚受害者
Sorry, mate. Fashion casualty.
我们今晚要去猫抓柱的人类僵尸之夜
We're going to human-zombie night at The Scratching Post.
-为什么 -梅杰
- Why? - Major...
很难跟你说清楚
There is no easy way to tell you this,
但是我可能遇见了
but I've met someone
我的一生挚爱
and I think he may be the love of my life.
我这漫长的一天
I've had a very long day
都在失败中追踪可疑视频
unsuccessfully tracking down an incriminating video.
而且我们在战斗中 所以
Plus we're in a fight, so...
所以我打算给自己做个墨西哥卷饼
I'm gonna go make myself a burrito.
他真勇敢
He is so brave.
开启爱情大脑 爱情大脑
我觉得他还没来
I don't think he's here yet.
我想喝杯酒 可以吗
Well, I need a drink. Shall we?
实际上我认为我也许应该
Yeah, actually, I, uh, I think I might take this
在跑路前先把这身衣服脱下来
makeover out for a quick spin first.
你不能就这么把我丢下
So, uh... You can't just leave me.
一会见
I'll see you in a few.
猫抓万岁
Scratch-up forever!
-布莱恩在这吗 -不在
- Is Blaine here? - No.
好 一杯龙舌兰 放首歌♥ 会很爽哦
Good. A shot of tequila and then turn up the song, it kicks ass.
我和她要一样的
And... -I'll have what she's having.
我迫不及待地想见到阿兰 然后深情地
I can't wait to see Allan and look deeply,
性感地直视他的双眼
sensually, into his eyes.
要开账单吗
Wanna open a tab?
布莱恩说我们可以免费喝酒
Blaine lets us drink here for free..
我能感受到 佩顿
u202dI can feel it, Peyton.
命运的力量
The twirling forces of fate and destiny
已经在我体内燃烧 触摸我的深处
burning inside me, tickling my loins.
像坏寿司一样
Like bad sushi.
我们下周应该来一把双重约会
Oh, we should go on a double date next week.
德里克喜欢野餐吗
Does Derek like picnics?
再来一杯
Keep 'em coming.
你觉得是春天婚礼
What do you think is more romantic,
还是秋天婚礼更浪漫
a spring wedding or a fall wedding?
当然了 你会是我的伴娘
Of course, you'd be my maid of honor.
我在考虑花蜜连衣裙
I'm thinking Nectar for the dresses.
很适合你的肤色
That would look good with your skin tone, yeah?
丽芙 现在已经很晚了
Liv, it's... u202dIt's getting pretty late. Huh?
总要时髦的迟到一点吗
Fashionably late.
真是阿兰的风格
Classic Allan.
你觉得西雅图会有那种不会让你觉得
Do you think there's anywhere to honeymoon in Seattle
被永远困在这里的度蜜月场所嘛
that doesn't feel like, "Help, I'm trapped here forever"?
你见过他一次
You've met him once,
他是人类
he's human,
而且他有可能谋杀了他的前女友
and he probably murdered his last girlfriend.
人无完人嘛
Nobody's perfect.
-丽芙 -佩顿
- Liv... - Peyton...
人类是可以跟僵尸谈恋爱的
Human-zombie relationships can work.
看看布莱夫和柯兹奥
Look at Blive and Cozzio.
你知道吗
You know?
我还不如去看本书呢
I'd rather read a book.
你知道吗 我觉得你和拉维是真爱
You know, I thought you and Ravi had true love.
不是
No.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
我们去跳舞吧
Let's go dance.
我怕我去跳舞了就见不到阿兰了
I'm afraid if I dance, I'll miss Allan coming in.
或者我就吐了
Or I will vomit.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得阿兰是我的灵魂伴侣
I thought Allan was my soulmate,
也许佩顿是对的
but maybe Peyton was right.
也许阿兰只是个谋杀犯
Maybe Allan is just a murder suspect
而且他也没那么喜欢我
who's just not that into me.
-我们走吧 -什么
- Let's go. - What?
你必须来跳舞 我们点了你最喜欢的歌♥
No, you have to dance. We just requested your favorite song.
我不知道 我只是觉得自己很傻
I don't know, I just feel stupid.
感觉我是这里最失败的人
Like I'm the biggest loser in here.
你不是这里最失败的人
You are not the biggest loser in here.
拉维 给她看
Ravi, show her.
看到没
See?
这个机器人才是这里最失败的人
This robot u202dis the biggest loser here.
那是机器人
That was a robot?
他们在放那首歌♥了
Oh, they're playing it.
-来跳舞吧 -快来
- Let's dance. - Come on.
-抱歉 -你没事吧
- I'm sorry. - You okay?
就这样 我被丘比特之箭射中了
And just like that, I was shot with Cupid's arrow.
又一次
Again.
这个人
This new person.
在此之前我真的爱过吗
Did my heart love till now?
视觉啊失灵吧
Forswear it, sight.
因为直到现在我才看到真正的美
For I never saw true beauty, till--
所以看来你是蓝队的一员
So, I see you're part of the blue crew.
我们就像双胞胎
We're twinsies.
-我叫丽芙 -我叫提姆
- I'm Liv. - Tim.
-提姆 -你真的很美
- Tim. - You're really beautiful.
这就是了吗
Could this be it?
我的一生挚爱 我的灵魂伴侣
My one true love? My soulmate?
丽芙去哪了
Where'd Liv go?
她在那里
Oh, there she is.
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
感觉就像是看R2-D2
It's like watching R2-D2
这机器人比喻真棒
Sick robot callback.
疯狂尖叫像素女孩
丽芙 怎么了
Liv, what's... what's wrong?
提姆昨晚把他电♥话♥写在我手上了
Tim wrote his number on my hand last night,
它被抹掉了 不见了
and it smeared off and now it's gone.
提姆 提姆啊
Tim. Tim!
丽芙 我相信你能找到其他方法联♥系♥他的
Liv, I'm sure you can find another way to contact him.
怎么找 我都不知道他姓什么
How? I don't know his last name.
也不知道他在那里工作
I don't know where he works.
我只知道他有着一双锐利的翠绿色眼睛
All I know is he has these piercing emerald eyes
还有像性感天使一样光滑柔软的嘴唇
and the smooth, velvety lips of a sex angel.
这些也不能用来谷歌♥他啊
And that's not exactly something you can google, is it?
除非你想看到些你不该看到的东西
Not if you don't wanna see stuff you can't unsee.
我就在这一吻中死去了
Thus with a kiss I die.
再一次
Again.
你是不是忘记了一个
Aren't you forgetting a certain
F开头四个字母的单词
four-letter word that starts with "F"?
放克
Funk?
放屁
Fart?
-我放弃了 -是命运
- I give up. - Fate.
如果是真爱的话 你们会再见面的对吧
If it's true love, u202dyou'll meet again. Right?
哪怕这意味着我们下周还得去一次人类僵尸夜
Even if it means we go back to human-zombie night next week.
我还真玩的挺开心的
I actually had a surprisingly fun time.
而且我喜欢支持你找浪漫对象
And I like supporting you in your romantic endeavors
只要你别通过克莱夫的谋杀案调查认识他们就好
when you don't meet them through Clive's murder investigations.
不
Oh, no.
-怎么了 -我差点忘了
- What? - I almost forgot.
我昨晚在猫抓柱吧看到过巴吉奥
I saw Bozzio last night at The Scratching Post.
她出轨了
She was cheating on Clive.
这太差劲了 你确定吗
Oh, that's terrible. You're sure?
-确定 -你觉得他想知道吗
- Yeah. - You think he'd wanna know?
克莱夫不喜欢吃饺子
Clive won't eat soup dumplings
是因为它们有太多秘密
because they have too many secrets.
所以我想告诉他
So, yeah, I do.
克莱夫应该是想知道巴吉奥出轨了的
Clive would want to know that Bozzio's being unfaithful.
那为什么这个想法♥会♥让我胃不舒服
So why does the thought of telling him leave my stomach in knots?
因为这会伤他的心
Because it'll break his heart.
丽芙 幸好你在这 想给你看点东西
Liv, glad you're here. Wanna show you something.
你好 丽芙
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表