剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
If you're free at midnight--
非矣 吾之领主 然小人深怜荣誉
Not free, My Lord, but bound by honor
必将立于吾王与险境之间
to stand between My Lord and danger.
好 好吧
Yeah, okay.
那些硬币是怎么回事
What's with the half-dollars?
我只能答应她这件事
I let her have that one.
不然她就要用干草把胸腔填上
It was either that or let her stuff the chest cavity with hay.
你喜欢派对 对吧 哥们
You like to party, don't you, boy?
多莉·帕顿是平躺睡觉的吗
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back?
但是 拉斯
But, Russ.
这些我消费不起
I can't afford all of this.
你一直在惯着我 这不对
You keep spottin' me, it ain't right.
你什么时候想赚点小钱
Hey, you ever need a few more coins in your pocket,
就告诉我吧
you just tell me.
我真是一点钱都没有 哥们 我什么都愿意做
I'm so dadgone broke, partner, I'd do anything.
别再问带拖车和冰啤酒的歌♥名了
Stop requesting songs about tractors and cold beers.
你会让大家都觉得死得还不够透
You're makin' everybody wish they were more dead.
我只是带兄弟来享受一下城里的晚上
I'm just treating my partner here to a night on the town.
要不是因为这位牛仔的忠诚效劳
Shoot, I'd have been knocked into a cocked hat
我早就一败涂地了
if it weren't for this buckaroo's loyalty.
我们就是一伙狼 对吧 我们要相互支持
Skittles. We're a pack of wolves, ain't we? We stick together.
跟烈酒街的屠夫说再见吧
Show your tatas to The Butcher of Bourbon Street.
这位先生会把你的头骨掀开
This man'll rip off your skull and vomit hurricanes
-朝你的气管吐入飓风 -所有男人都想成为我
- down your windpipe. - Every man wants to be me.
所有女人都想睡我
Every woman wants to be with me.
现在 大家翘首以待的这一刻
And now, the moment you've all been waiting for,
僵尸雷霆的奠基者
the founder of the Zombie Thunderdome,
188厘米的狂暴身躯 208斤重的活力
six feet two inches of ferocity, u202d230 pounds of piss and vinegar,
强大的巨型战士 死神破坏者 马格纳斯
the massive, the mighty, Magnus the Necromaimer!
这才是华丽出场
Now this is an entrance.
正是
Verily.
这就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
来吧
Come on!
好啊
Yeah!
不死之战
有人要看血流成河吗
Who wants blood?
有人要看触目惊心的伤口吗
Who wants grievous injury?
看来我应该在开始前先嗨起来
Reckon I oughta shake the snake before it starts.
可别吓到 伙计
Don't fall in, partner.
有人要看我将这厚肉排碾成碎肉酱吗
Who wants to see me turn this chump steak into ground beef?
他被我砍下手臂就当不了屠夫了 对不对
How's he gonna be a butcher when I slice his arms off?
当然 有人愿意被这屠夫的血
Of course, who doesn't mind getting wet
淋湿吗
with the Butcher's blood?
此竟毫无荣誉
There is no honor in this?
不 估计是没有
No, probably not.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是西雅图警局的巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux, Seattle PD.
我想跟你谈谈加勒特·德雷克塞尔
I'd like to talk to you about Garrett Drexel.
现在的我正沉浸于胜利的喜悦之光 别烦我
Yeah, now's when I bask in the glow of victory, so bugger off.
你恐怕没得选
Well, that isn't really an option here.
是吗
Oh, it's not?
你也想被胖揍一顿吗
You looking to get u202dknocked on your ass, too?
吾王欲求得听众
If My Lord seeks an audience,
尔等应欣然允之
it would serve you well to make time.
好吧 我们谈谈加勒特·德雷克塞尔
Okay. Let's talk Garrett Drexel.
-他死了 -怎么死的
- He's dead. - How?
腹部被剑洞穿
A sword right through his belly.
-但他是... -加勒特是人类
- But he was-- - Garrett was human.
吾名为丽芙 法医是也
They call me Liv, the medical examiner.
吾躬亲检查其尸 其僵尸非也
I examined the body myself, no zombie was he.
坐吧
Sit.
请坐
Please.
对 坐在这上面
Yeah, on the...
为什么加勒特要假装成僵尸
Why would, uh, Garrett pretend to be a zombie?
这样想 事情就说得通了
It kind of makes sense when I think about it.
没错 看到僵尸要真刀真枪的战斗时
Yeah, Garrett was super pumped
加勒特吓坏了
when he realized that zombies would be fighting with real swords.
但你从中看到了商机
But you saw u202da business opportunity.
当然
Sure did.
我很清楚人们愿意花钱
I knew right away that people
看僵尸自相残杀
would pay money to see zombies make each other bleed.
所以我退出了僵尸角色扮演
So I broke away from the zombie LARPers
并创立了僵尸雷霆
and started Zombie Thunderdome.
你知道我们在哪能找到僵尸角色扮演小队吗
Do you know where we could find the zombie LARPing group?
知道 我手♥机♥里有他们的日程表
Yeah, I have their schedule in my phone somewhere.
他的小队名叫暗影流亡者
His group is called The Shadow Exiles.
巴吉奥 我今晚晚点回家
之后哪天都行
Any day hence.
天啊真想让你来演
God, I wanna make you break character.
找到了
Oh, here it is.
看起来下个月他们不会再打了
Looks like they don't fight again for another month.
不过明早他们应该会出席联赛规则会
But, uh, they should be at the league rules meeting tomorrow.
-在哪 -老式小啤酒厂
- Where? u202d- Ye Olde Microbrewery.
我是门卫
I'm the bouncer.
我去车里等你
I'll wait in the car.
其仆人乃僵尸 然而其人非也
His maiden is a zombie and alas, he is not.
世道残忍♥
'Tis a cruel world.
怎么回事
Is this how it's gonna be?
每个人都来问我为什么你今天闷闷不乐
Everyone's asked me why you're moping around today.
你不会真的指望我今天能开开心心的吧
You didn't really expect me to be happy today, did you?
不
No.
但是我们聊到早上四点半
But we were up until 4:30 talking about this,
-而且我觉得我们已经没事了 -的确没事了
- and I felt like we were okay. - We are.
听着 我知道我们刚刚和好 但是
See, I knew this was coming down the pike, but...
很伤人
It hurts.
但我们没有变
But we're still us.
我们很好 只是药物罢了
We're good. It's just medicinal.
对于你来说
Like it was for you.
这根本于事无补
Somehow, that doesn't help.
牛仔大脑一直被退回
Cowboy brains are permanently 86ed,
这太奇怪了
which is weird, u202d
因为我一直觉得牛仔对于妓♥女♥就像
'cause I'd think cowboys are to hookers as...
-宇航员对于唐一样 -没错
- Astronauts are to Tang? - Exactly!
我听牛仔的音乐 想着《朽木》
I hear "Cowboy," I think Deadwood.
可是布莱恩 多余的员工已经裁掉了
But Blaine, there was no dead wood.
这些牛仔可不能不爱爱
These cowpokes didn't want no pokes.
是这里出了问题
Here's where we went wrong.
看看这些小字
Look at the fine print.
"重生的美国职业骑手"
"Professional Born-Again Riders of America."
"我们让魔鬼滚蛋"
"We tell the devil to buck off"?
这是什么 六号♥字
What is this, six-point type?
新人是从哪找来的
Where do we stand on new muscle?
解决了 我已经招了卡尔
It's handled. I already hired Carl.
爱哭宝卡尔
Crybaby Carl.
我宁愿在迪诺的身上打排球
I would rather put a volleyball on Dino's body.
这是医学上的问题 布莱恩
It's a medical condition, Blaine,
那家伙泪管没长好
the guy's got faulty tear ducts.
从好的角度来讲 他其实是不善交际
He's actually a sociopath in a good way.
我想喝一杯热甜酒的话该找谁
So who do I have to bang to get a hot toddy?
一窝骗子在厨房♥
什么风把你吹过来了
So, what brings you to our fair, walled-in city?
柯本博物馆 鱼市 咖啡
Cobain museum? The fish market? The coffee?
我一直在监视以前给我洗钱的家伙
I've been keeping tabs on my former money launderer,
卡斯帕·科特 他在监狱里的时候
Casper Cotter, while he's in prison.
把我的钱都藏起来了
He has a major stash of my money hidden away somewhere,
我一直想找出他藏在哪了
and I've been eager to find out where it is.
我试图让监狱内部人员打探他的口风
I've tried getting to him on the inside
但这呆子太不合群了
but this schmuck hides in solitary.
我还没能接近他
I haven't been able to get to him.
所以我想到了你
And that's where you come in.
是吗
I do?
一个手下告诉我州监狱同意
A little bird tells me the state pen has agreed
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表