剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
接收二十名西雅图最穷凶极恶的罪犯
to take 20 of Seattle's worst criminals.
他们要乘巴士去往瓦拉瓦拉
They're bussing then down to Walla Walla
而且因为某些原因
and for some reason,
胆小鬼卡斯帕也会乘坐那辆车
candy-ass Casper is gonna be on that bus.
我们要把他弄出来 把我的钱追回来
We're gonna break him out and get my money back.
从一辆监狱运输巴士上面
Out of a prison transport bus?
拿回来的钱对半分 这是自然
We'll go halfsies on the cash, of course.
不是三个人分吗
Not thirdsies?
所以我们仨截下了这辆监狱巴士
So, after the three of us take down this prison bus,
我们去后院挖个隧♥道♥直通中国如何
how about we go to the backyard and dig a hole to China?
怎么了 布莱恩
What's the problem, Blaine?
我可搞不定监狱巴士
I can't commandeer a prison bus
满车都是罪犯和武装警卫
full of convicts and armed guards.
我没那人手
I don't have that kind of manpower.
你自称是罪犯头
You call yourself a crime boss?
你应该有一队无名无姓
You should have an army of nameless, faceless, yes men
傻到只服从你命令的人马
who are too stupid to do anything but listen to you.
-布莱恩 这样如何 -等等
- Blaine, what about-- -Wait.
我们没有无名无姓唯命是从的人马
We don't have an army full of stupid, nameless, faceless yes men.
但是我们知道谁有
But we know someone who does.
爱之修士
Brother Love.
没错 唐·E
That's right, Don E.,
爱之修士
Brother Love.
主对你说起
The lord spoke to you
监狱运输巴士了
about a prison transport bus?
没有亲口告诉我
Not directly.
我一直想帮你解决你的大脑短缺问题
I was trying to solve your brain shortage problem
甚至到了害怕会辜负你的地步
and I reached a point where I'd feared I'd fail you.
在那绝望的时刻
And in that desperate moment,
我低声下气地说 "上帝"
I humbled myself and I said, "God."
不 不是很大声 但是发自内心的
Not... Not out loud, more with my heart.
方法无所谓对错
There is no right or wrong way.
我说 "上帝 求你给我些指示吧"
Well, I said, "God, please, show me a sign."
就在那时 把我的手递给高高在上的那位
And in that moment, hand the man upstairs
电♥话♥响起 手下告诉我关于监狱巴士的消息
is when my phone rang and my buddy tells me about the bus.
我感觉是圣灵打动了我
I felt the holy spirit move me.
我甚至都不知道我拨的是谁的电♥话♥
I didn't even know whose number I was dialing.
当布莱恩接电♥话♥时 我说
When Blaine answered, I said,
"当然 这一定是布莱恩"
"Of course, it had to be Blaine."
会有携带武器的警卫把守
There will be guards and guns.
恐怕我会带领那帮嗜血的手下
I fear I'd be leading my flock to slaughter.
我们将出其不意地发起攻击
We'll take 'em by surprise.
可能他们还没反应过来就被制♥服♥了
They won't even see us coming.
当局会派人追杀我们
The authorities will come after us.
我们的势力还不够强大
We're not strong enough yet.
没人会管这个闲事
No one will raise a finger.
这是一群恶人
You see, these are wicked men.
把他们的大脑贡献给饥渴的僵尸
And giving their brains to needy zombies
将是他们这绝望人生中
will be the one good thing they do
唯一做过的好事
with their miserable lives.
拉斯
Yo, Russ!
还想从我这里赢点钱走吗
Wanna win some more money off me?
我今天状态不太好哦
I'm feeling unlucky.
我看还是算了吧
No. I don't think so.
你还好吧
Everything okay?
昨晚
Last night.
你跟那个警♥察♥说了些什么
What were you telling that cop?
警♥察♥ 我没有和什么警♥察♥说话
Cop? I didn't talk to a cop.
老兄 我都看见了
I saw it, bro.
那个为警方工作的金发僵尸小妹
The blonde zombie that works with the police.
我记得她是个法医
She's a medical examiner, I think.
我只是遇见个漂亮妞 然后和她搭讪
Look, man. I just saw a pretty girl and was chatting her up.
成功了吗
Any luck?
没有
Nope.
那行 你今晚有时间和我聚聚吗
Yeah. So, you free u202dto meet up tonight?
-当然 -还想赚点外快吗
- Sure. u202d- Still eager to make some extra money?
-你懂的 -太好了
- You know it. - Cool.
-等下我把地址发你 到时见 -好的
- I'll text you the address. We can meet there. - All right.
咱们做的事情
And what we're doing,
-不太合法 -我又不傻 老兄
- it's not exactly legal. - I ain't dumb, son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
早安
Good morrow.
你好
Uh, hi.
旅途不太平安
It was a bit of a rough trip
这二位是贝丝和吉奥
but this is Beth and that's Geo.
这位是反叛者
Guys, this is Renegade.
见到您真是三生有幸 女士
'Tis an honor, fair lady,
将汝高尚灵魂从深渊之缘带回
to return thine most noble soul from the edge of the abyss.
反叛者 还是直接抓伤他们吧
Renegade, maybe let's just cut to the scratch.
我们坐卡车过来 一路上很辛苦的
It was a long trip in the trunk.
来自哥伦布的贝丝
Beth of Columbus,
欢迎加入我等僵尸大家庭
I welcome you to the brotherhood of zombies.
用真心迎接不朽的未来
Live undead with a true heart,
行善积德
and do naught but good.
我感觉自己焕然一新 身强力壮
I feel new. Strong.
我不知道该如何感谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
我们不知道该如何感谢你
We don't know how to thank you.
女士 这是我等共享的馈赠
'Tis a gift we received equally, m'lady.
来自海湾地区的吉奥
Geo of the Bay Area,
欢迎加入我等僵尸大家庭中
I welcome you into the brotherhood of zombies.
用真心迎接不朽的未来
Live undead with a true heart
行善积德
and do naught but good.
我很想哭
So, I'm gonna cry.
我根本不敢相信此事能成真
I... I didn't think that would happen.
我真的太感激你了
I'm really grateful.
应该还有一位
There was supposed to be a third.
伊泽贝尔女士 吾已许诺
Lady Isobel. I made a vow.
伊泽贝尔还没到
Yeah. Isobel hasn't arrived yet.
她现在应该到了
She should be here by now.
她和哪个蛇头一起
With which coyote doth she travel?
新来的柯蒂斯
It's the new guy. Curtis.
我现在要和拉斯·罗奇见面
准备好大干一番了吗
Ready to get your hands dirty?
时刻准备着
Born ready.
咱们去会会朋友
Let's go pay some folks a visit.
稀泥脑浆包装员
我觉得咱们得重新调整一下脑浆的凝胶比
I think we need to readjust the brain to gelatin ratio.
都溢出来了
It's all spilling out.
不对 你打钉之前要把顶上折一下 白♥痴♥
No, you gotta fold the top over before you staple it, idiot.
不 这些都是我们的管装脑
No, man. These are our tubes.
我们花钱买♥♥的 只是重新包装一下
We bought them. We're just repackaging them.
求你们 别开枪
Please! No!
很好
Nice.
我应该拿你做个示范 你意下如何
I should probably make an example out of you, don't you think?
-别了 -你不想吗
- No. - No?
梅杰 你怎么看 废了他吗
What do you think, Major? Waste him?
听天由命
Call it.
如果人头朝上 我们就废了他
Heads we waste him!
反面朝上
Tails.
你保证没有下次了 对吗
And there won't be a next time, will there?
是的
No.
手里的斧子挥起来
Put those axes to use, boys.
丽芙 我的爱 能不能告诉我你的手♥机♥号♥
Liv, my love. Can I get your number?
吾等所寻僵尸真人角色扮演游戏玩家在何处
Where are the zombie LARPers we seek?
他们在那边
There the heroes be.
正举杯痛饮半品脱低碳水化合物啤酒的那群
Hoisting half-pints of low-carb lager.
君王 上前问话可好
My liege. Shall we?
汝乃尊贵的克莱夫·巴比诺
You are Sir Clive Babineaux.
僵尸杀手 麦克斯雷杰混战幸存之人
Zombie slayer. Survivor of the pits of Max Rager.
嫌犯克星
Cracker of suspects and daydream lover
第九辖区广大妇女的挚爱
of the women of Precinct Nine.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表