剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
- Yeah? - It was weird.
动物园把秃鹰关在笼子里
They keep the bald eagles in cages.
为什么要把美国自♥由♥的象征关在笼子里呢
Why would you keep the symbol of American freedom in captivity?
这次戒♥严♥
You know, with this lockdown,
我们今晚都成了秃鹰了
we're all kinda bald eagles tonight.
一旦高墙建成
And with the wall up,
我们就永远都是秃鹰了
we're actually bald eagles all the time.
是啊
Yeah.
来人了
Company.
我去拿包裹
I'll get the package.
我听说你有东西给我们
I hear you have something of ours.
有人去拿了
We're getting it.
那是小骨头琼斯吗
Is that Lil' Bones Jones?
-你是说大琼斯吧 -大琼斯
- You mean Major Jones. - Major Jones
个头超大 巨大 巨无霸[梅杰大]
with a major booze jones, Major Major.
-古德在哪儿 -外头悍马车里
- Where's Good? - Out in the Humvee.
欢迎光临
You're welcome.
讨厌 我动手早了
Damn it. Jumped the gun.
我该等句"谢谢"再动手的
I should've waited for the "Thank you."
告诉你吧
Tell you what...
我愿意拿两个烦人的愣头青
I'll trade you two annoying, baby-faced soldiers
跟你换一个怪力傻子
for one workhorse goon.
-我没意见 -太不留情了哥们
- I'm good. - Uncool, man.
不不 我没说你们俩
Oh. No. No, I wasn't talking about you two.
是另外两名士兵 你们不认识他俩
It was two other soldiers. You guys don't know them.
我只是说我真的很喜欢你
All I'm saying is I really like you...
-你不该这样 -为什么
- You shouldn't. - Why?
你不喜欢我吗
You don't like me?
我要的水呢
Where's that water?
给你 你应该喝个十瓶
Here you go. You should drink ten of these.
我饿了 我需要管装脑
I'm hungry. I need a brain tube.
用我的卡
Use my card.
我的身份证呢
Where's my ID?
恕我直言
With respect,
你需要控制一下自己的饮酒 先生
you gotta get a handle on your drinking, sir.
弄丢身份证...
Losing your ID--
我没喝酒
I wasn't drinking.
它是不是滑出去了
Did it just fall out?
梅杰 他在流血
Major, he's bleeding.
他肯定是被人揍了
Someone must have cocked him.
-是谁打的你 -我记不得了
- Who hit you? - I don't remember.
不好
Oh, no.
怎么了
What is it?
他有五级安全许可
He's got level five security clearance.
用他的身份证可以进入这栋楼里任何区域
His ID authorizes entry into any area of this building.
去兵工厂找贾斯丁
Go find Justin in the armory...
告诉他封锁整片营地
Tell him to lock down the campus!
我估计他们要等办公时间回拨了
I guess they'll need to call back during office hours.
这是僵尸杀手吗
把你的牢骚发泄到投诉信箱里
It probably would have been easier
说不定更简单
to drop your grievances in the comment box.
站起来
Stand up.
去那边
Over there.
坐下
Sit.
我以前有只叫洛奇的狗
I had this dog named Rocky.
我特别爱他
I loved him so much.
有天他的表现不正常
One day he wasn't acting right.
变得特别有攻击性
He got real aggressive.
开始流口水
Started drooling.
到处跛着走 就像...
Limped around like...
我等了很久才把他杀掉
I waited too long to put him down.
我眼睁睁看着他受苦
I watched him suffer.
最后我还是把他拉到院子后面开了枪
Finally, I took him out back and I shot him.
我做错了吗
Was that wrong?
洛奇会做长除法吗
Could Rocky do long division?
我明白我的意思吗 我就很明白
You see what I'm getting at? I can.
你杀了辛西娅和乔治
You killed Cynthia and Georgie!
把铅弹射进她们脑袋的或许是我
I may have put the buckshot in their heads,
但杀了她们的是你
but you killed them!
我不想看着她们受苦
I didn't wanna watch them suffer.
我觉得僵尸都不该受苦
I don't think any zombie should suffer.
我看着像是在受苦吗
Do I look like I'm suffering?
为什么进监狱的是我 菜斯
Why was I the one in prison, Chase?
为什么
Why?
你是连环杀人狂
You're the mass murderer.
我已经杀了太多了 你是第几个呢...
I've killed so many. You're gonna be number...
你知道吗 我都数不过来了
Oh, you know what? I've lost count.
这还只是算上为僵尸摆脱痛苦
And that's only if you count putting a zombie out of his misery.
而我不算
Which I don't!
你杀了一万个人类
You killed 10,000 human beings.
真是...
I mean... Wow...
去检查学校宿舍 他可能先去的那边
Go check the school dorm! He might've gone there first!
没人动我的墨西哥卷饼
Nobody gank my taquitos.
-没有曲奇吗 -那要15分钟才能做好
- Oh. No cookies? - They take 15 minutes.
因为那是机器特意为你做的
Because the machine bakes them especially for you.
-那是他们说的 -加我一个吧
- That's what they say. - I want in on that.
曲奇我请 能拿多少就拿多少
Cookies on me. Grab as many as you can with that.
她没法带那么多
She won't be able to carry that many.
你跟她一起怎么样
How 'bout you join her?
我有工作上的事要和丽芙讨论
I have work stuff to discuss with Liv.
好的 来吧 伊泽贝尔
Okay. You got it. Come on, Isobel.
伊泽贝尔有弗雷林奇综合征
Isobel has Freylich Syndrome.
这等于判死刑
It's a death sentence.
患病者很少有能活到18岁的
Victims rarely see their 18th birthday.
-你为什么不抓她 -她跟你说了
- Why haven't you scratched her? - She told you?
我发现她在太平间的尸柜那儿测试自己
I found her testing out a morgue drawer.
我马上就想明白了
It came up pretty quickly.
抓人类是死罪 你知道吧
Scratching humans is a capital offense, you know.
我知道
I know.
我要你以身涉险
And it would be completely unfair of me
会真的很不公平 所以...
to ask you to put your life on the line. So...
我来吧 等我下次变僵尸的时候
I'll do it. During my next bout of the zombies.
-拉维... -我们可以用太平间的脑子喂她
- Ravi... - We can feed her with brains from the morgue.
拜托 别劝我放弃这件事
Please, don't try and talk me out of this.
我不会劝你放弃的
I'm not gonna try to talk you out of it.
-不会吗 -不会
- You're not? - No.
因为我已经抓了她 没起作用
Because I already scratched her. And it didn't take.
等等... 什么
Wait... What?
那不可能
That's impossible.
真的没起作用
It's not.
我试了 我让其他僵尸试了
I tried it, u202dI had other zombies try.
-伊泽贝尔是病毒免疫的 -我不明白
- Isobel is immune. - I don't understand.
我读过一篇文章 讲的是假性免疫异常值
I read an article on false immunity outliers...
就是完全说不通 可能是遗传性的吗
It just doesn't make sense. Could it be genetic?
或许吧 伊泽贝尔接受过几次试验性治疗
Maybe. Isobel's had several experimental treatments.
可能是其中某次造成她免疫的
Maybe one of those caused her immunity.
不知怎么 改变了她的脑化学反应
Altered her brain chemistry somehow.
不管是什么原因 她永远都变不成僵尸
Whatever the reason, she's never gonna be a zombie.
她会死
She's gonna die,
而我们无计可施
there's nothing we can do about it.
那我们就要研究她
Then we need to study her,
找出是什么造成她免疫
figure out u202dwhat makes her immune.
或许她是研制疫苗的关键
Maybe she's the key to finding a vaccine.
我马上给你回电♥话♥好吗 妈妈
Can I call you right back, Mom?
你们是要巧克力碎片还是燕麦葡萄干的曲奇
Did you want chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin?
还有布雷莫顿之王
And the king of Bremerton!
市长先生
Mr. Mayor!
唐·E 对于这场封锁的幸存者
Don E. And I had an inspired idea
我灵机一动 有个主意
for the remainder of this lockdown.
我已经爱上它了
I love it already.
我们要叫它"小型死亡舞会"
We're calling it "La Petite Mort Masquerade."
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表