剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Liv, you got a soft heart, which is wonderful,
但我不能这么做 你也不能
but I can't do this. And neither should you.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我当然不会这么做了
Of course I'm not going to do it.
我算什么 特丽莎修女吗
What am I, Mother Teresa?
我才不会为全世界的麻烦负责
I am not responsible for all the world's problems.
送她去监狱
Take her to the clink!
大土豪
Hey, Big Spender.
想不想带一位女士去美餐一顿
Wanna take a lady u202dfor a fancy gourmet meal?
听说有人称热狗为
I heard someone call hot dogs
"普通人的菲力牛排"
"The filet mignon of the common man."
也许有人从来没吃过菲力牛排
Someone who's never had a filet mignon, maybe.
本来可以...
I could've...
你不想...
You didn't want...
看看我在卫生间找到了什么
So, look what I found in the bathroom.
抗抑郁药物
Anti-anxiety meds?
你不像是会焦虑的人 克莱夫
You're not u202dthe anxious type, Clive.
你的冷静是吸引我的地方之一
Your composure is one of my turn-ons.
我不知道 工作压力吧
I don't know. u202dPressures at work, hmm?
我查了一下副作用
So I read up on the side effects.
我们还是别玩侦探游戏了
How about we just shut down detective mode, hmm?
我注意到的是"性♥欲♥下降"
"Decreased libido" Was the one that caught my eye.
听着
Okay, look.
我爱你
I love you.
一切都很棒 除了这件事
Everything is great, except the one thing.
我想我当时是没考虑 然后...
I thought if I just took that out of the equation, then--
你不能这么做 宝贝 我们会想出办法的
You're not doing this, baby. We'll figure something else out.
但是我没办法了
But I'm fresh out of ideas.
你呢
You?
我知道你听到克莱夫之前对我说的一些话了
I know you heard some of what Clive was telling me earlier
虽然那显然是说笑
and even though it's clearly funny,
性是最容易实现的
I mean, sexual performance stuff is the lowest hanging fruit.
你真的不该挑逗他
You really shoulnd't tease him.
虽然看上去可能不大可能
Now, that probably seems impossible
因为你现在正在受最贱的大脑影响 但是...
because you're currently on the bitchiest brain alive, but--
那女人的孩子要死了 而我却置之不理
This woman's child is going to die, u202dand I'm letting it happen.
看来脑子的影响力消退了
Oh. I take it the, uh, brain has worn off.
我烂透了
I've been awful.
不 你...
No, you have...
对 你的确很烂
Well, yeah, you've been awful.
超级烂 最烂的了
Really terrible. I mean, the worst.
但我们能弥补的 我发誓
But we'll make it right, I swear.
我们该怎么办
Hey, what do we have to do?
谢谢你们带他来 交给我们吧
Thanks for bringing him. We'll take it from here.
这些钱足够支付给那些恶狼了
There's enough in there to cover the fee for the coyote.
-我们都凑了点 -谢谢你们 太好了
- We both chipped in. - Thanks, that's amazing.
小家伙 过来
Hey, little man. Come here.
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be just fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
Hey, you okay back there?
还行吧 但我们正在过检查点 所以别说话
Piece of cake, right? But we're at the checkpoint, now, so, shh!
警官
Hello, Officer.
我不是警官
I'm not an officer.
士兵
Soldier?
我不知道该怎么称呼你
Um, I'm not sure what to call you.
我们正要去取一具尸体
We're just on our way to pick up a corpse.
谁批准的
Who authorized this?
应该是一名凶手吧
A murderer, I suppose.
我们接到线报说有一具尸体
Look, we get a call there's a dead body,
我们只要去做我们该做的事就好
we show up and do our thing.
我去找我的上司
I'm going to get my supervisor.
长官
Sir?
你好 梅杰
Oh. Hello, Major.
你不得通过
你们要去干吗
What's your business?
我们要去取一具尸体
We were, uh, picking up a body?
如果这一片
I'm pretty sure I'd know
有什么凶案 我肯定会知道的
if there had been a murder in this sector.
这块区域对僵尸来说很危险
This sector where it's dangerous for zombies.
特别是那种拒绝染发美黑的
Particularly those u202dwho refuse to tan and dye.
你想知道我们要干什么吗
Look, do you want to know our business?
如果你想知道 我会告诉你
If you want to know our business, I'll tell you.
-但是现在你不知道... -梅杰
- But ignorance, in this case, may-- - Major!
我看到后面有东西在动 我们要检查一下吗
I saw something moving back there. Should we check?
-他们没问题 让他们通过 -但是...
- They're clear. Let them through. - But--
让他们通过
Let 'em through!
就是这个地址
This is the address
的确看上去非常有"秘密地下组织"的意思
and it actually does look very "Secret underground railroad-y."
洗衣店
清洁护理
洗衣店
肯定是他
u202dIt's gotta be that one.
反叛者
Renegade?
来者何人
Who wants to know?
-一个朋友 -三个朋友
- Um, a friend. - Three friends.
他们没事 我知道他们是谁
They're okay. I know who they are.
过来
Come over here.
你知道我们是谁
You know who we are?
警局验尸房♥的丽芙·摩尔和拉维·查克拉巴蒂
Liv Moore and Ravi Chakrabarti from the police morgue.
-我们见过吗 -当然了 不过别担心
- Have we met? - Oh, we have, but don't worry.
让人过目即忘在我这行来说是个优势
Being forgettable is an advantage in my line of work.
你是反叛者
You're Renegade.
朋友都叫我莉奥尼妈妈
Friends call me Mama Leone.
就像比利·乔歌♥里那样 那是你...
Oh, like the Billy Joel song? Is that your real--
算了 没事
You know what? Doesn't matter.
抱歉 反叛者听上去...
I'm sorry. Renegade sounded...
你也和我想象中的不一样
Well, you're not who I expected either.
你可以等下再说
You can explain later.
但是你呢
But, you!
我一直很想见见你
I have been looking forward to meeting you.
我们要马上带你去洛杉矶
We're going to get you back to your daddy
回你♥爸♥爸身边 好吗
in Los Angeles lickety-split, okay?
这是给你的
This is for you.
请理解 我们不是什么盈利组织
Please understand, we're not a for-profit organization.
我们需要打点很多贪财的人
We've gotta buy off a lot of greedy people
才能偷偷送人进出
to sneak people in and out.
艾利克斯 他会送你走
Alex, this is the man that's gonna be taking you.
他是我们最棒的人手之一
He is one of our best!
你会没事的 好吗
So you'll be fine, okay?
好吗
Okay? All right.
你们不能像刚刚大摇大摆走进来那样
Now, we can't have you two leaving the building
离开这幢楼
the same way you came in.
这有不止一条...
Oh, there's more than one...
那台烘干机后面有一条秘密通道
Well, there's a secret panel at the back of that dryer.
你们只需要摸索一下窍门
You just have to feel around for the latch.
太酷了 好像置身于007电影中
Oh. So exciting! It's like being in a Bond film...
在这里呢
Oh, there she is!
等等
Oh! Hang on...
有没有什么把手 还是要推一下...
Is there like a handle, or do you push...
不 继续找找
No, no, just, uh, keep looking.
真好笑
Very funny.
的确很好笑
That was fun.
看 我就说我能让这个高个子进烘干机
See? I told you I could make the tall man climb into the dryer.
我们该走了
We should get going.
你♥爸♥爸肯定等不及想见你了
I bet your dad can't wait to see you.
走吧 小家伙
Let's go, pal.
这世道
What a world, huh?
来了
Hold on!
-丽芙 -你对我发脾气之前
- Liv. - Before you start in on me,
先告诉你我现在没心思和你吵
you should know that I am in no mood.
我们在拯救一个生病的孩子 送他出西雅图
We were saving a sick child, okay? Getting him out of Seattle.
所以就偷运人口吗
So, human smuggling?
如果有人发现我让你这么做
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表