剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Do I need to mail you a formal invitation?
来吧 我请求与贵公♥司♥愉快合作
Come here. I request the pleasure of your company.
少来这一套 我知道你在玩弄我
Knock it off already. I know you're joking.
伊泽贝尔 我发誓 如果你还这样
Isobel, I swear, if you're playing around...
伊泽贝尔·凯瑟琳·布鲁姆 赶紧爬起来
Isobel Katherine Bloom, get your ass up off that floor!
妈妈
Mom?
-不敢相信你来了 -宝贝
- I can't believe you came! - Oh, baby.
能看见你真好
It's so good to see you.
-你进镜头了 -我好想你
- Psst, you're in my shot. - I've missed you so much.
很高兴你在这里
I'm so glad you're here.
我的小女孩
My little girl.
我告诉你别这么做了
I told you not to do this.
好吧 很艰难的决定
Yeah, well... Tough.
你为什么穿成佩顿的样子
Why are you dressed like Peyton?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
干得不错
Nice work.
阴谋一刻
朋友们
This, my friends,
这就是计划成功的结果
is what it looks like when a plan comes together.
我知道你们中有人可能会说
I know what some of you cynics might be saying.
一百箱管装脑
"A hundred cases of brain tubes?
这就是我们要展示的东西吗 指挥官
Is that all we have to show for this operation, Commander?"
你们这群愤世嫉俗的人肯定忘记了
Well, you cynics would be forgetting
我们肃清的叛徒
about the traitors we've ferreted out.
你们肯定忘记了僵尸兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
You're forgetting about your zombie brothers and sisters
吃饱肚子时满足的样子
who will sleep with fuller bellies.
最重要的是 你不知道箱子里有什么
But most of all, you don't know what's in these cases.
那么今晚
So tonight,
只在今晚
and just tonight,
我们包揽全局 尽情吃
we've got you covered. Eat what you want!
尽情喝 眼镜蛇请客
Drink what you want. It's all on Cobra Kai.
等等 不对
Wait. That's not right.
他们叫谁 梅杰
What were they called? Major?
风云人物梅杰在哪
Where's Major? The man of the hour?
-蓝色眼镜蛇 -蓝色眼镜蛇 就是这个
- The Blue Cobras. - The Blue Cobras! That's it.
为利里怀特喝彩 他是完成任务的人
Let's hear it for Lillywhite. He gets the job done.
配乐 放一首适合老兵的歌♥
Hey, DJ! Play something from the aughts for this old soldier.
干得好 兄弟
Good job, man!
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得我和你的队伍在
So, what do you say we get a picture with your team
战利品前面拍张照片怎么样
in front of the spoils of war, huh?
我们会挂在酒吧里
We'll hang it up in the lounge.
-我的小队还没回来 -为什么
- My squad isn't back. - Why?
-在那呢 -把他们叫过来拍照片
- There they are. - Get 'em, and let's do this.
你的人想要好脑子
Your boys are asking for the good stuff.
我是说 真正好的那种脑子
And I mean, like, the really good stuff.
随他们去吧
Whatever they want.
我喜欢你的做事风格
I like your style.
长官 发生了一场意外
Sir, there's... u202dThere's been an incident.
运输途中
During the transport,
拉斯·罗彻想办法拿到了武器
Russ Roche managed to get his hands on a weapon,
-然后逃跑了 -什么
- and he escaped. - What?
长官 我发誓
Sir, I swear to you,
我会亲自找到他 把他带到你面前
I will personally find him and bring him.
他拿了谁的武器
And whose weapon did he take?
这是我的小队 是我的责任
This is my squad, sir. It's my responsibility.
-谁的武器 -我会按规处理内务的
- Whose weapon? - I will handle the discipline internally, sir.
把音乐停了
Shut that off!
利里怀特 我说 是谁的武器
I said, whose weapon was it, Lillywhite?
我的 长官
Mine, sir.
长官 我发誓 我会找到罗彻
Sir, I swear, I will find Roche
把他带到你面前
and I will drag his ass right back to your office.
是的 你会的
Yes, you will.
不
No!
塔克
Tucker!
塔克 求你了
Tucker! Please!
帮帮我
Help me!
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, my son.
他是你的什么人
What's he to you?
只是
Just...
只是食物而已
Just food, that's all.
如果你在想我为什么穿成这样
If you're wondering why I'm dressed like this,
这就是原因
here's the reason.
伊泽贝尔 学车时间
Isobel, driving lesson time.
不
Oh, no.
她现在在卧室
She's in the bedroom now.
伊泽贝尔
Isobel?
一点都不好笑
It's not funny anymore.
你吓到了我们
You're scaring us.
你知道
You know...
你也许骗过了他们
You might have them fooled.
他们中的两个人也不是医生
Two of them aren't even doctors.
来吧
Now, come on.
睁开眼睛
Eyes open.
我们还有事情要做
We've got work to do.
求你了
Please.
我从来都不想说再见
I never want to say goodbye.
我拍到了你俩也许想看的东西
There's something I shot you two should see.
莱文
Levon?
你觉得我告诉他们我咬了最大的那个
How you think these guys'll take it
他们会承受住吗
when I bite the big one?
说真的吗 我觉得他们会承受很沉重的打击
Honestly? I think they're gonna take it very, very hard.
-告诉他们别这样 -你自己说
- Tell them not to. - You tell them.
丽芙 拉维
Liv, Ravi.
不要难过
Try not to be sad.
没有人比我还幸运
Nobody's been luckier than me.
我遇见了你们俩
I got to meet the two of you.
在《僵尸高校》中科妮莉亚死时他们说了什么
And what did they say on Zombie High when Cornelia died?
-我只是火花中的肉 -我只是火花中的肉
- "I'm just meat with a spark." u202d-" I'm just meat with a spark""
-然后我就不是了 -然后我就不是了
-"And then I'm not." -" And then I'm not."
直击内心 对吧
Hits you right here, doesn't it?
我爱你们
I love you guys.
永远爱你们
And I always will.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表