剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我讨厌他们那么自大
I hate how cocky they are.
你支持的话他们就不算自大了
It ain't cocky if you can back it up.
是的 他们很差劲
It's true. They're awful.
在谋杀案发生那晚你在哪里
Where were you u202dthe night of the murder?
在家
At home.
一个人
Alone?
是的
Yep.
一整晚
All night?
是的
Yes.
给他看 克莱夫
Show him, Clive.
我在看的是什么
What am I looking at here?
这是你工作地方的停车场
That's the parking lot where you work.
这是在克林特被杀那晚监控探头
And this is the security footage taken of the parking lot
在停车场拍到的影像
the night of Clint's murder.
你不知道这里有摄像头对吧
You didn't know u202dthere was a camera there, did you?
注意看屏幕底下显示的时间
Note the time code at the bottom of the screen.
正好在医生提供给我们的
It's right in the two-hour window
死亡时间两小时前后
our medical examiners have given us for time of death.
很明显这是你的2015款白色桑塔纳
Pretty obvious that's your white 2015 Sonata.
你没有提到你在谋杀发生那晚
You failed to mention that you drove back to work
是开车下班回家的
on the night of the murder.
这似乎是一个很大的遗漏
That seems like a big omission.
听着 我是被陷害的
Look, I'm being set up here.
典型的四九人队粉丝
Typical Niners fan.
永远不是你的错 是裁判 是伤病
It's never your fault. It's the refs. It's the injuries.
我那晚到家
I got home that night,
然后发现我的包里有20个管装脑
and I found 20 brain tubes in my bag.
我不知道它们怎么会在我包里
I don't know how they got there,
但你也不想知道
but you don't want to know
偷大脑要面临多大的惩罚
the punishment for stealing brains.
我就回到公♥司♥把它们放回去了
I went back to work to put them back.
你为什么对我们撒谎
Why'd you lie to us?
他是四九人队的粉丝 克莱夫
He's a Niners fan, Clive.
他们就做蠢事
They do dumb things.
他们居然续签了布莱恩·加伯特
They re-signed Blaine Gabbert for God sakes.
不好意思 你说我蠢
Oh, I'm sorry. You want to talk dumb?
像开除吉姆·哈尔堡这种
Dumb like running off Jim Harbaugh?
好歹我们知道应该用马肖恩·林奇
At least we would've known you run Marshawn Lynch
来对抗新英格兰防守型防线
against a gassed New England defensive line
这样才能在你有三个触地得分的时候
when you have three downs
赢下那个鬼超级碗
to win the mother-freaking Super Bowl.
丽芙 冷静
Liv... Remain calm.
你要僵尸模式全开了
You're going full-on zombie.
这叫野兽模式
It's called beast mode.
我们每天都是同一时间见面
We meet the same time every day.
克莱夫和丽芙在哪里
Where are Clive and Liv?
好了 没什么事吧
Ah. Good. Everything okay?
我们挺喜欢这个从大脑工厂来的人的
We like this guy we brought in for the brain factory killing.
一个四九人队的粉丝
A 49ers fan.
我们将拘留他48小时
We're gonna hold him for a full 48
直到我们拿到搜查证
until we can get a search warrant,
看我们能不能把它封起来
and see if we can seal this up tight.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
哈尔彭和舒马克
Halpern and Schumacker,
你们在东墙发现的无名男尸如何了
how's it going on the John Doe they found on the East Wall?
我们现在只知道他看了很多黄♥片♥
All I know so far is our John Doe watched a lot of porn.
所以咱俩要去搞定那个聪明鬼是吗
So, you and me, we're getting the smarty-pants?
华盛顿大学的物理教授 证据都指向妻子
Physics professor at U-Dub. Everything points to the wife.
我感觉可能都不用吃脑子
Not sure if I even need to eat the brain.
跟我智力相当的人打交道肯定很有意思
Might be nice riding around with my intellectual equal.
谁会觉得你那些放屁的笑话好笑
Well, who would laugh at all your fart jokes?
受害者叫本·鲁尼 58岁
The victim is Ben Rooney. Age 58.
华盛顿大学的物理教授
Professor of Physics from the University of Washington.
伤口是由于
The injury has resulted
一次在头部枕区的击打造成的
from a single blow to the occipital region of the head.
大脑重量
Brain weight,
1350克
1350 grams.
大脑很健康
The brain appears healthy,
除了有由钝力造成的伤害
damage from u202dthe blunt force trauma aside.
颜色
It's, uh...
是粉红色的
Pink.
成型
Firm.
闻起来像是
A smell of...
丁香花
Lilacs.
尝起来像
Taste of...
蜜瓜
Melon.
蜜汁一样 我觉得
Honeydew, I would think.
什么医生
受试对象的头发开始变白
Subject's hair has begun to turn white.
这是受试对象在吃了原疫苗后
This is the third time subject
第三次变成僵尸
has turned into a zombie since taking the proto-vaccine.
如果这个趋势继续的话
If trends continue,
僵尸模式不会持续72小时以上
zombie state should last no more than 72 hours.
乐观来说
On the bright side,
疫苗是有效的
the vaccine works.
受试对象已经被他的
Subject has been scratched
僵尸助手抓过好几次了
by his zombie assistant several times now,
但他现在还是人类
and he remains human.
虽然每隔几周就有一个小小的危机
With the small caveat that every few weeks,
受试对象渴望吃大脑
subject craves brains.
看来一个月一次的时间到了
I see it's your time of the month.
这么明显
It's obvious?
你在室内带着线帽
You're wearing that stocking cap indoors.
而且僵尸有一种恶臭
Plus zombies have this stench to them.
我从没注意到
I've never noticed.
的确 他们很臭 很恶心
It's true. They smell. They're disgusting.
说到这 我要下班了
On that note, I'm going to call it a day.
我吃的这个教授的脑子里面都是专利发明
This professor whose brain I ate patented all these inventions.
也许会有灵感迸发 我能大赚一笔
Maybe inspiration will strike, and I'll make a fortune.
口袋里的钱华不光
...more cash in my pocket than I can spend.
如果他们不想让它在黑市上卖♥♥
If they didn't want it sold on the black market,
他们就不会把它弄的这么珍贵
they would not have made it so scarce.
别躲了 给我出来
Hey. You hiding. Show yourself.
你不打算吃这个吗
You're not gonna eat that?
我要留着
I'm saving the rest.
那让我咬一口吧兄弟
Give me a bit dude.
我超饿而且你看起来也就40磅重
I'm starving and you weight like 40 pounds.
我要留着
I'm saving it.
给我
Give it to me.
等我们出去之后
When we get out of here,
我会扯下你的胳膊然后用它打你
I'm going to rip on of your arms and beat you with it.
他说他要留着
He said he's saving it.
你算老几
And who are you?
西雅图队长吗
Captain Seattle?
你们两个
You two.
坐下
Sit.
我想要谢谢大家
I wanna thank all of you
同意来到菲尔莫尔格拉夫总部
for agreeing to come here to Fillmore-Graves headquarters.
是的 我们都是志愿者
Yeah. u202dWe're all volunteers.
你们来这儿是有原因的
You are here for a reason.
你们一直生活在街头
You've been living on the streets.
大多数人因为变成僵尸而离开了家庭
Most of you are turned out off your homes for being zombies.
顺别谢谢你们将我们转变成僵尸
Thanks for that. By the way, the "Turning us into zombie"" Part.
听着 现在木已成舟
Look, what's done is done.
现在只能尽我们所能
It's time to make the best of it.
我们的目标是让你们脱离街头
Our goal here is to get you off the streets.
杜绝僵尸帮派
Prevent the formation of zombie street-gangs.
我们生存的关键是整合
The key to our survival is integration.
把这话留着去和防卫者说吧
Tell that to the dead-enders.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵真的可以
Is it true that Fillmore-Graves soldiers get
想要多少管装脑就有多少吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表