剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
安格斯本人是无法带领僵尸实现这一目标了
Angus himself wouldn't be the one to lead them there.
战争结束后
After the battle ended,
军人们得将僵尸们一个个爆头处死
it was up to soldiers to shoot each zombie in the head.
而当一组军人
And when a group of soldiers
碰到这位西雅图自封的僵尸先知时
came across Seattle's u202dself-declared zombie prophet,
他们确定不会再让他引起任何麻烦了
they made sure he wouldn't cause any more problems.
如果你相信
If you believe--
莱文死了
Levon is dead.
伊泽贝尔死了
Isobel is dead.
洛厄尔 德雷克
Lowell, Drake.
我只想走得远远的 去一个
I just wanna go away somewhere I...
我不会伤害到任何人
won't hurt anyone else,
也不会令我再受伤的地方
somewhere I can't be hurt.
我有一个好消息告诉你
Well, I've got some good news for you.
我能让你变成人类
I can make you human.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
百分之百认真
100% serious.
百分之八十确定会成功
80% certain it will work.
你不会再是反叛者了
You won't be Renegade anymore.
很好
Good.
你为什么这个表情
What's that look for?
你认为我做的恶还不够吗
You don't think that I've done enough?
你还没有完成任务
You're not done yet.
我甚至都不记得任务是什么了
I don't even remember the mission.
很简单
It was simple.
让人类相信他们可以和僵尸
Convince humans u202dthey could live in peace
和睦相处 就这样
side-by-side u202dwith zombies, that's all.
就这样吧
Yeah, that's all.
我不想再继续下去了 垃维
I don't want this anymore, Ravi.
数百个甚至不知道你是谁的人
Hundreds of people who don't even know you
直接冲向武装士兵
charged straight at armed soldiers.
他们这么做都是为了救你的命
They did this to save your life.
但是你猜怎么样
But guess what?
是我救了我自己的命
I saved my own life.
你从哪得到的新解药
Where did you get the new cure?
伊泽贝尔的大脑就是解药
Isobel's brain is the cure.
对老鼠来说
Well, it is for rats.
那我们就去把这事了结了
Then let's get this over with.
所有人都以为你会睡到明天早上
Everyone thought you might sleep until tomorrow.
所有人
Everyone?
还有谁在这儿
Who else is here?
如果你能告诉她
If you can let her know that--
她 是指我吗
By her, you mean me?
我应该知道什么
What do I need to know?
丽芙 梅杰成了菲尔莫尔格拉夫的新指挥官
Liv, Major is the new commander at Fillmore-Graves.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
我刚刚在给佩顿说
I was just telling Peyton
我们已经制定了新的政策
that we've instituted a change in policy.
你想偷渡谁就偷渡谁
Smuggle all the humans in you want.
我们对此表示鼓励
We encourage it.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫不会当你的敌人
Your enemy won't be Fillmore-Graves.
美国♥军♥队才会妨碍你
It's the US Army that will be standing in your way.
他们依然坚定不移的要阻拦你
They're still u202ddead-set on stopping you.
他们不会阻拦我的 我不干了
Oh, they won't be stopping me, I'm retired.
-真的吗 -而且几小时之后
- Really? u202d- And in a couple hours,
我甚至都不是僵尸了
I won't even be a zombie.
是我上次看到你们两个给梅杰的那种解药吗
The same cure u202dI saw you two give Major, I assume?
不 是新的
No, something new.
可以批量生产吗
Mass producible?
完全不行
Far from it.
丽芙
Liv,
非常抱歉我们没能及时赶到
I am so sorry we didn't get there u202din time
救下你男朋友
to save your boyfriend.
我也是
Me, too.
他叫莱文
His name was Levon.
如果你不绑♥架♥我的话他也不会死
And he'd be alive if you hadn't kidnapped me.
我知道
I know.
但是你会死
But you'd be dead.
再见
See ya.
丽芙 他冒着一切危险去救你
Liv, he risked u202deverything to save you.
没错
True.
我知道他是什么人
I know who he is.
即使他有时会忘记
Even if he forgets sometimes.
我已经准备好再次成为人类了
I'm ready to be human again.
谁要和我一起来
Who's coming with me?
我要把这全吃了吗
Do I eat the whole thing?
一旦你成人类了你想做的第一件事是什么
What's the first thing you wanna do once you're human?
逃离这座城市
Escape the city.
去一个没人认识我的地方
Go somewhere where no one knows me.
永不约会 吃胖自己
Never date, get fat.
我不相信你
Yeah, I don't believe you.
楼上有大事发生
Uh, there's something big going on upstairs.
需要我们到场
Our presence is required.
真的吗 有那么紧急吗
Really? It's that pressing?
是的
Oh, it is.
怎么回事
What the hell?
你们两个要结婚了
You two are getting married?
谁都没跟我说过
No one tells me anything.
当时一下冲动
It was pretty spur of the moment.
快过来 你这个讨厌鬼 做我的伴娘
Get up here, you pain in the ass and be my maid of honor.
拉维 你能不能
Ravi, would you mind?
你能不能把我的钥匙从夹克口袋里
Would you mind getting the keys
找出来然后帮我挪一下车吗
out of my jacket pocket and moving my car?
-我并排停车了 -你停哪儿了
- I'm double-parked. - Um, where is it parked?
我开玩笑的 医生
I'm kidding, Doc.
站我旁边做我的伴郎
Now stand here and be my best man.
我会记住的
I'll remember that.
我们可以继续了吗
Shall we proceed?
-可以继续了 -为什么不呢
- Good to go. - Why not?
敬爱的人们
Dearly beloved,
我们在这里是为了要见证一个
we are here to get through this thing
叫做个性化婚礼誓词的东西
called personalized wedding vows.
真的非常短
They're really short.
我 达拉斯·安妮·巴吉奥
I, Dallas Anne Bozzio,
承诺会照顾克莱夫·巴比诺
promise to care for Clive Babineaux
只在他健康的时候
only in health
因为我们都会成为僵尸 所以不会生病
because we'll be zombies, so we won't get sick.
而且
And...
虽然我们不能有孩子
though we can't have kids,
但我想要为我们的婚姻
I will attempt to bring magic
带来一些奇迹和奇妙的感受
and a sense of wonder into our marriage.
如果你依然惦记孩子
And if you're still missing kids,
我可以让你时不时的拍拍我的屁♥股♥
I'll let you spank me from time to time.
真美妙
That's beautiful.
克莱夫
Clive.
我 克莱夫·巴比诺
I, Clive Babineaux,
承诺
promise...
我会一直拍到你说安全词为止
to spank you only until I hear the safe word.
尽管在我一生中
Though for the life of me,
我想不起来我们有什么安全词
I can't remember us having a safe word.
我承诺永远不会让你因为
I promise to never make you feel sad
我必须要吃大脑
that I'll have to eat brains...
还有不能做个父亲而感到难过
and that I won't be a father.
这是我的选择
This is my choice.
我...
I...
想做你的丈夫
want to be your husband
远胜过做那些只会玩水雷舰艇的小屁孩的爹
more than some entitled Minecraft- playing brat's dad.
我以法律的名义
Then by the power vested in me
以乌拉教堂官网之名
by the Temple of Ms. Oolachurch.Com
我宣布你们正式成为夫妻
I pronounce you husband and wife.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表