剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
开始吧 你个蠢蛋
Take off, you hoser.
像煎培根那样把脑子煎了
Fry up that brain like back bacon,
再来几杯酒下下食
and wash it down with a couple of wobbly pops,
然后一起去溜冰场 好吗
and let's get to the rink, eh?
丽芙 我觉得克莱夫把脑袋摔坏了
Uh-oh, Liv... I think clive is cruisin for a bruisin.
快去快回
Make it quick.
知道了 知道了 下士 你需要什么吗
Aye, aye, corporal. You need anything?
蛋白奶昔 眉梳
Protein shake? Eyebrow comb?
乖乖 再给我来一瓶
Be a dove and toss in a bottle
烈性廉价威士忌 好吗
of that hella hot hooch whiskey, too, would you?
我应得的
I've earned it.
我需要检查一下你的身份证 亲
Just need to see our id, hon.
没有身份证 不卖♥♥
No id, no sale.
别挑战我的耐心 你个老蝙蝠
Yo! Don't test me, you daffy old bat!
-坐稳了 -出发
- All set? - You bet.
冰冰僵尸
我们在深入了解戈迪的生活
We're just trying to learn more about gordie's life.
你们能想到的任何事情都能帮我们了解
Anything you can think of that'll help us understand
冰场外的戈迪是一个怎样的人
who he was off the ice?
什么都没有吗
Nothing?
抱歉 警探 舒尔茨喜欢独来独往
Sorry, detective. Schultzie pretty much kept to himself.
我是说 他不是场上滑得最好的
I mean, he wasn't the sharpest skate in the shed.
抱歉
Sorry.
但他表现一直都不错
But he was as nice as they come.
莱文说得对 舒尔茨很棒 是队伍的核心
Levon's right, Schultzie was a beaut. Hell of a teammate.
打起精神来 伙计们
Let's light some lamps out there, eh, boys?
团队作战
Play as a team!
他有没有用过止痛药或者毒品
Did he ever have any issues with painkillers or harder drugs?
他是我们兄弟 你说够了没有
That's our friend you're chirpin'.
他在解决你们队友的谋杀案 你个大块头
Hey! He's trying to solve your teammate's murder, you plug.
你就不能不捣乱吗
Why don't you quit stonewalling?
好了 淡定
All right, take it easy.
该上场了 伙计们 别忘了注意言辞
It's time, boys! Don't forget to watch your language,
有孩子看着呢
There's kids out there!
去他妈的 白♥痴♥
Blow it out your ass, dillhole.
他们知道些什么
They know something.
没错 可是我们束手无策
Agreed. Not much we can do about it though.
我们没法让他们开口
We can't make them talk.
粉丝答谢日
他们太可爱了 哪个是你的菜
They're so cute. Which one's yours?
那个金发的小个子
The little blonde one.
-戈迪惹上什么麻烦了 -我不知道
- What kinda trouble was gordie into? - I don't know.
这一点也不像粉丝答谢
That didn't feel like fan appreciation!
抱歉 抱歉 借过
sorry. Sorry. Excuse me.
多谢你发短♥信♥叫我来
Yes! Thanks for texting me.
如果我没给你发短♥信♥ 你会原谅我吗
Would you have forgiven me if I didn't?
永远不会
Never.
想尝尝我的厉害吗
Oh, you wanna have a tilly?
想尝尝厉害吗
You want this?
来吧 弱鸡
Let's do it, chump change.
这都是
It's all...
你觉得你接得住吗
You think you can handle it?
让我看看你都会点什么 小矮子
Show me what you got, peewee.
你们这群懦夫
You're gutless, fours.
不敢跟我拼 也不说戈迪的事
You won't go me, you won't tell me about Gordie...
怎么不给你的内衫上根链条 懦夫
Why don't you give your gitch a tug, meatbag.
把棍子给我好好放在地上 小子
Keep your stick on the ice, kid.
够了吗
Got enough, huh?
没错 我揍了戈迪 不止一次
Yeah, I fought Gordie. More than once.
但我已经受到处罚了
But I was already convicted and served my sentence.
下场五分钟 当场比赛判犯规
Five minutes and a game misconduct.
可你们是队友
But you were teammates.
很抱歉 我看着你可能严肃不起来
I'm, I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time taking you seriously.
如果我是你的话 我会好好控制
I'd try harder if I were you, Mr. Patch.
没错 我们以前是队友
Yeah, we were teammates.
戈迪给波特兰队打球的时候 我们还不是队友
But not when Gordie played for Portland.
他来西雅图以后 我们关系很好
After he was traded to Seattle, we were good.
我算是他队里最好的朋友
And I was probably his closest friend on the team.
那次打架是三年前 你们怎么知道的
That fight was three years ago. How'd you even hear about that?
这是众所周知的事实
Uh, it's a known fact.
根据目击者的描述 各种来源
Witness accounts. Multiple sources.
我也是僵尸
我见过比你更会说谎的
I've met better liars in my time.
我觉得他知道我吃了戈迪的脑子
I think he knows I ate Gordie's brain.
我吃过整个脑子 我知道这是怎么一回事
I've had whole brain. I know how it works.
况且 你的举止和舒尔茨一模一样
Plus, you play just like Schultzie.
很容易想明白
It wasn't hard to piece it together.
和戈迪一起死的还有三个僵尸
There were three zombies killed with Gordie.
他们都是因头部遭枪击而死
All of them shot in the head.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的调查员认为这是一起仇恨犯罪
The Fillmore-Graves investigator thinks it was a hate crime.
你有任何想法吗
Any of that means anything to you?
这是一个很好的推测
It's as good a theory as any.
你说戈迪是你的朋友
You say Gordie was your friend,
但你表现得一点都不在乎是谁杀了他
but you act like you don't care who killed him.
我在乎 只是现在我们生活在新西雅图
Oh, I care. But this is New Seattle we live in.
-什么意思 -现在是《唐人街》
- Meaning? - It's Chinatown.
差不多吧
That about it?
《唐人街》
Chinatown.
到底是什么意思
What does that mean?
就像那部电影
It's like the movie.
讲的是在固有的腐♥败♥体系中
The line speaks to the futility of obtaining justice
获得正义的徒劳
in an inherently corrupt system.
我还是不明白
I still don't get it.
打手脑子
Goon brain.
米尔斯将军这周已经在网络上
General Mills has been on every network this week
推广他的"西雅图方案"
promoting his "Seattle solution."
民♥意♥调查开始对他有利了
Polling is starting to swing in his favor.
我们必须严肃看待这个威胁
We need to take this threat very seriously.
他想要核轰炸西雅图 菜斯
He wants to nuke Seattle, Chase.
米尔斯将军的事在我掌控之中
I've got the General Mills situation under control.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
有传言说你已经俘虏了那个偷渡犯
Rumor has it that you've captured the smuggler
也就是"反叛者"
known as "Renegade."
是真的吗 如果是 为什么不告诉我们
Is that true? If so, why haven't you told us about it?
僵尸监狱
Zombie jail?
怎么 我不用上断头台吗
What? No guillotine for me?
你是个好人
You're a good man.
也许在我解冻那天
Maybe once I'm unfrozen,
西雅图将会变成一个僵尸人类乌托邦
Seattle will be A zombie-human utopia,
在城市的每一个公园里都有菜斯·格拉夫的雕像
and there'll be statues of Chase Graves in every city park.
因为他就是不死人中的乔治·华盛顿
For he was the George Washington of the undead.
又或者你醒来是因为电网没电了
Or maybe you'll wake up because the power grid is down
而又没人活着回来把它打开
and there's no one left alive to turn it back on.
是的 我抓到了"反叛者"
Yes, I have "Renegade."
你为什么还不处死他
Why haven't you executed him?
因为"反叛者"是一个小个子老妇人
Because "Renegade" is a little old lady.
在我的国家
And where I come from,
砸开一个老妇人的头骨
mmashing open the skull of
是一件很粗鲁的事
a little old lady is considered bad manners.
更别提会有不好的公众形象了
Not to mention bad optics.
"反叛者" 一个小个子老妇人
"Renegade"? Hmm. A little old lady...
没那么老
Not that old.
但是公众不会这么看
But that's how the public will see it.
你下令说制♥造♥新僵尸是死罪
You decreed the creation of new zombies a capital offense.
如果我们不处死这个"反叛者" 那这条规定...
If we do not execute "Renegade", that decree...
就毫无意义
is meaningless.
-必须以儆效尤 不是吗 -是的
- An example has to be made, no? - It does.
我一点都不羡慕你的处境 指挥官
I don't envy your position, commander.
也就是说 你做的这一切都不对
That said, you're going about this all wrong.
那你有何高见
Please, enlighten me.
你现在面对的是公众关系问题
You are having a public relations problem.
我以为我面对的是
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表