剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
佐恩·希克斯 你有权保持沉默
Zorn Hicks, you have the right to remain silent.
不是他干的
He didn't do it!
妈妈 不要 我知道
Mom, don't! I read u202dthat
这些幻象不是可靠证据 他们没有...
these visions aren't admissible. They don't have--
道克·格里利包里的管装大脑
The brain tubes in Doc Greeley's bag.
是你放在里面的 对吗
You put them there, didn't you?
你知道他肯定会回
You knew he would come back up
大脑工厂放回去
to the brain plant to put them back.
你陷害他 你想栽赃在四九人粉丝上
You set him up. You wanted to pin this on the 49ers fan.
克莱夫 我还是觉得可能和他有关系
Clive, I still think he may have played a part in this.
妈妈 我是未成年...
Mom, I'm a minor--
如果你坦白 我们就放过你让你儿子
Confess and we may forget that you made your son
为你提供不在场证明做帮凶的罪
an accomplice by having him provide a false alibi.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
克林特逼我做选择
Clint made me choose.
我丈夫还是我儿子 他不该让我选择的
My husband or my son... He never should have made me choose...
凯莉·希克斯
Kelly Hicks,
你有权保持沉默
you have the right to remain silent.
僵尸杂种
Zombie scum!
说得好 伙计 加油海鹰队
You said it, man! Go Hawks!
加油海鹰队
Go Hawks!
梅杰的青少年
我第一次暴怒的时候把我自己都吓坏了
The first time I raged out, it freaked me out so bad.
那是我第一次...
It was like my first, um...
梦遗 我一脸"怎么回事"
Nocturnal omission. I was like, "What just happened?"
我第一次
My first time,
我爸爸和以前一样冲我哭号♥
my dad was wailing away on me as usual.
然后突然间
And then, suddenly,
我就
I'm like, "Argh!"
把他吓坏了
Scared the hell out of him.
我追着这混♥蛋♥到处跑
I chased the son of a bitch round the block.
在我学校 有个贱♥人♥
So at my school, there is this
名字叫格雷琴·尼尔森
stuck up bitch named Gretchen Nelson,
她知道我是僵尸 但我没有说出来
who kind of knew I was a zombie but I hadn't come out yet.
-所以... -西雅图队长
- And so-- - Captain Seattle.
你有几管管装大脑
How many brain tubes is that for you?
两管
Two.
哥们 撒个谎啊
Dude. Lie.
你从哪儿搞到两管的
Where did you get two?
你过来只能拿到一管
You're only supposed to get one for showin' up.
看来大家都多拿了一管
Looks like everyone got extra tubes.
那个送他来的女士说她有多的
The lady handing him out said she had extra.
她要我们保证不说出去 所以...
And she made us promise not to tell, so...
别搞事找她麻烦
Don't be a dick and get her in trouble.
所以你们这些
So, this is what you well-fed
能吃饱的菲尔莫格拉夫士兵都是这种感觉
Fillmore-Graves soldiers feel like all the time.
快乐 准备好大干一场
Happy. Ready to kick-ass.
我们在说我们第一次暴怒
We were talking about our first times raging out.
乔丹 继续说
Jordan, keep going.
利里怀特
Lillywhite...
你知道为什么机器里没有管装大脑了吗
You know why the machines are out of tubes?
该死
Sucks, man.
乔丹
Jordan.
嗯
Yeah.
格雷琴
So, Gretchen
经常会说"你看上去有点苍白啊 乔丹"
is telling stuff like, "Looking a little pale, Jordan.
要借点我的化妆品吗 乔丹
Do you wanna borrow some of my make-up, Jordan?
你的头发挑染了吗
Oh, is that u202da streak in your hair?
太朋克了"
It's so punk rock."
老实说
And, I'll be honest.
我敲开她脑子的时候感觉仿佛活在梦里
I was kind of dreaming of cracking her head open.
但我不知道那里面到底有没有脑子
But I wasn't sure there'd be a brain inside.
我的家人快饿死了 不撒谎
My family is starving. No lie.
利里怀特
Lillywhite.
不准碰 等下再谈
Don't touch that. We'll talk.
进展如何
How is it comin' along?
真是有点复杂
It's a bit of a mixed bag.
有突出的吗
Any stand outs?
怎么突出的
Stand outs in what way?
就是"我希望这个僵尸能和我在一个战壕"
In that, "I'd want this zombie in a foxhole with me" Way.
原来是为了这个
Ah, so, that's what it is about.
如果你忘了 梅杰
In case you missed it, Major,
我们现在命悬一线
we're hanging on by a very thin thread.
我们没有足够训练有素的士兵来控制这座城市
We don't have enough trained soldiers to control this city.
这些孩子没有受过训练
These kids aren't trained.
那他们得好好学习
Then they'll have to learn on the job.
谁能和你一个战壕
So, who's in the foxhole with you?
西雅图队长 乔丹
Captain Seattle. Jordan.
过来
Over here.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不是很确定
Not really.
长官
Sir.
乔丹·格莱德维尔 费舍·韦伯
Jordan Gladwell. Fisher Webb.
这是菜斯·格拉夫
This is Chase Graves.
大人物
Big kahuna.
长官
Sir.
我刚问利里怀特他认为你们中谁有资格
I just asked Lillywhite here who he thought had the right stuff
成为菲尔莫尔格拉夫的一名士兵
to be a soldier at Fillmore-Graves.
不管怎么样 他在你们俩身上看到了一些闪光点
For whatever reason, he sees something in the two of you.
所以在你们俩放弃 被杀或者取代我之前
So, until you washout, get killed or usurp me,
你们就为我们工作
you'll be working for us.
你们要负责
You'll be charged with
保证这个试验城市的安全
keeping the peace in this experimental city.
我能指望你们吗
Can I count on you?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们加入梅杰的小队
You'll be in Major's squad.
他会教你们所有生存的知识
Teach you everything you need to know to survive out there.
别搞砸了
Don't screw up.
你被转化了吗
你还有救
欢迎僵尸
你被转化了吗
你还有救
欢迎僵尸
虽然你可能一团糟 但还是能通往救赎之路
Damned though you may be, there is still a path to salvation.
没有什么
There is nothing
能阻止上帝的神力拯救
that keeps the undead out of the pits of hell
地狱中的僵尸
save for the mere pleasure of God.
不要忘记
Never forget
上帝能随时让邪恶的僵尸
that God may cast a wicked zombie
坠入地狱深坑
into the pits of hell at any moment.
你是指"善行深坑"吗
Don't you mean "Pits of well?"
因为地狱就是神坑
Because hell is a well,
而我们
and well, what
是一个
we're one
邪恶
wicked,
充满恶念
wanton wonton stuffed with balls
伤痕累累的神吗
of brains brined and braised harm the Almighty?
欢迎 孩子
Welcome, son.
欢迎来到上帝
Welcome to the loving embrace of God.
请坐
Please, have a seat.
你是人还是僵尸
Be ye man or be ye zombie?
我是上帝的使者
I'm a vessel for the Lord.
人类使者还是僵尸使者
A human vessel or a zombie vessel?
当然是人类 僵尸无法担任
Human, of course. Zombies can't be ordained.
我觉得肯定不能是什么猫猫狗狗
Well ain't that some squill, so sayeth me.
我也会和上帝说话
'Cause I speak to God.
当然了 祈祷很重要
Of course. u202dPrayer is important--
上帝也会和我说话
And God speaks to me.
我看向光芒 听到了他的话
I look up in the light and I hear his words.
他说"安古斯 我需要一支军队
He says, "Angus, I need an army.
给我一支军队
Give me an army,
然后我们会让他们穿上铠甲头盔"
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表