剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
That crowd will be very pro-Renegade.
有多少播放量来着
How many views was that?
25万
A quarter million.
我们已经把她变成了一个民间英雄
We've turned her into a folk hero.
被村里的淳朴民众所热爱
Beloved by the simple people of the village.
我们明天不能处决她
We can't execute her tomorrow.
不能在公园里 或者根本就不要公开
Not in the park, probably not publicly at all.
这必须要公开
It has to be public!
指挥官
Commander.
唯一一件不能发生的事是什么
What is the one thing that can't happen?
我们谈过这件事
We've talked about this.
不能发生暴♥动♥
A riot.
那是为什么
And why is that?
因为我们严重寡不敌众
'Cause we're badly outnumbered.
还有呢
Why else?
-你已经说得很明白了 -因为我们不知道
- You've made your point, Hobbs. - Because we do not know
我们的人会是什么反应
how our men will react.
他们会对人群随便开火吗
Will they fire indiscriminately into a crowd?
那就是这事的代价
That's what it's going to take.
好吧 我现在就去解决她
Fine, I'll take care of this right now.
指挥官 容我说一句
Commander, if I may.
我们把处决从中午改到早上九点就好了
We simply move the execution from noon to 9:00 a.M.
可以在我们码头边上的仓库办事
We can do it at our warehouse by the wharf.
我们全都录下来 只要城里形势稍微稳定了一点
We'll film everything and release it once the city has calmed
就公布出去
a bit.
那就这么决定了
Then it's decided.
就这么决定了
Then it is decided.
以兄弟情之名的骄傲
我真为你骄傲 布莱恩
I am so proud of you, Blaine.
为你所成为的样子骄傲
Proud of the man you've become,
既是商人也是改革家
a businessman and innovator.
而且很快...
And soon...
即将成为僵尸共和国的奠基人
a founding father of a zombie republic.
你的优点大部分都是遗传你妈妈的
Most of what's good about you comes from your mother.
但是 上帝啊 你的领导能力
But, by God, the ability to lead...
那点是你遗传我的
that you got from me.
我为你准备了一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
-真的吗 -唐纳德 带上我的客人
- You do? - Donald, bring up my guest.
好吧
Okay.
这位是恩佐·兰伯特 菲尔莫尔格拉夫的稽查员
Son, this is Enzo Lambert, inspector for Fillmore-Graves.
为您效劳
At your service.
我知道他是谁 他为什么会在这里
I know who he is, why is he here?
因为稽查员站在我们这边
Because the inspector is on our side.
他一直在代表我们这边秘密工作
He's been secretly working on our behalf.
他带来了一份和解礼物 布莱恩 你想看一下吗
He brought us a peace offering. Blaine, you wanna see?
当然
Sure.
这是爱哭宝卡尔
It's Crybaby Carl,
表现优秀 减刑出狱
out on good behavior.
怎么了 老大
What's up, boss?
僵尸不该因为杀掉人类而坐牢
A zombie shouldn't serve time for killing a human
那就像是人类因为点了份牛排而坐牢一样
any more than a human should serve time for ordering a steak.
兰伯特先生好几周前就是我的人了 布莱恩
Monsieur Lambert has been working on my behalf for weeks, Blaine.
关于怎样把我们的人
He has some thoughts
弄出西雅图才最好 他有些想法
for how best to get our people out of Seattle.
说来听听
And how's that?
没有安全的办法
There is no safe way.
但是有一条比大多数方法安全的道路
But there is a thoroughfare that is safer than most.
守卫那条路的小队 由一个毫无能力的队长领导
It is guarded by a unit led by an ineffective lieutenant.
他的手下非常厌恶他 不尊敬他
He is so loathed and disrespected by his men
导致他们已经完全目无法纪
that they have completely lost their discipline.
那听着很有希望
That sounds promising.
明天早上
Tomorrow morning,
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的主力部队
the bulk of the Fillmore-Graves fighting force
会在新反叛者的处决现场
will be attending the execution of the new Renegade.
你应该在那时候带人过去
You should take your people at that point.
我们只会象征性地抵抗一下
You will meet only token resistance at our gates.
你看怎么样 老爸
What do you say, Pops?
看来时机已经成熟了
Seems the stars have aligned.
倒数 五 四 三
In five, four, three...
二 一
Two, one.
停止一切活动
Drop what you're doing.
你的生命即将终结
Your life as you know it is over.
拜托 接电♥话♥ 快接啊
Come on, pick up, pick up.
梅杰 计划有变 大变
Major, change of plans, big change of plans.
我刚听到消息 说出来你可能不信
I just got word. You're not gonna believe it.
柯蒂斯在公园 他说那已经聚集了
Curtis is down at the park, he says there's already close
差不多一千名反抗者的支持者
to a thousand u202dpro-Renegade supporters.
-我们也许有机会 -是的
- We may have a shot. - Yeah.
你觉得那里发生什么了
What do you suppose is going on there?
大家注意一下
Let me get everyone's attention.
我刚得到消息
I just got word from my source
菲尔莫尔格拉夫正在将处决场地
that Fillmore-Graves is moving the execution
迁移科罗拉多和海因斯的仓库
to a warehouse they own on Colorado and Hines.
-什么 -更糟糕了
- What? - It gets worse.
他们特意换了时间
They switched times on us.
他们提前了三小时
They've moved it up three hours.
不
No.
不 这种情况不会发生的
No, no, u202dthis will not happen.
这种情况不会发生的
This cannot happen, no.
绝对不能
Absolutely not.
他们要去哪
Where are they heading?
现在我们要用
Now, we're going to make this
一整块大脑来烹饪
using whole brains that we've chunked.
我已经想起了后院
I'm getting hints of memories of backyard barbecues
篝火烧烤和热可可的记忆了
and cocoa by the fire.
有些不认识的东西
Something I don't recognize.
我相信那是家庭生活
I believe that's domesticity.
你不能进来
Hey, you're not allowed to be in here.
我相信是代理市长来了
I believe we're getting a visit from the acting mayor.
什么
What?
我 我该看什么
Where am I? Where am I looking?
红色的这个
The one with the red light, honey.
-好 -就这样
- Okay. u202d- This is happening,
-我们就这样不管吗 -一号♥摄影机放大
- we're just letting it? - Zoom in on One.
没问题的
You got this.
在58分钟之内 菲尔莫尔格拉夫将会处决
In 58 minutes, Fillmore-Graves will execute
地下铁的两名成员
two members of the Underground Railroad,
包括被称为反叛者的一人
including the one known as Renegade.
我知道很多人都看过那部
I know many of you u202dhave seen the documentary
她的工作的纪录片
about the work she does.
如果你真的想让
If you're serious about living in a city
人类和僵尸和平共处在一座城市里
where zombies and humans co-exist peacefully,
那么就请去菲尔莫尔格拉夫公♥司♥的位于
then head down to Fillmore-Graves' warehouse at...
位于
At, um...
科罗拉多和海因斯
Uh, Colorado and Hines.
位于科罗拉多和海因斯的仓库
At Colorado and Hines.
字幕
Right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的驾照被没收了
My license was taken away,
说来话长 我能跟你们一起走吗
it's a long story, can I ride with you two?
一旦食物开始变得焦黄
Uh, once the chunks have browned...
开始了
It's happening.
唐·E15分钟前把你的视频发出去了 追随者们呢
Don E. posted your video 15 minutes ago. Your followers?
他们向六号♥门出发了
They're headed to gate six.
他们朝我们开枪了
They're shooting at us.
我看不清发生了什么
I can't see what's happening.
这是我们在这的原因
That's why we're here.
在房♥顶我们能看见大门
From this rooftop, we can see the gates
甚至是门后的路
and even the road beyond it.
我们能跟踪他们的进度
We'll be able u202dto track their progress.
房♥顶
From the roof?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表