剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
《我是僵尸》前情提要
Previously on iZombie...
还好他们竖起了高墙
It's lucky for us they did wall the city.
如果你们这些无辜的人都走了
If all you innocent humans left,
他们肯定会在先驱广场投颗原♥子♥弹♥
they'd drop an atom bomb right on Pioneer Square.
而他们分发的管装脑
The brain tubes they distribute
里面只有少的可怜的脑子
barely have any brains in them anymore.
我的弟弟妹妹真的很饿
My brother and sister are starving.
我吃下在大脑工厂被杀死者的大脑后出现了他的幻象
I had a vision from the guy who was murdered at the brain plant.
他看到你在说把大脑卖♥♥到黑市
He saw you talking about selling brains on the black market.
我们生存的关键是整合
The key to our survival is integration.
我们没有足够训练有素的士兵来控制这座城市
We don't have enough trained soldiers to control the city.
我们现在命悬一线
We're hanging on by a very thin thread.
这些孩子没有受过训练
These kids aren't trained.
那他们得好好学习
Then they'll have to learn on the job.
我本来想早点救你出来
I would've gotten you out sooner,
我必须挑个合适的时机
but I had to pick the right time.
我也会和上帝说话 上帝也会和我说话
I speak to God, and God speaks to me!
给我一支军队
Give me an army!
先见的缺失[忘了"让开"而缺失的视力]
我跟司机说 我付你钱让你开车
...so I told my chauffeur you get paid to drive,
这活随便一个有驾照的16岁蠢货都能干
something any idiot 16-year-old with a license can do.
但他毕竟养眼...
Still, he's easy on the eyes...
算他好运 不然我早让他拍屁♥股♥走人了
Lucky for him or I'd have fired his ass.
我倒真该把他屁♥股♥留下 让其余的部分滚蛋
Actually, I'd keep his ass and fire the rest of him.
-那翘臀都能弹硬币了 -你这话说的
- You could bounce nickels off that ass! - Oh, you're terrible!
让开
Fore!
他们可算是动了
Now they move.
相信我 他们一整天也就挪这么一次地方
The most exercise they've gotten all day, trust me.
不好意思哟
Whoopsie-daisy!
他们倒确实把球场维护得很漂亮
They do keep u202dthe course beautiful...
那些原始野蛮人
These neanderthals?
他们那样子就像是乞讨多要一条染色体
They look like u202dthey should be panhandling for an extra chromosome.
亲爱的 我不是说你 你看上去没问题
Oh, darling, I wasn't talking about you. You look fine.
你以后脑袋不会这么小的 耳朵可能就不行了
I'm sure you'll grow into that face. Maybe not those ears.
哈里斯法官是在占那个餐车女孩的便宜吗
Is that Judge Harris feeling up the snack cart girl?
肯定是了
Oh, it sure as hell is.
他可能是以为自己把小木槌捅进去弄丢了
Maybe he thinks he lost his gavel in there.
开端
感染
转变
前任未婚夫
最好的朋友
先知
同盟
搭档
但我是僵尸
我是僵尸
第四季 第二集
发球成功 正中"目"标
就不用花时间调查"死因"了 我已经知道了
Don't bother with "Cause of death." I think I've got it.
干吗要叫我们过来 这是个练习球
But why are we here? This is a range ball.
练习球场正好就在那边
The driving range is right over there.
我宣布 这是一场意外死亡事件
I declare this to be an accident!
-天啊 你还真是厉害 -没错 但是...
- God, you're good. -Yeah, but...
把你告诉我的再告诉他们
Tell them what you told me.
球击中布林克斯太太之后 我转过头
After the ball hit Mrs. Brinks, I turned,
发现有人正在逃跑 就在那边
and I saw someone u202drunning away. Over there.
看来像是有人在这草丛里躺过
It looks like someone might've been lying here in the weeds.
你看到的人影往树林那边跑了
This figure you saw running towards the trees.
他们有没有拿什么东西 比如枪
Were they holding anything? A gun?
拿高尔夫球当子弹的枪
A golf ball gun?
没有 但我听见水花声了
No. But I think I did hear a splash.
真是乱七八糟
What a mess.
捞上来这些球和球棒倒是可以理解
The balls and clubs I get,
但是难道还有人穿盔甲来打高尔夫吗
but who the hell brings a suit of armor to play golf?
-但是盔甲可以让布林克斯太太免于一死 -对
- Though it would've saved Mrs. Brinks' life. - True.
-不经一事不长一智 -有发现了
- Live and learn. - Found something!
我的...
Holy...
看谁笑到了最后
Yeah. Who's laughing now?
我们离杆有多远 差不多90米吧
What are we, 100 yards to the pin?
-你用的球杆太猛了 -别超过八号♥球杆的力度
- You should've used less club. - No more than an eight iron.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
高尔夫球枪的发现意味着 我们在调查的是
this golf ball gun means we are now investigating a...
一起谋杀案
Murder!
没错 毫无疑问
Yeah, no duh.
怎么了 这词又不是你专用的
What? u202dYou don't own the word.
-你饿吗 -不怎么饿
- You hungry? - Not really.
但是有点渴
Kinda thirsty, though.
-你们饿了吗 你们当然饿 -是的
- Are you hungry? Of course you're hungry. - Yeah!
我知道你们的感受 因为我也饿得发狂
I know how you feel, because I'm hungry, too!
我曾在地狱般的深井中受苦
Before, in the well that was hell, I suffered.
但上帝养活了我 而现在
But God provided for me. And, now
我要养活你们
I will provide for you.
如今是我们的天下
It's our world now,
我们将不再苦苦渴求上帝的爱
and we will hunger for His love no more!
-喂饱我们 神父 -上帝爱僵尸
- Feed us, Father! - God loves zombies!
注意听
Behold!
这是上帝通过我在向你们讲话
The voice of God speaking to you through me...
因为我就是上帝那神圣的化身
For I am His divine vessel!
好 太好了
Yes! Yes!
-兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ -太好了
- u202dBrothers and sisters... - Yes!
喂饱我们的时候到了
It is time to feed.
属于我们的 我们绝不退让
Let's take what is ours!
属于我们的 我们绝不退让
Let's take what is ours!
脑子 市里最好的管装脑
Brains, best tubes in town.
这儿有美味的脑子 来填充你的饥饿吧
Beautiful brains here! Feed the hunger.
抑制你内心的欲望之兽
Keep the beast at bay!
脑子 市里最好的管装脑
Brains, best tubes in town.
只要40美元 就能让你不再饥饿
$40 makes the pain go away.
我的分成呢 给我
My cut, hand it over.
-你少给我了两百块 -我也不知道怎么了
- You're 200 bucks light. - Ah, I don't know what happened.
你被炒了
You're fired.
心无信仰的盗贼
No Godless thieves
不应从上帝给我们的恩赐中谋取私利
will profit from that which He has given to us!
剥下他们那病坏的脑子
Strip them of u202dtheir ill-gotten brains!
夺下他们那沾着鲜血的黑心钱
Strip them of their blood money!
把那些罪恶的异教♥徒♥带到我这里
Bring the sinful heathens to me!
带到我这里
Bring them to me!
我知道你很害怕
I know you're frightened.
换做我也会害怕的
I'd be frightened, too.
我有的是钱 我们去取款机取
I have money! Let's go to an ATM.
上帝不需要你那来路不正的脏钱 你这贼人
The Lord doesn't need your filthy, filthy lucre, thief.
上帝需要的是世界的新秩序
The Lord is calling for a new world order!
一个由正义僵尸领导的新世界
A world ruled u202dby the righteous undead!
巴比诺的意见
你真的不想谈谈吗
You sure you don't want to talk about it?
不用 我们没事 一会一起吃晚饭吗
No, we're good. u202dWe'll grab dinner later?
-克莱夫 -真的没事 黛尔
- Clive-- u202d- It's fine, Dale. Really.
好吧
Okay.
但你可骗不了我
But you're not fooling me.
你躲在后面干什么
What are you doing back there?
我在等着你别再盯着我了
Waiting on you to stop staring at me
你就像只大蠢羊一样 快开车
like the dumbest goat on the mountain. Drive!
你得坐在前排
You need to get in the front.
差点心动了
I'm almost tempted to.
坐在这像在拍《监狱生活》一样
It smells like "Felon" back here.
这不是《监狱生活》 这是
It does not smell like "Felon." This is-- -
-你在找什么 -私密隔断的开关
- What are you looking for? - The button for the privacy divider
你人不错
You're a nice man, u202d
如果你不在我耳边絮絮叨叨就更好了
but you'd be so much nicer if I couldn't hear you.
好了 好了 坐到前面来
All right, that's it. Get in the front.
不然我们哪也不去 戴西小姐
We're not going anywhere like this, Miss Daisy.
真的要这样
Really?
怎么了 出发
What? Go already!
我们还有一起荒唐的案子要解决呢
We have a ridiculous crime to solve!
对 扣在右边
Yeah, that just clips on right--
就是这样 看懂了吧
There you go! See? You got it.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表