剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我们应该看看她丈夫体型有多大
We should see u202dhow big that husband is.
准备好参观下一个美食地了吗
Are you ready to visit our next culinary destination?
昨天 披萨带我们去了暴徒统治的西西里岛
Yesterday, pizza took us to the mob-ruled shores of Sicily.
今天 我们将要游览神秘的东方
Today, we visit the mysterious Orient.
伊泽贝尔
Isobel.
你太好骗了
You are so easy.
是吗 真好笑
Yeah. Hilarious.
听着 我知道这是你的发泄方法
Look, I know this is just your coping mechanism,
但是你能不能选一个
but would you mind picking one
不那么吓人的办法
not quite so heart attack-y for me?
我没时间了
I'm almost out of time.
不
No.
没时间的是他
He's out of time.
你还有机会
You're still movin' and groovin'.
听好
Look,
把我当做你的 专属精灵
think of me as your, uh, personal genie
当然 是没有魔法的那种
with no magical abilities, of course.
告诉我你心里最深的渴望
Tell me your u202dheart's fondest desire.
教我开车
Teach me how to drive?
精灵没料到这个
The genie was not expecting that.
但是 尽管
But, in spite of the fact
让一个没剩多少时间的孩子
that putting a teenager with very little to lose
操控一辆接近两吨♥重的汽车
in charge of a 4,000-pound vehicle
真的很吓人 而且我也坐在车里
with me inside is u202dobjectively terrifying...
但是如你所愿
Your wish is my command.
还有 我能许无限个愿望
and unlimited wishes.
该死
Damn.
应该先许这个愿的
Should've thought of that first.
所以我们的朋友拉斯·罗彻上钩了吗
So has our friend Russ Roche taken the bait?
上钩了
He has.
他说是时候让我见见他老大了
He says it's time for me to meet his boss.
小心行事
Be careful.
好
Ok.
长官 看看这个
Commander. u202dYou need to see this.
比人类更卑鄙的生物
The only creature more despicable than a human
是同类相残的僵尸
is a zombie who murders other zombies!
这些异教♥徒♥顶着菲尔莫尔格拉夫的名头
These infidels go by the name of Fillmore Graves,
因为他们想用你们来填满坟墓
because they want to fill more graves with you,
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
brothers and sisters.
他们有枪
They have the guns,
但上帝站在我们这边
but we've got God on our side.
这是昨晚的
This went up last night.
已经激起了轩然大♥波♥
It's blowing up.
天呐
Oh, boy.
我们把人类当做奴隶
We'll treat humans like chattel
像牲口一样屠♥杀♥
and slaughter them like cattle.
我们像饲养牲口一样饲养人类
We'll breed them like cattle
把他们做成肉饼
and bread them like cutlets.
那些为自己感到悲哀的僵尸
If there's a zombie out there who's feeling sorry for himself,
不配加入不死人的行列
you don't deserve the honor of joining the ranks of the undead!
我们更强大 更迅猛
We are stronger. We are faster.
而且我们有上帝保佑
And we are blessed by God.
是时候夺回我们的一切了
It's time to take what's ours.
人类也许长得和我们一样 但他们不是我们
Humans may look like us, but they are not us
因为他们生来就是为了死去
because they were born to die.
只是想来说一声再见
Hey, just wanted to say goodbye.
我要开始我的华盛顿友好之旅了
I'm headed off on my little goodwill trip to Washington.
他们在我们门上涂"Z"字
They paint "Z's" On our doors.
-人类 -这是什么
- The humans... - What's this?
他们这么做是因为他们也在等待
They do it because they're waiting, too.
我敢说 等时机到了
And you can bet, when the time arrives,
他们会带着他们的草叉
they'll come with their pitchforks.
他们会带着他们的火把和猎枪
They'll come with their torches and their shotguns.
然后上帝就对我说 他说
And God speaks to me, and he says,
"为什么要等那一天 对他们宣战吧"
"Why wait for that day? Take the fight to them!"
对他们宣战
Take it to them!
对他们宣战
Take it to them!
旅途愉快 亲爱的
Enjoy your u202dgoodwill trip, honey.
这无疑给我的
This certainly puts a kink
"我们可以和谐共处"演讲使了个绊子
in my "We can all live in harmony" Speech.
一切顺利
Knock 'em dead.
别
Uh, just...
洁癖的大脑 所以
Germophobe brain, so...
好吧
Okay.
真的吗 你们两个
Really, you two?
我会回来的 我发誓
I'm coming back, I swear.
你们几乎都不会知道我走了
You'll hardly know I'm gone.
桑迪 嗜血桑迪
伊泽贝尔
Isobel?
佩顿为你的第一次驾驶课留了个礼物
Peyton left you a gift for your first driving lesson.
是个幸运的兔子脚钥匙串
It's a lucky u202drabbit's foot key chain
来自一个非常不幸运的兔子
from a very unlucky rabbit.
好吧
Fine.
那我把钥匙串扔了
I'll just throw out the key chain.
我是不假扮太多次了
Have I gone to the well too many times?
你很幸运还好我钟爱于
You're just lucky I have a soft spot
黑暗 重复的幽默
for dark, repetitive humor.
你去过加工厂吗
Have you been to the processing plant
就是他们把大脑加工成糊的地方
where they turn the brains into mush?
-去过 -我不想那样
- I have. u202d- I don't want that for me.
我想让你吃了我
I want you to have it
那样我的记忆就能继续存在了
so that my memories can live on,
即使只有一点点
even for just a little bit.
虽然我记忆里也没什么有趣的 但是
There's nothing too exciting in there, but I'll...
我能更安心 如果你...
I'll have more u202dpeace of mind if you...
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你在警局的档案里
You set a precinct record
是出动了最多电击棒来制♥服♥的嫌疑人
for most tasers required to subdue a suspect.
但是仍然能
And still managed
把两个警官打进医院
to put two of your officers in the hospital.
这几乎不能说是你的错
It's almost not your fault.
对一个像你一样的僵尸来说
To a zombie like you,
人类不过是不堪一击的布娃娃而已 对吗
humans are but weak little rag dolls, n'est-ce pas?
让我们结束这个案子
Yeah, let's wrap this up.
你曾七次因袭♥警♥被逮捕
You've been arrested for assault seven times.
你妻子遭到了被害人的冒犯
You're married to the woman the victim offended.
而且我们有一位目击者能证明你打了他
And we have an eyewitness who saw you punch him,
很可能因此杀死了他
likely the fatal blow.
所以为什么你不能男人一点
So why don't you just be a man u202d
承认就是你杀了他呢
and admit you killed him?
慢慢来
Take your time.
我能理解这对你来说肯定很难过
I understand that this must be upsetting for you.
该死
Oh, hell.
我不难过
I'm not upset.
这些眼泪只是药物作用
These tears are a medical condition.
一个男人侮辱了另一个男人的妻子
A man insults another man's wife,
然后这个男的因为这个把他打倒
and that man cold cocks him for it.
这在哪个世界算犯法
In what world is that a crime?
这个世界
This world.
你杀了他
You killed the guy.
很好
Good.
这真容易
Well, that was easy.
结案了
This case is closed.
你为什么不在我押送我们的杀人犯去
Why don't you take some acetaminophen
菲尔莫尔格拉夫的时候吃点退热净呢
while I escort our killer to the Fillmore Graves
冰冻区
freezer section?
我会把他放在冰激凌和
I will put him between the
易格华夫饼之间 怎么样
ice cream and the leggo-my-Eggo waffles, eh?
苏琪和"包裹"被拦在检查点了 查理
文书不清楚
在路上
是哪个蠢货搞砸了我的牛排晚餐
Where is the thimblewit that screwed up my steak dinner?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表