剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
太好了 他没有患神经梅毒
Yay! No trace of neurosyphilis!
不 并不全是好消息
No. It's not all good news.
马克斯的胃壁没有任何刺♥激♥的迹象
Max's stomach lining shows no sign of irritation.
我得花点时间
It's gonna take me a while
才能确定毒药
to pin down the exact method of poisoning.
也许幻象能帮到我们
Maybe a vision will get us there.
B19 奥马哈 小屋
Blue 19! Omaha! Hut!
回家 吃点管装大脑
Go home. u202dSuck down a brain tube.
也许再喝点水
Maybe drink water on occasion.
轮不到你来赶我走
You don't tell me when to leave.
我是菲尔莫尔格拉夫的人
I'm Fillmore-Graves!
这是我们的城市
This is our town!
那你干得很不错
You're doing a bang up job.
迅速制敌留头
你知道为什么我又开始练我的必杀了吗
Wanna know why I finally got to dust off my ol' wakizashi?
不想知道
Not really.
是你把布莱恩的爸爸救出了井
You're the turncoat who got Blaine's dad out of the well.
布莱恩很生气 等他回来你就知道了
Blaine's pissed. You'll see when he gets back.
你听到我说话了吗 不感兴趣
Did you hear me? Not interested.
真是很有迪诺风范
Classic Dino!
真是很会聊天
Sparkling conversationalist.
我曾经和一个哑巴一起工做过
I worked with a mute,
我们很愉快
and we had so much more fun.
每天都很想你 酋长
Miss you every day, Chief.
想知道我会怎么处置你吗
Wanna know what I'm gonna do with you?
不想知道
Not really.
我要把你装起来
I'm boxing you up
再把你寄给格温妮丝·帕特罗
and I'm mailing you to Gwyneth Paltrow.
她肯定会觉得很好玩吧
She'd think that's funny, right?
她看上去很酷
She seems cool.
格温妮丝也行
Gwyneth would be all right.
麦克斯很有魅力
Max was so charming.
她看着我的眼睛
He looked right into my eyes
说他看到了自己的未来
and he said u202dthat he saw his future.
路易斯小姐 我们知道麦克斯是被毒死的
Ms. Lewis, we know Max was poisoned.
根据法医检测 杀死麦克斯的毒药
According to the coroner, the poison would've killed Max
会在两小时后发作
within two hours of the dosing,
所以除非当时有人和你们一起...
so unless anyone else was with you--
你是说...
Like a...
别让我们说出来 我们的意思是团队协作
Oh, don't make us spell it out. u202dWe're talking a tag team.
艾菲尔塔 彼得保罗和玛丽[3P]
An Eiffel Tower. A Peter, Paul, and Mary.
你最多能接受几个 姑娘
What's your freak number, girl?
抱歉 我不是这个意思
I'm sorry. That's not what I meant to suggest.
等等
Wait.
你们觉得是我♥干♥的
You guys think I did this?
没回会杀死一个让她几度高♥潮♥的人
No one kills a guy that gives her multiple orgasms.
我觉得这理由上法庭可站不住
I'm not sure u202dthat defense will hold up in court.
-你叫阿曼达吧 -对
- It's Amanda, right? - Yeah.
我更喜欢曼迪这个名字
I like Mandy better.
没人会这么叫我
Well, no one calls me that.
曼迪 你知道我们的麦克斯喜欢胖子吧
Mandy. You know our boy Max was a chubby chaser, right?
我不胖
I'm not fat.
我很有曲线 麦克斯说...
I'm curvy. Max said--
不好意思
Excuse us.
我不胖
I'm not fat.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我在贬低她 克莱夫 -叨唠她
- I'm negging her, Clive. - Nagging?
不 是贬低
No, no, no. Negging.
我在降低她的自信 这样她就会更脆弱
I'm undermining her confidence, so she'll be more vulnerable.
-不行 -但是
- Knock it off. - But...
那个女孩很可能不是杀害麦克斯的凶手
It's highly doubtful that girl in there killed Max.
-为什么 -麦克斯是被萎缩胆碱毒死的
- Why's that? - Max was poisoned with atrocholine.
这是一种一般用于制♥作♥光学玻璃的化学药品
It's a toxic chemical commonly used to make optical glass.
但是他是通过皮肤吸收的
But in his case, it was absorbed through the skin.
凶手知道一名猎艳者
What's the one thing the killer
肯定会碰的东西是什么
knew a womanizer would come into contact with?
小妹妹
Ta-tas.
-还是别猜了 -好吧
- Let's not do this. - Fine.
他的套套上下了毒 克莱夫
His condoms were poisoned, Clive.
不算赖 谁跟我来一下
Not a bad way to go. Who's with me?
米尔斯将军没有再提核轰炸西雅图的事了
General Mills hasn't said a peep about nuking Seattle,
鉴于你已经把他的女儿偷渡进西雅图
since you smuggled his daughter into the city.
一个问题解决了 还有很多问题
That's one problem solved on a very long list.
现在大脑短缺
There's a brain shortage out there.
这是大多数问题的来源
Most of our problems come back to that.
我们听到有流言说我们的人在偷运大脑
We've heard rumors that our own men are skimming brains
卖♥♥到黑市
and selling them on the black market.
我希望你去查查是谁干的
I want you to find out who's behind it.
你要我找别人去查吗
You want me to find someone else to do it?
你下令 我照做
You give the order, I'll do it.
你就是不想做告密的 对吗
You just don't want to be a rat. Am I right?
赶紧适应吧
Get over it.
我知道了有一个人
There's one name I know.
拉斯·罗彻
Russ Roche.
罗彻是个笨蛋
Roche is a dolt.
他不可能是领头的
No way he's the ringleader.
-我要你接近他 -有趣 有趣
- I want you to buddy up to him-- - Fun, fun.
如果他是个小弟
If he likes geting a colonic,
你就把他上头的人查出来
you take him out for his-and-his colonics.
顺着他摸瓜
Make him a colonic-themed mixtape.
查出来领头的是谁
Just find out who's calling the shots.
长官 你觉得你的办公室有人窃听吗
Sir, is there a reason you think your office is bugged?
是的
Yes.
梅杰
Major.
小心梅杰
Be careful with Roche.
他不灵光 但他会下杀手
He's not smart, but he is a killer.
克莱夫的小菜一碟
谢谢你的到来 佐伊·沃德小姐
Thanks for coming in, Ms. Zoe Ward.
你听说麦克斯·罗伯茨被杀了吧
You heard that Max Roberts was murdered?
他们是这么说的
That's what they told me.
你能说说是不是你给死者发了这些信息吗
Can you confirm whether you sent the deceased the following text?
"希望你的大茄子表情断掉
"I hope your eggplant emoji falls off,
淹死在你的大便表情里
and you drown in a pool of your own poop emoji.
我恨你的猪脸表情 你这个公鸡表情"
I hate your pig face emoji, you rooster emoji."
-没错 -为什么
- I did. - Why?
因为我就希望他的茄子断掉
Because I was hoping his eggplant would fall off.
麦克斯·罗伯茨是个卑鄙的家伙
Max Roberts was a vile creature.
-一个捕食者 -一个仇女的人
- A predator. - A misogynist.
一个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
A complete dick.
那你也没阻止自己
That didn't stop you from saddling up
骑上了这匹种马啊
and riding that stallion, did it?
这是我永远的耻辱 不过我还是得说
To my eternal shame. Though, I have to say...
至少他床上还是很行
At least he was good at that.
要不是这么爽
If it hadn't been amazing,
我才不会这么气他就这么消失
I wouldn't have been pissed that he ghosted me.
上帝啊 不 真恶心
Oh God, no. Gross.
我没有和麦克斯·罗伯茨上♥床♥ 谢天谢地
I didn't sleep with Max Roberts. Thank God.
字幕
I'm not surprised.
麦克斯对七分的很挑剔
Max had a hard rule about sevens.
好吧
Okay...
但他可能对僵尸也很挑剔
But he probably also had a hard rule against zombies.
你是个僵尸
You're a zombie?
那你能不能解释你为什么要给麦克斯发信息
Then can you explain why you texted Max,
"你要为你的所作所为付出代价
"You're going to pay for what you did to me.
刀子表情"
Butcher Knife emoji."
我朋友发的信息
My friend sent that text.
她和麦克斯上了床 然后他把她拉黑了
She slept with Max, and then he blocked her number.
我的手♥机♥上有 我们那一整晚就
My phone was handy, so we had fun one night
开心地传手♥机♥ 给他发威胁短♥信♥
passing the phone back and forth, sending him juvenile messages.
能不能把你朋友的信息写下来
Can I get your friend's information?
有一天 我们在酒吧碰到他
One night we saw him at the club,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表