剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
If anyone found out I let you do that,
我可能会被冰冻好几年 可能还会更惨
I could spend years in a deep freeze, or worse.
要不是菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Yeah, well if Fillmore-Graves
一开始导致了这场僵尸末日
hadn't caused this whole zombie epidemic to begin with,
我们就不会活在高墙封闭的城市中
then we wouldn't be living in a walled city
需要干这种事
that required such things.
我可能为了救你搭上了我自己的命
I may have just saved your life by risking my own.
我知道你现在不想聊
I know you're not feeling very chatty,
但能不能来一句"谢谢"
but how about a simple "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 你真是伪善
God, you're holier than thou.
你...你以为你是唯一一个善良的僵尸
You... You think you're the only good zombie.
唯一一个想做好事的僵尸
The only zombie trying to make things right..
对不起 可能是因为我记得以前的梅杰·利里怀特
Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe it's just that I remember a Major Lillywhite
会为一个生病的孩子挺身而出
who would've stood by a sick child.
我们原来一直如此
This thing we've been doing,
睡在一起 因为我们可以 因为简单...
sleeping with each other because we can, because it's easy...
我们不能再这样下去了
Yeah, we can't do it anymore.
现在我知道我的选择和你大相庭径
Not when I know that my life choices so offend you.
我同意
Agreed.
再见 梅杰
Goodbye, Major.
我们会升入天堂 孩子
We shall ascend, my child.
上帝保佑 神父
Bless you, Father.
我们会升入天堂 孩子
We shall ascend, my child.
上帝保佑 神父
Bless you, Father.
你们饿吗 孩子们
Are ye hungry, my children?
喂饱我们 神父
Feed us, Father!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表