剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Everything I know, I learned from... L.A. Confidential.
那是个播客吗
Is that a podcast?
天啊 我是有多老了
Oh, God. How old am I?
《洛城机密》 空前绝后的警♥匪♥片
L.A. Confidential , all-time great cop movie!
1997年 柯蒂斯·汉森执导 向他致敬
1997, Curtis Hanson, RIP.
想跟我一起看吗 去我那里
You wanna watch it with me? My place?
当然
Yeah.
-那就这样吧 -好
- Let's do it. -Great.
肝脏一切正常
Liver appears normal.
脾脏也是
Yeah, same for her spleen.
我根本没指望在这些大巴车车祸死者身上
I don't expect we'll find anything all that interesting
找到什么有意思的东西
with these bus crash victims.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
我 我不好
I'm... I'm not fine.
我根本不认识莉奥尼妈妈
I barely knew Mama Leone,
但还是没法把她上断头台
and I can't get the image of her at the guillotine,
脑浆四溢的景象从我脑海里抹去
with her brains spraying out everywhere, out of my head.
站在前排的那些人
People in the front row covered in--
说真的 拉维 我没事
Really, Ravi. I'm fine.
各位
Hey, guys.
-丽芙 我需要帮忙 -我愿意
- Liv, I need a favor. - I'll do it.
先听听是什么再决定吧
You might want to hear what it is first.
这些就是车祸受害者吗
Are these the bus crash victims?
-对 -太好了
- Yeah. - Great.
某一名受害者从他前妻那里偷走了一条狗
So one of the victims stole a dog from his ex-wife,
她急需把狗狗找回来
she's in desperate need to get it back.
现在唯一知道狗狗下落的人
But the only person who knows where the dog is now
就是他前夫 而他已经死了
is the ex-husband, who's dead.
就在 这些尸体里
And... somewhere in this.
你想让我吃他的脑子
You want me to eat his brain
看看我是不是能看到狗狗的影像
and see if I get a vision of the dog?
我知道 这个忙不好帮
I know, it's a big ask.
但是你知道我的工作性质
But you know what my job is.
人们在他一生中最糟糕的一天来找我
People come to me on the worst day of their lives,
我告诉他们新西雅图
and I tell them that the city of New Seattle
确实很糟糕 但是
is very sorry, but...
那这只狗
So this dog...
我需要一点成就感
I just need a win.
有个小男孩非常想念他
There's a little boy who misses him.
那咱们就去把狗找出来
So let's find a dog.
谢谢你
Thank you.
他叫丹尼·明尼斯
His name's Denny Minnis.
丹尼·明尼斯是个瘾君子
Denny Minnis was a heroin addict.
要是丽芙吃了他的脑子
If Liv eats his brain,
她就得嗑一周药
she'll end up jonesing for a week.
我不会让你往火坑里跳
I'm not sending you into that hell.
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
还是要谢谢你 不过我得在这座城市毁灭前
Thanks anyway, but I better get back to work
赶紧回去工作
before the city falls into ruin.
多谢
Thanks.
我饿了
I am hungry.
有没有不会让我嗑药的车祸脑子可以吃
Any bus brains that won't have me chasing the dragon?
让我看看
Let's see.
完美
Perfection.
你做了什么
Yum. What do you have there?
超级美味的花卷
My greatest roll.
十二桌说他们的额叶皮质没什么味
Table 12 says his prefrontal cortex lacks sapidity.
老兄 趁还没把餐厅卫生弄脏 赶紧走人
Dude, scram, before you tank our A sanitation rating.
他是谁
Who's this?
我发现家附近的垃圾车开到了这里
I caught homes u202ddumpster diving all back
他就像只流浪猫一样跟踪我到这
and then he followed me in here like a stray cat.
求你了 我饿急了 你们有这么多吃的
Please, I'm starving, okay? You've got so much.
你有僵尸身份证吗
Do you have your zombie ID card?
有
Yeah.
那你就能领到足够的口粮 吃那些去吧
That'll get you brain rations. Eat those.
你不会想吃这些的 没什么味道
You wouldn't have cared for it. It lacked sapidity.
一个万恶的奢靡的塞满脑子腌菜和炖菜的馄饨
What would one wicked, wanton wonton stuffed with balls of brains
会对万能的神造成怎样的伤害啊
brined and braised harm the Almighty?
搞不懂
Deep.
好吧
Okay.
你是想现在就去见你的造物主
Were you hoping to meet your maker soon,
还是愿意自己滚出去
or would you like to show yourself out?
很好 教堂的人找到我们了
Great. The churchies have found us.
跟我们做了邻居
There goes the neighborhood.
死人的重要一餐
没错 瑞典人
Oh, yeah, Swedish.
大量的热岩
Plenty of hot rocks.
配上当地的削皮器
And have the peeler get in there,
我想被活活剥皮 谢谢
I want to be flayed alive. Thanks.
想知道我明天干什么吗
Know what I'm doing tomorrow?
来一场极其怪异的宜家之旅
Taking a super-weird trip to Ikea?
这周 在整个新西雅图
This week, u202din all of New Seattle,
无一人被杀
no one got murdered.
所以我要去泡泡温泉享受属于我的一天
So I'm off to the spa for a Me-Day.
属于我的一天
Aww, a Me-Day?
我就当没听到你的语气
I choose to ignore your tone.
不 不 这很棒 我也很想去
No, no, it's cool. I'd come with,
但是我要忙着镇♥压♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but I'll be subduing terrorists,
躲避枪林弹雨 男人该做的事 你懂的
or dodging Molotov cocktails. You know, stuff that men do.
拜托 我看见过你的那些护肤品
Please. I've seen your skin care collection.
尝尝这个
Have some of this.
天呐 简直太美味了
Oh, my God. That is fantastic.
这是什么 草莓奶油干酪
What is this, u202dstrawberry cream cheese?
其实 这是人脑酱
Actually, it's pulverized human brains.
天呐 每月一次又到了
Oh, God. My monthlies.
头发变白了吗
Is there any white showing yet?
没有 但是你好像有点焦虑
No, but you do seem emotional.
把你刚刚知道你吃的是脑子的
Hey, make that face you made
那副表情摆出来
when you realized you were eating brains.
我要拍张照片发给丽芙和佩顿
I want to send a picture to Liv and Peyton.
佩顿
Peyton...
*就算没有工作*
*For there's no one at work*
*我还是想见见最无与伦比的*
*I'd rather see than the most splendiferous*
*胡子浓密的拉维医生*
*His beard is most vigorous Dr. Ravi*
早上好
Good morning!
准备好参加性骚扰研讨会了吗
You ready for the sexual harassment seminar?
三死 七伤 问题无数
Three dead, seven wounded, countless questions.
仓库致命火灾
接下来的时间交给你 莎朗
Back to you, Sharon.
马克 你知道什么莎朗的小秘密吗
Hey, Mark, you know what else Sharon's sharin'?
我的天呐
Oh, hot damn.
想想我之前怎么对她的 应该挺值的
Oh, what I used to do to her. Peabody-worthy.
强尼 我们还在直播呢
u202dJohnny, we're still live.
我真想吃掉她的脑子
Oh, God, I'd like to make her brains for breakfast.
你们明白我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
在她的密室里挥舞魔杖
Wave the wand in her chamber of secrets.
给她这头秀发加一束白色的挑染
Put a white streak in her hair.
有没有人能告诉他现在还在直播
u202dOh, God, someone tell him we're still live!
你们有没有骑过莎朗
Hey, any of you ever motorboat Sharon?
值得一试 因为那特别
You should. 'Cause it's just--
谁记得他们在哪里看到这一幕的
Who remembers where they were when they saw this?
我十分确定是在西雅图
Pretty sure it was Seattle.
所以我今天就出现在大家面前了
Well, that's why I'm here today.
性骚扰可不是闹着玩的
Sexual harassment is no joke.
你们真该听听来自
Take it from someone with 100 hours of court-ordered
被法♥院♥判一百小时社区服务的人的肺腑之言
community service to show for it.
很多不当行为都会被视为性骚扰
Kinds of behavior considered harassment...
涉黄玩笑 不恰当的身体接触
Sexual jokes. u202dInappropriate touching.
散播有关同事性生活的谣言
Spreading rumors about a co-worker's sex life.
有谁能告诉我 西雅图警♥察♥局是否
Who can tell me whether the Seattle Police Department
允许警员之间发展办公室恋情
allows romantic relationships in the workplace?
就你了 狡猾的警督
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表