剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
for a diss track you wrote about your brother.
"你是个坏种 混小子
"You a bad seed, son,
押韵还是那么平常 本来是那么冰冷
rhymes corny as they come, used to be chill,
现在你觉得长出息 就像飞向太阳的伊卡洛斯
now you got a swole head, like Icarus flyin' in the sun.
你说你出身地下肮脏
You say you come dirty, rain,
其实那是厄运黑暗
but it's all just doom and gloom.
你堕落腐烂
You whack, you stale,
我就该当初在子♥宫♥里吃掉你
I shoulda ate you in the womb.
-真是冷血 -想说几句吗
- Damn, that's cold. - Care to comment?
*这里是西雅图警局的地下室*
*Comin' at you from the basement of the SPD*
*先法后医就是明显*
*It's the E to the M to the C-E-E*
*法医要来做尸检*
*ME's rolling up for an autopsy*
*叫我僵尸女王我给你大脑*
*Getting brain like a boss Call me Queen Zombie*
*主场法医主持OZ*
*Emcee ME The rizzle O-Z*
我就直说了吧 我喜欢死人
I'm just gonna say it. I love dead people.
你是个食尸者 该结束一切了
You're a necrophiliac, dude, and this is how it ends.
好东西吗
Good stuff? u202d
我看到他和他的妞在猫抓柱
I saw Rain and his lady at The Scratching Post.
有黑子在耍狠
Some hater u202dwas throwin' mad shade.
-你见过他 -是的 他...
- You saw him? - Yeah, somewhere. He was...
他就在你后面 这就是我们要找的凶手
He's right behind you. That's our killer!
他的尸体碎片不是都在停尸房♥吗
Aren't his pieces currently strewn about the morgue?
猫抓柱这几周才允许人类进入
The Scratching Post has only been letting humans in for a few weeks.
我的幻象肯定是最近的
My vision has to be recent,
这家伙从猫抓柱开业前就被关起来了
and that guy was in prison before The Scratching Post even opened.
那他肯定是躲过了那场大屠♥杀♥
Then he must have escaped from the bus massacre.
他是谁
Who is this guy?
"小甜甜罗尼·凯恩"
"Ronnie 'Sugar' Cain."
"又名僵尸杀手凯恩 犯下九起杀人案"
"AKA Zombie Killer Cain. Convicted murderer of nine""
现在是11起了
Better make that 11.
凯恩启动
一个僵尸黑为什么会出现在猫抓柱
So what's a zombie hater doing hanging out at The Scratching Post?
你要猎杀僵尸就必须得去他们的老巢
You're hunting zombies, you go to their watering hole.
不如我们去那里问问有没有记得这家伙
Maybe we go over there, see if anyone remembers the guy?
好啊 走吧
Sure. Let's do it.
你知道凯恩头两个杀死的僵尸是谁吗
You know who the first two zombies Cain killed were?
他的妻子和女儿
His wife and daughter.
在庭审上 他说他觉得她们已经死了
At his trial he said he considered them already dead.
我要给我凯子发个信息
I'm-a text my posse.
我们本来要看电影 就因为这个凯恩黄了
We was hittin' a movie, and this Cain fool was making me miss it.
我本来要舔着黄油泡着澡
I was about to go ham on a large tub with extra butter.
"马上进行全城宵禁
"A citywide lockdown is immediately in effect
菲尔莫尔格拉夫正在追捕
as Fillmore-Graves conducts a manhunt
连环杀手小甜甜罗尼·凯恩"
for serial killer Ronnie 'Sugar' Cain."
菲尔莫尔格拉夫现在能直接施行戒♥严♥了吗
Fillmore-Graves can declare martial law now?
我本来要去猫抓柱
I was gonna get me some of those
搞点大脑用墨西哥辣椒的
Scratching Post jalapeno brain poppers.
我的零食计划彻底玩完
My snack game is officially DOA.
五楼有几个自动售货机
There are some new vending machines on the fifth floor.
大家可是花了大工夫
People are making a big deal about them.
-真的吗 -一个机器是专供僵尸的
- For reals? - One of the machines is zombie-friendly.
丽芙去了
Liv out.
我们上
Let's do it.
-在这里吗 -反正都被困在这里了 不行吗
- Here? - We're stuck here. Why not?
我们应该告诉毛斯科
We should let Mosco know.
-马上给他发信息 -十分钟
- Texting him now. - Ten minutes?
我有关于布莱恩的事要说
I got a bone to pick with Blaine.
你好 糖糖 你看上去...
Oh, hello, Candy. Don't you look...
我看上去什么
Don't I look what?
你说"糖糖 你看上去..."
You said "Hello, Candy. Don't you look..."
然后你就凝神倾头
And then you did that. Focus, Sinead.
我觉得我第一次出现幻象了
I think I'm on virgin brain.
布莱恩真的告诉市长
Did Blaine really tell the mayor
这里交给我 我们可以玩一晚上吗
he could have me on the house, and we'd go all night?
其实全市已经封锁了
Yes. In fairness, the whole city is on lockdown.
所以反正你们也没法离开了
So, it's not as if you could leave anyway.
所以我得留在这里
So I may as well just stay here
和弗雷克菲斯特市长待八个小时吗
and spank Mayor Freakfest for eight hours? Hi...
是这样吗
Is tha what's happening?
布莱恩做什么事都是有他的理由的
Blaine always has a good reason for doing what he does.
我一般都听之任之
I usually just motorboat with it.
我讨厌新西雅图
I hate New Seattle.
真希望全国都变成僵尸
I wish the whole country would just go zombie already.
我本来都快完成我的空姐培训了
I was almost through with flight attendant training.
现在只能做这个
And now this!
想我吗
Did you miss me?
布莱恩·迪比尔斯
Blaine DeBeers,
你和你帅气的长相一样奸诈
you are as cunning as you are handsome.
你想到办法把全国人都变成僵尸
You've figured out a way to turn the whole country zombie.
到时候
Once that happens,
我们要买♥♥的那些
all the properties we're going to buy
廉价地♥产♥都会飞速涨值
dirt cheap skyrocket in value.
坐吧 伙计
Have a seat, pal,
因为那才是好戏的开场
because the fun doesn't stop there.
我又有一个礼物给你
I have another gift for you.
我的天啊
Holy motherboard.
这是博得笔记本
It's a Boldbook.
4K触摸屏精密显示
A 4K touch-screen precision display,
炮铜底盘与超荷SSD
gunmetal chassis and a hyper-charged SSD
让和它同款的Y系列都看上去...
that makes its Y-Series brethren look like a little...
很傻♥逼♥
B-word.
等等 你还选用了i7的处理器吗
Wait a minute... You sprang for the optional Core i7 CPU?
如果我开心得哭出来你会批评我吗
Will you judge me if I happy cry?
-会 -那我不哭
- Yes. - Then I won't.
等下还给你
You'll get it back.
我需要你集中注意力
I need your full attention.
我们要把十支僵尸解药
We're going to auction off ten zombie cures
在暗网上高架拍卖♥♥
to the highest bidders on the Dark Web.
我们要确保没人能追踪到我们头上
We need to make sure that no one can ever trace it back to us.
这就是你该发挥作用了
That's where you come in.
你现在有能力让我们隐形 消失
You now have the ability to make us invisible, impenetrable.
我花了很多钱让你变成一个电脑天才的
I paid a lot of money to turn you into a computer genius.
向我证明这些钱没白花吧
Prove to me that it was money well spent, huh?
*菜斯像帝王般统治西雅图*
*Chase roll into Seattle like he own the place*
*没有脑子就像傻子*
*Birdbrain with a corny beret*
*来交交手 我要撒撒火*
*Hope you came to play 'Cause I came to slay*
*我是真正的反叛者 接替妈妈的守望者*
*I'm the real Renegade Pick up where Mama left off*
*跟你的走狗跑 没人能比我好*
*Run with a pack of dogs No one fresher than my clique*
*我的调子让你惊吓 你还说不喜欢地下*
*And my rhymes are slick Don't like the underground, bitch?*
*滚吧混♥蛋♥吃....*
*Well, kiss my ass, top brass Eat a bag of--*
暂停 暂停 丽芙 我们来了
Okay, fish sticks. Fish sticks! Hi, Liv! We're here!
姐们 没收到我的信息吗
Hey, my bizzles! You didn't get my text?
警报响起来时
Oh, we were closer to here
我们离这里更近一点
than home when the sirens went off, so...
饶舌歌♥手的脑子
Rapper brain?
僵尸杀手凯恩杀了他
Zombie Killer Cain capped his ass.
僵尸杀手凯恩在逃 他从押送车中逃走了吗
Zombie Killer Cain is loose. He made it off the bus?
他好像拿到了一把枪
Seems he got his hands on a shotgun
继续致力于杀害僵尸事业了
and got right back to work killing zombies.
-所以才要戒♥严♥ -那可是具真正的尸体
- Hence the lockdown. - That's a real dead body.
那边还有很多具
There's more where that came from.
-拉维在哪里 -他在警探休息室
- Where's Ravi? - Oh, he's getting his nap on
小憩呢
in the detective bunk room.
我告诉伊莎贝拉如果有人问起来就说她是我们的邻居
Oh, I told Isobel she's our neighbor, if anyone asks.
说累赘累赘到
Oh, speaking of dead weight...
市长到底去哪里了
Where the hell is the mayor?
我需要他对戒♥严♥发表公开声明
I need him to make an official statement about the lockdown.
你的上司是个十足的混♥蛋♥
Your boss is a triflin' ass-chimp.
没错 我不知道他在哪里
Hi. Yeah, I have no idea where he is.
-他怎么死的 -当胸一枪
- How'd he die? - Shotgun blast right to the chest.
-你吃了他的脑子 -没错
- And you ate his brain? - Word.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表