剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
她刚刚明明在这里
She was just here!
-梅杰 -怎么了
- Major! - Yeah?
我有好消息 也有坏消息
I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.
她没有呼吸了
She's not breathing.
她好像服了两管优船
Looks like she took two rides on the u-boat.
醒醒 醒醒
Come on. Come on.
她要死了 伙计 我们怎么办
She's dying, man! What are we gonna do?
让人看到有个死去的姑娘可不好
A dead girl is no bueno.
搁置伤害
我得逃避多少次
How many times must I evade and deflect
同样的问题
the same questions?
我有个新的
I got a new one for you.
下次我们揍你的时候
Next time we scrap,
你希望我用哪只手
which hand do you want me to knock you out with?
再和我说一遍你上周二组哦了什么
Walk me through everything you did last Tuesday,
再说一次
one more time.
拜托 你们没这么逊吧
Come on! You're better than this.
你们没有证人 没有凶器 没有动机
You got no witnesses, no murder weapon, no motive.
你们永远无法证明我去过那个自助洗衣店
You'll never put me at that laundromat.
怎么了
What?
什么自助洗衣店
What laundromat?
你说你出现了自助洗衣店的幻象
You said you had a vision outside of a laundromat.
不 她没有 我们不知道幻象里她在哪里
No, she didn't. We had no idea where she was in the vision.
直到现在
Until now.
克莱夫
Clive...
我就是在一个自助洗衣店认识了西雅图
I met Seattle's number one human importer/exporter
头号♥人口走私犯 就是那天晚上....
at a laundromat. You know, the night--
不不不 我不能听
Na na na. I can't hear you.
那不可能是巧合 她身边总是有保镖的
That can't be a coincidence. She always had muscle around.
所以现在怎么办
So what are we thinking?
布莱恩为了抓到这个蛇头就杀了戈迪和那些僵尸
Blaine kills Gordie and the other zombies to get to this coyote?
她叫莉奥尼妈妈
She goes by Mama Leone.
还有反叛者
And Renegade!
我说的"不不不我不能听" 你听不懂吗
What part of, "Na na na, I can't hear you" Don't you understand?
这信息很危险 丽芙
This is dangerous info, Liv.
布莱恩和莉奥尼妈妈有什么过节
What does Blaine have against Mama Leone?
她这不是为他制♥造♥了更多客户吗
Wasn't she just creating more customers for him?
我不知道
I don't know.
-哪个自助洗衣店 -清洁护理
- Which laundromat? - Detergent Care.
我去派鉴证科的人去调查一下
I'll send a CSI unit over there to canvas.
如果我们能确认自助洗衣店是犯罪现场
If we can establish the laundromat as the scene of the crime
并确认布莱恩在场 他就跑不了了
and link Baine to it, we'll have him.
结案了 朋友吗
Case closed, mes amis.
我找到了我们的凶手 并得到了供述
I have found our murderers, and secured their confessions.
你会问 是谁呢
Whodunnit, you will ask?
正如我所预料 两个亡命恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Two dead enders terrorists. Just as I predicted.
恕我直言 督查
With all due respect, Inspector,
你怎么会有...
How did you come up with--
侦讯技巧
Investigative techniques.
你也听说过吧
You've heard of these, yes?
你没有抓住凶手 因为我们抓住了凶手
You don't have the killer, because we have the killer here.
丽芙 丽芙
Liv. Liv!
你会付出代价的
You will pay for this.
副队不需要知道这件事
The Lieutenant doesn't need to know about this.
你对莉奥尼妈妈做了什么
What did you do with Mama Leone?
她是谁
Who's that?
是她在门上留言的吗
Is she the one that left a note on the door?
她觉得安东尼应该去乡下住吗
She thought Anthony should move out to the country?
我闻到了诉讼的味道
I smell a lawsuit.
巴比诺警探 记得把摄像头打开
Detective Babineaux, make sure the camera's on.
丽芙 丽芙 冷静点 深呼吸
Liv, Liv. Calm down. Breathe...
深呼吸
Just breathe.
大家伙 深呼吸 没事的 没事的
Whoa, whoa, big fella. Breathe. It's okay. All right?
莉奥尼妈妈说没事 允许我了
Mama Leone said it's okay. I have permission.
-我要走了 -你要走了
- I have to go. - You gotta go?
事情已经越来越清晰
The pieces are falling into place.
你真该去把牙给补好
You really should get that tooth fixed.
我也该走了
I gotta go, too.
不 你不行
No, you don't.
好吧 值得一试
Okay. Worth a shot.
其中一个应该有用
拉维
今天本来你还能帮上点忙
Could've used you out there today.
科维还真是不行
Covey was really laying down the lumber.
我知道谁杀了戈迪
I know who killed Gordie.
是布莱恩·迪比尔斯 你认识他吗
It was Blaine Debeers. You know him?
猫抓柱和食尸鬼餐厅的主人 对吧
The zombie who owns the Scratching Post and Romero's, right?
大家都说他很下作
People say he's shady.
你是戈迪都曾经为莉奥尼妈妈干过活 对吗
You and Gordie both worked for Mama Leone, didn't you?
有什么好问的 你在幻象中不是都看到了吗
Why do you need to ask? Haven't you already seen it in a vision?
你知道妈妈莉奥尼还活着吗
Do you know if Mama Leone's still alive?
我不知道
I don't.
你在乎吗
Do you care?
很在乎
Very much.
布莱恩·迪比尔斯杀了戈迪 找到了妈妈
Blaine Debeers killed Gordie to get to mama.
为什么几个僵尸大热餐馆的主人
Why does the owner of a couple zombie hot spots
要找莉奥尼妈妈
go after Mama Leone?
好好想想 丽芙
Think about it, Liv.
谁最想阻止新僵尸的诞生
Who most wants to put an end to the creation of new zombies?
谁又是布莱恩·迪比尔斯想继续营业
And who does Blaine Debeers need to keep happy
就得继续讨好的人
if he wants to stay in business?
明白了
Got it.
还是唐人街
It is Chinatown.
佩妹子 你来这里干什么
Peytsie? What are you doing here?
没事 你肯定也想知道这个
Doesn't matter, you'll want to hear this, too.
我想我知道布莱恩为什么要抓莉奥尼妈妈了
I think I know why Blaine took out Mama Leone's security detail.
等等 莉奥尼妈妈是谁
Wait. Who is mama leone?
-一位很好的女士 -一名人类偷渡犯
- This very sweet lady-- - A human smuggler.
布莱恩在为菜斯·格拉夫做事 如果鉴证科发现...
Blaine is doing Chase Graves' dirty work. If forensics can find--
为什么把布莱恩放出来了
Why is Blaine out of interrogation?
谁说你可以走了
Hey! Who said you could go?
我说的
I did.
菲尔莫尔格拉夫联♥系♥了市长办公室
Fillmore-Graves called the mayor's office,
说他们的调查员解决了案子
said their investigator solved the case.
开什么玩...
You've got to be--
而且明确说明要立马释放布莱恩
And in no uncertain terms, to release Blaine immediately.
谢谢你们请我过来 什么时候再聚聚
Thanks for having me over, guys. Let's do it again soon, huh?
是吗 不如就现在吧 臭小子
Yeah? How about right now, ten-ply?
冷静点 硬骨头
Easy, tough guy.
你们俩真是永远都是这么有意思
There's never a dull moment with you two.
-哈里斯 带他离开 -好吧
- Harris. Get him out of here. - All right.
为什么你不让我像摔饲料包一样揍那混♥蛋♥
Why didn't you let me drop that bender like a bag of feed?
因为我根本不知道那是什么意思
Because I don't know what that means.
以及你也不能在警局到处打人
And because you can't keep beating people up in the precinct.
你想被吊销执照吗
You wanna get suspended?
如果你反正都想吊销我 有什么区别
If you're gonna bench me anyway, what's the difference?
不管怎么样 我都参与不了这个游戏
Either way, I'm not in the game.
游戏结束了 丽芙
Game's over, Liv.
我们输了
We lost.
回家吧
Go home.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
如果菲尔莫尔格拉夫要释放杀人犯
If Fillmore-Graves is going to let murderers go free,
至少我能帮忙处理这些文件
the least they can do is handle the paperwork.
不好意思 出...出什么事了
Excuse me. What... What happened?
-女士 -哈里斯
- Miss? - Harris.
怎么回事
What's going on?
德尔里奇有一辆公交车撞毁
There was a bus crash in delridge.
撞到了一个电♥话♥亭上
Plowed right into a telephone pole.
很多死伤者
Lots of fatalities.
估计公交司机是一名僵尸
I guess the bus driver was a zombie,
因为他开始吃那些脑子
because he started chowing down on the available brains.
她包里有一把枪
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表