剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我是本尼托下士 女士 您是
I'm Corporal Benito, ma'am. And you are?
我是谁 我是谁
Who am I? Who am I?
我是西雅图最忙的女人
I'm the single busiest woman in Seattle,
我没时间来绕今晚这个小弯路
and I did not have time for this little detour tonight.
不好意思 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我还是不知道您是谁
I still don't know who you are.
我是佩顿·查尔斯
I'm Peyton Charles,
已故的伟大市长弗洛伊德·巴拉克斯的参谋长
chief of staff to the late, great Mayor Floyd Baracus.
佩顿·查尔斯 西雅图市长
现在我是事实上的代理市长
Now I'm the de facto acting mayor,
而且我今晚有比参观墙外的一个检查点
and I had better things to do tonight
更重要的事情去做
than visit a checkpoint outside the wall.
市长的传奇如何延续
当然 很荣幸见到您 女士
Of course. Pleasure to meet you, ma'am.
你穿着相同的外套
You're wearing the same outfit.
好眼力 福尔摩斯
Good catch, Sherlock.
你破案了
You broke the case wide open.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我并不是每穿完一件衣服就扔掉
I don't throw away blouses every time I wear one.
好了 那个不放我的法务会计师
Now, where's the genius down here
回城的天才在哪儿
who won't let my forensic accountant back into the city?
跟我来
Follow me this way.
埃斯科维多女士
Ms. Escovido.
快来 这座城市需要你
Come on. The city needs you back.
这是我们最后一次让你出城了
This is the last time we lend you out.
-好的 女士 -那是
- Yes, ma'am. - Is that...
那就是代理市长
Yeah, that's the acting mayor, all right.
市长来了
It's the mayor.
快去把你女儿叫来
It's time to go get your daughter.
市长女士 我在这三天了
Ms. Mayor, I've been here for three days.
我有个兄弟在墙内
I have a brother inside the wall.
你有糖果吗
Do you have any candy?
-市长女士 -我真的得走了
- Ms. Mayor. - I really gotta go.
市长女士
Ms. Mayor.
去摇滚乐博物馆
Visit the Rock and Roll Museum.
你们不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
-市长 拜托了 -别忘了投票
- Mayor, please. - Don't forget to vote.
太空针塔 城中风景最好的地方
Space Needle. Best view in the city.
我真的得走了
I really gotta go.
没意思啊 拉斯
Uncool, Russ.
我以为我是个受重视的员工
I thought I was a valued employee.
这就过分了
This seems like overkill.
到了
We're here.
挺好玩的
That was fun.
抱歉蒙了头 只是为了
Sorry about the bag, it's just...
让我们好好见面
until we get to know each other.
-你是管事儿的吗 -就是他
- You the guy in charge? - That's him.
我叫梅杰 准备好发大财了
Name's Major, I'm ready to be rich.
拉斯说你在寻找菜斯·格拉夫的耳目
Russ says you're looking for a man who has Chase Grave's ear
来实现你所有的梦想
to make all your dreams come true.
悠着点
Whoa, there.
你离开这个房♥间前可能可以发财
You may be rich before you leave this room,
不过要等我先确定能信任你
but not until u202dI know I can trust you.
我也准备好解下手铐了 来杯酒
I'm also ready to be uncuffed and offered a drink.
耐心点 兄弟
Patience, dude.
首先 你得通过一点测试
First, you gotta pass a little test.
这颗脑子是一个俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮成员的
This brain is from a Russian gang member,
一个我们抓住并审问过的敌人
a rival, who we captured and questioned.
每次他一说慌 我们就用老方法对付他
Every time he told a lie, we gave him the old...
持续了一个星期
We did this for weeks,
直到他的大脑断线重连
until his brain was rewired.
到他死的时候 他已经
By the time he died, he was, like,
完全没法说谎了
literally incapable of lying.
就跟你接下来的命运一样
Just like you're about to be.
这个百试百灵
It's never failed us.
我是要拿个锤子打断你的牙
Am I gonna have to break your teeth with a hammer
才能让你吃下去
to get you to eat this,
还是你自己听话
or will you be a big boy?
我吃
I'll eat it.
这就是看起来不好吃而已
Just seems inhospitable, that's all.
现在嚼起来
Now chew.
然后吞下去
And swallow.
你知道怎么吞吧
You know how to swallow, don't you?
就是合上嘴然后
Just close your lips and--
现在怎样
Now, what?
现在我们等着瞧
Now we wait.
看看你到底是站哪边的
And then we find out whose side you're really on.
放马过来
Bring it on.
鼹鼠的真♥相♥
他在我脑中出现了吗
Has He crossed my mind?
当然 看看他的身材
Yeah. I mean, look how he's built.
他哪来的时间锻炼啊
Where does he even find the time to work out?
我又不是把
But, hey, it's not like
菜斯·格拉夫的照片贴在我的储物箱
I have pictures of Chase Graves taped up in my locker.
我觉得可以放心让他开口说实话了
Okay, I think it's safe to say the truth brain's kicked in.
那我们就直接开始吧
Then let's get right down to it,
你跟谁一边 我们还是菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Are you with us or Fillmore Graves?
菲尔莫尔格拉夫
Fillmore Graves.
我一直以来都是假装站在你们这边
Oh, yeah. I've been pretending to be on your side the whole time,
哄骗拉斯
just playing Russ,
获取他的信任 让他把我带到你面前
gaining his trust, hoping he'd eventually bring me to you.
他也确实这么做了
Which he did,
因为他不是上常青藤的那块料
because he's not exactly Ivy League material.
也许上得了布朗大学 有关系的话
Like, maybe Brown, if he's got connections.
其实看他怎么上钩挺有意思的
It's actually kind of interesting how he did it.
菜斯和我猜测说如果他宣布
See, Chase and I figured if he announced that
由我来负责决定
I was in charge of deciding
是否购买♥♥那些花哨的安全措施
whether or not to buy the fancy security measures,
顺便说一下那些根本不存在
which never even existed, by the way,
我们瞎编的
we just made them up,
然后拉斯就会带我过来
then Russ would bring me to you
让你说服我不要买♥♥
so you could u202dconvince me to veto it,
拉斯完全就是这么做的 因为他是一个
which is exactly what Russ did, because Russ is a, um...
菜斯怎么叫他来着
Oh, what did Chase call him?
"一个呆子"
"A dolt."
所以 简单说来就是
So, yeah. Short version, u202d
我是来干翻你的
I'm here to take you down.
-AJ 我不知道 我发誓 -闭嘴
- A.J., I had no idea. I swear... - Shut up!
好吧
Well...
只可惜事情没按你的计划发展 梅杰
Too bad things won't work out the way you planned, Major.
看来你是没法
Looks like you'll never get
跟菜斯·格拉夫一起坐着小船
that gondola ride with Chase Graves
在大运河上逍遥自在了
in the Grand Canal.
事实上一切都在我的计划之中
Actually, things worked out exactly as I'd planned
因为来这之前我吞了一个定位装置
because I swallowed a tracking device before coming here.
而且我还在耳朵里塞了棉花
And I've got cotton in my ears.
-举起手来 -警♥察♥
- Hands in the air! - Police!
放下武器 不然我就开火了
Drop the weapon,or I'll shoot.
伙计们 做得好
Hey, guys. Great work.
我的小分队是顶尖的
My squad's top-notch.
至少四分之三是
Three of the four of them at least.
梅杰 闭嘴
Major, zip it.
所以你感觉怎么样
So how do you feel?
我觉得很棒 你很棒 昨晚
I feel great. You were great, that was...
很棒
Great.
你确定一切都很棒
You sure everything's great?
是啊
Yeah, um...
但我还是该走了 是不是
I mean, I should probably go, though, right?
一大早了
Early morning.
你可以走
You could go.
不过这在我看来是个愚蠢的想法
But that seems like a dumb idea to me.
我需要给你发正式邀请吗
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表