剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你们都在情感绑♥架♥
You're u202demotionally manipulative.
我钥匙在哪
Oh, oh, where are my keys?
在我桌上
Uh, they're on my desk.
今晚有条规矩
One rule for tonight.
看在丽芙现在的脑子的份上
Given the brain she's on...
别告诉她
Don't tell Liv.
是唱片卡了
Is the record skipping
还是这歌♥本来就这样
or is the music supposed to sound like this?
快 干了它
Quick. Pound this.
这杯也干了
Pound this one, too.
-让我缓缓 -干了
- I need a minute. - Pound it!
快看 朝我们走来了 朝我们走来了
Oh, look at this. Coming our way. Coming our way.
天呐
Oh, God.
你们好 姑娘们
Hello, ladies.
不能让你们自掏腰包
Your money is no good here.
让我和我朋友给你们买♥♥杯酒把
Let my friend and I buy you a drink.
-我们其实刚刚 -酒保
- We're actually just-- - Bartender!
-有什么吩咐 -来一瓶伏特加
- Yeah? u202d- Bottle of vodka, yeah?
多谢
Your finest.
这位是我朋友 克莱夫
This is my friend, Clive.
他是一名谋杀组警探
He's a homicide detective.
我 我是名验尸官
Me? I'm a coroner.
我懂 多么有趣的两个人
I know... u202dWhat a fascinating pair of gentlemen.
他们一定有很多故事
They must have loads of stories.
快告诉她们你有多迷人
Tell them how fascinating you are, Clive.
我很迷人
I'm riveting.
你们在工作时碰到的最可怕的事是什么
So, what's the craziest thing you've ever seen on a job?
克莱夫 这个得你来讲
Oh, Clive. u202dYou gotta tell this one.
你可是讲故事高手
You're the raconteur.
大概是一位中年母亲
Oh, um, probably the middle-aged mom
被掉落的空调机砸成肉酱
who was smashed by a falling AC unit.
脑肠四溢
Brains and guts everywhere.
旁边的孩子身上溅满了血
Children walking by splattered with blood.
他是我男朋友 冈纳
This is my boyfriend, Gunner.
那是朱莉的男朋友 斯蒂格
And that's Julie's boyfriend, Stieg.
脑浆四溢的话题咱们留到下次再聊
Let's ease into u202dthe splattered brain talk next time.
要说哪里有什么不对的话
Is that where it went wrong?
我觉得是
I thought it was
他们斯堪的纳维亚男友出现的不是时候
when their Scandinavian He-Men boyfriends showed up.
业余时间结束了 小伙子们
Amateur hour is over boys.
该给自己找点麻烦了
Let's go get us some nasty.
戴着帽子尬聊
克莱夫应该做自己
Clive should be himself.
只享乐 没有纠缠
Only fun and less tightly-wound.
克莱夫应该改头换面
Oh, Clive should be another person.
做个更优秀的人
A better person.
把帽子给我 丽芙
Just give me the hat, Liv.
希望能见证《结霜的雪人》时刻
I was hoping for a u202dFrosty the Snowman moment.
当我们把帽子给他
And the instant we gave him the hat,
他就会充满活力 昂首挺胸
he would become full of life. He'd have swagger.
浑身散发着异性吸引力
He'd be crackling with sexual magnetism.
在英国孩子们看的都是
What kind of perverse version of Frosty the Snowman
什么变♥态♥版本的《结霜的雪人》
did they show kids in England?
看
Look.
知道吗 我可以抓住这里任何僵尸的心
You know, I could catch any D I want in this place.
这里大部分都是人类
Most of the guys in here are human.
明早我给他们做脑子早餐时 他们就不是了
They won't be when I'm making them brains for breakfast.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
我可不会留他们吃早餐的
I'm not gonna let them stay for breakfast.
红色警报 来了一帮女孩子
Oh, code red. The herd has arrived.
最好是他鸡鸡的照片
That better be a photo of his penis.
看上去她好像哭了
Oh, and it looks like she's crying.
好吧 没准真是他的鸡鸡
Okay, it probably is his penis.
走吧
Come on.
她在接种阿留申流感疫苗的时候
He was still waiting in line
他还在排队
when she got u202dthe Aleutian flu vaccine.
就在这时他知道那是僵尸病毒
That's when he got the call about the zombie virus.
这该有多么悲伤
How sad is that?
芭比娃娃们 我要你们要么上要么撤
Okay, baby dolls. I'm gonna need you to put out or get out.
全垒或者放弃 做还是溜 跟着我
Hit it or quit it. Hump or dump. Follow me?
你跟她们讲巴吉奥的事
You told them about Bozzio?
-我只是想实活实说 -这太逊了
- I wanna be honest. - That is dumb.
我不想为了做♥爱♥而撒谎
I'm not gonna be a liar to get sex.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
我玩够了
I'm done here.
谢谢你们帮忙
Thanks for trying to help.
你搞砸了
You blew it.
我要去找刚刚说的僵尸了
Think I'm gonna go catch that D I was talking about.
我要回家跟我女朋友爱爱去了
I think I'm gonna go home and make love to my girlfriend.
别恶心了
Don't be gross.
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
我想我们可以聊聊战术
I thought maybe we could talk more strategy?
多救几个人
Save a few more lives?
是在你给我发"约炮"短♥信♥之前还是之后
Is that before or after you texted me, "Down to duck"?
我给大概十个人发了那条短♥信♥
I sent that text to like, ten other guys.
别当真
Don't read into it.
但是你愿意
But are you?
约炮吗
Down to duck?
这样可不好
This isn't a good idea.
你说话的时候 双下巴比较明显
When you talk, it accentuates your double chin.
你是在贬低我吗
Are you negging me?
你觉得我帽子怎么样
What do you think of my hat?
我觉得凯文·费德林戴更好看
I think Kevin Federline wore it better.
你是在贬低我吗
Are you negging me?
不 我是真的不喜欢你的帽子
No, I genuinely don't like your hat.
丽芙 你现在被脑子影响
Liv, I'm not hooking up with you
我不会和你搞上
while you're on this brain.
无所谓了 我不在乎
Whatever. I don't care.
我对你几乎不感兴趣
I'm like barely even interested in you.
我送你一程吧
I'm gonna get you a lift.
好吧 但是你能不能让我看看司机长什么样
Fine, but can I at least see what my driver looks like?
当我没说 闭上眼睛每个人都是完美帅哥
Oh, never mind. Everyone's a ten if you keep your eyes closed.
我在想你会不会打电♥话♥
I was wondering if you'd ever call.
进来吧 警探
Come in, Detective.
《206周刊》
莉奥尼殉道者
莉奥尼殉道者
Martyr Leone
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you freaking kidding me?
你可能会猜到他们说我什么了
And you can probably guess what they say about me. Let's see.
我去健身房♥的时间比在办公室的时间还长
Oh, I spend more time at the gym than I do at my desk.
我是一个利用税款
I'm a demagogue who uses the city's tax dollars
吃食尸鬼脑子的煽动家
to eat brains at Romeros.
一篇文章
One article.
刊于一篇报纸上
In one newspaper.
不好意思指挥官 我可以问下
I'm sorry, Commander. Can I ask what
利里怀特在这里做什么
Lillywhite is doing here?
难道他悄无声息地
Did he get some kind of promotion
升职了吗
we weren't made aware of?
我是不是忘记说了
Did I forget the paperwork?
可能是
I might have.
我一直都有点忙
I've had my hands full.
梅杰是新任处理事务的副官
Major is the new vice president of getting stuff done.
这意味着他比你们任何一位等级都高 因为
Which means he outranks any of you because,
他是负责处理事务的
well, he gets stuff done.
都出去吧
Everyone out.
除了处理事务的副官
Except my VP of getting stuff done!
你 回来
You, get back in here.
长官
Sir?
罗彻的事情有进展了吗
You made any progress with Roche?
我跟他打球 装兄弟
Oh, I've lost 100 bucks to him playing pool,
已经输了一百块了
buddying up to him
我们下周打算去猫抓柱
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表