剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
I hope I'm the one who gets to do the pushing.
我是僵尸
第四季第十集
硬字幕2
我本来没想过21岁成家
Starting a family at 21 wasn't exactly how I drew it up,
但是莉亚说她怀孕了
but Leah said she was pregnant,
突然间"我什么打算"都不重要了
and suddenly "How I drew it up" Didn't matter anymore.
你要和她结婚吗
You gonna make an honest woman of her?
一周后
A week from today.
只是去法庭领个证
Just a courthouse thing,
但是我们准备去米奇高帽庆祝
but we're heading u202dto Mickey's Hi-Hat afterwards.
不讨厌现卖♥♥饮料柜的人
I mean, anyone who isn't offended
都能加入
by a cash bar reception is welcome.
真为你们高兴 柯蒂斯
We're so happy for you, Curtis.
我觉得我们可是有专门的
And I think we may have a secret slush fund
蛇头婚礼秘密贿赂基金
for broke-ass coyotes' wedding receptions.
没错
Yes, we do.
想好给孩子起什么名字了吗
You have any names picked out yet?
别起什么太奇怪的
Uh, nothing weird, okay?
不许叫什么"核桃" "蟋蟀"或者"母球"
No "Walnut." Or "Cricket." Or "Cue Ball""
起个酷点的名字 叫"莱文"怎么样
How 'bout something cool, like, "Levon?"
跟孩子爸爸的名字一样
You know, u202dafter the kid's father.
真恶心
Oh, gross.
你多大了 50岁吗
I mean, what're you? Like, 50?
说到壮大家族 我们要招人手吗
Speaking of adding to the family, are we looking to grow?
当然了 为什么这么问
Always, why do you ask?
-我认识一个家伙 -你信任的家伙吗
- I know a guy. - A guy you trust?
如果我不信任他 我不会跟你提的
If I didn't trust him, I wouldn't tell you about him.
带他来吧
Bring him in.
好了 看看我们的下一批客户
All right. u202dMeet our next clients.
西雅图僵尸身份证
姓名 C·克劳福德
僵尸高校
不要死
Don't you die!
我好害怕 不要死
I'm scared. Don't you die on me!
-僵尸没有抓伤我 -把枪收起来
- The zombie didn't scratch me. -u202d Put the gun away.
我就快抓到这家伙了 队长
I'm right on top of this guy, Lieutenant.
他慌了 我能感觉得到
He's sweating. I can feel it.
再给我几天
Give me a few more days.
那就收走我的警徽吧 你这个马屁精
Yeah, well, take my badge then, you desk-hugging, kiss-ass.
是吗
Yeah?
这是我的规则
Well, those are the rules I play by.
神父 你在吗
Father, you in?
请原谅我的罪孽 神父
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
距离我上一次告解已经有一个星期
It's been one week u202dsince my last confession.
说实话
And I gotta be straight with you,
上次告解后我并没有什么成长
I haven't demonstrated much personal growth since last we spoke.
我们之前说过的那奇怪的性事
You know the weird u202dsex stuff we talked about?
我很难戒掉
Yeah, I'm having a tough time giving that up.
不知道是不是我天性如此
Not sure that it's in me.
我...
And I, uh...
这事可不妙
Oh, this one's not great.
我把一个人的屁♥股♥黏在了马桶上
I super glued this guy's, uh, buttocks to a toilet seat.
老实说 这家伙是个彻底的笨蛋 神父
To be fair, the guy's a turd. A real turd, Father.
神的名头只是虚名
Lots of Lord's name in vains,
你知道我和我那些不洁的想法...
and you know me and impure thoughts. And...
我还是告解吧
I might as well confess to this,
全都说出来
get it out of the way,
我现在在努力办一件事
I'm working on this score.
可能干完就退休 神父
I could retire on this, Father.
汉密尔顿怎么说的来着 "我不会放弃...
What do they say in Hamilton? I'm not throwin' away my--
上帝啊
枪伤 三处
Gut shot. Three times.
本内迪托警探不仅死了 还死的很惨
Detective Benedetto didn't just die, he died hard.
我的专业法医意见也是他死的很惨
My expert medical opinion is that he died hard, too.
今天天气还这么美 你觉得呢...
And such u202dbeautiful weather today, would you say--
没错 正是一个看《虎胆龙威》的好日子[音同]
Yes. It was a good day to Die Hard.
你们俩闹够了吗
You two done?
本内迪托在追查一个危险的重犯 阿尔伯特·甘苏
Benedetto was tracking a dangerous felon named Albert Ghansu.
甘苏以前和我们的老朋友安东尼·金是朋友
Ghansu used to be partners with our old friend, Anthony Jin.
-蓝色眼镜蛇的AJ -就是他
- Blue Cobra A.J.? - The very one.
被你暴揍一顿的那个
The one you beat the hell out of.
当时你吃的是功夫脑子
When you were on Kung Fu brain.
靴子派对谋杀案
The Boot Party murder.
然后我们放了这家伙
And then we let the guy out
因为他提供了关于詹姆斯·维克勒凶案的线索
because he provided information about James Weckler's murder.
AJ和另一个眼镜蛇成员 熊比利
Turns out AJ and another Cobra member, Bi Li Xiong,
人称邋遢虫 帮助甘苏抢劫了
AKA "Fleabag", u202dhelped Ghansu with a heist
价值两百五十万的珠宝
that netted u202da quarter-mil in jewels.
邋遢虫
Fleabag?
你觉得只是因为这个人身上长了虱子
Do you think there was an isolated incident
才有这个绰号♥ 还是说他身上一直有虱子
where the man had fleas, or does he always have them
大家都这么接受了而已
and everyone's just accepted it?
我觉得是他喜欢廉价的旅馆
I assumed that he had a taste for cheap motels.
本内迪托三年前因为一起抢劫案把甘苏抓了起来
Benedetto put Ghansu away for the heist three years ago.
报告上称 甘苏被抓之前把赃物藏了起来
Ghansu reportedly stashed the loot u202dbefore getting locked up.
上周 甘苏从州监狱逃走
Last week, Ghansu escaped from county.
现在这三人都重回街头
Now all three of these guys are on the street,
我敢打赌就是其中一人杀了本内迪托
and I'm willing to bet one of these guys killed Benedetto.
看来我该给自己搞点吃的了
Guess it's time I fix myself a little snack.
你必须要问自己一个问题
You gotta ask yourself one question.
我饿吗 饿吗 小子
Do I feel hungry? Well, do ya, punk?
不如我过会来找你...
I'll come back down and check in with you in...
《48小时》后
48 Hours.
拜托
Oh, come on.
太快了
That's too soon.
不如再来《48小时》
How about another 48 Hours?
这才对嘛
There it is.
我不想做饭了
I didn't feel like cooking.
关于巴拉克斯被杀一案的
Unforeseen tidings
调查出现了意料之外的停顿
in regards to the Baracus assassination.
我对比特币拍卖♥♥僵尸解药的
My search for the auspices of the Bitcoin auction
搜索工作进入了死胡同
for those zombie cures is at an impasse.
你好像很有自信
You seemed pretty confident
能找出幕后黑手
you were gonna be able to figure out who was behind it.
含糊其辞 夸夸其谈
Borderline braggy.
设这个拍卖♥♥的人
Whoever set up this auction
是数码时代的塞尚
is the Cezanne of the Digital Age.
他是个鉴赏家
He is a virtuoso.
一个孤独的天才
A genius with no peers.
是你在做蠢事 还是我根本就不该看着你
Are you dumb for doing this? Or am I dumb for watching?
我在撑衬衫 无所谓
I stretched out my shirt. Whatever.
有了马上要到手的那笔钱
With the money we're raking in,
现在衬衫对我来说算什么
shirts mean nothing to me now.
我们可以买♥♥下一座衬衫岛
We could buy Shirt Island!
我们可以雇科学家
We could pay scientists
从基因上搞出一棵衬衫树
to genetically engineer a shirt-tree for us.
-多谢 主厨 -不客气 先生
- Thanks, Chef. - You're welcome, sir.
上帝仁慈 喂饱人♥民♥
God's mercy provided and the people were fed.
看看这地方
Look at this place.
在西雅图的僵尸中口口相传
On the lips of every zombie in Seattle,
你已经成为相当成功的商人了
you've become quite the successful businessman.
如果你妈妈现在还活着
If your mother were alive today...
-或许我们不应该 -她会很欣慰的
- Maybe we shouldn't. - ...she would have loved this.
我们俩一起吃饭 聊天
The two of us sharing meals. Conversing.
你什么时候才会
When will you finally
接受邀请 加入我们教堂
accept my invitation to join us at the church?
快了
Soon.
不知道你有没有关注最近的消息
I don't know u202dif you've been keeping up with the news.
墙外的消息再也提不起我的兴趣了
News beyond the wall doesn't hold much interest for me anymore.
不该如此
It should.
你想让你的追随者活下去吗
Do you want u202dyour flock to survive?
我想让僵尸活下去
I want zombies to survive.
我希望我们的信念永存
I want our faith to survive.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表