剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
第一天巡逻 完全新人
Totally green, first day on patrol,
但是他们不泄气 保持冷静 注意异动
but they hung tough! Kept their cool, listened.
故事不错
Great story.
过来吧 你这个小坏士兵
Now get over here, you dirty little soldier boy,
让老娘来给你看看被我称作"郎妮·安德森"的新姿势
and let mama show you a trick I like to call the "Loni Anderson."
我可以问问你吃了什么脑子吗
Do I want to ask what brain you're on right now?
你为什么不继续当那种强壮安静的美男子呢
Why don't you just work on being the strong, silent type?
小心臀部
Watch the hip. Yeah.
本尼迪克特的朋友
-早上好 -早
- Good morning! - Morning!
丽芙 昨晚你说的"郎妮·安德森"
Liv, last night, the "Loni Anderson?"
简直就是质的飞跃啊
That was u202da next-level maneuver.
你急匆匆的要去哪
Where you rushing off to?
亲爱的 我有事要做
I have things to do, darling.
而且我现在没有痴迷于
And I'm not in the habit of crashing at a swinging bachelor pad
汗津津的单身小鲜肉的爱好
filled with sweaty, young men.
这看起来就像是个爱好
Seems like a habit.
糊了
Something's burning.
兄弟们啊
Guys!
别胡闹了 回来工作 不许再玩枪了
Stop screwing around and get back to work! And no guns!
只是打中了给地鼠用的高尔夫球 布林克斯夫人
It just shoots golf balls, Mrs. Brinks. It's for gophers!
你看到什么了
What'd you see?
你把处♥女♥之身献给了霍华德·休斯吗
Were you losing your virginity to Howard Hughes?
我会把这个告诉我的司机
I believe I'll be saving that information for my driver.
丽芙 克莱夫不是你的司机
Liv, Clive isn't your driv--
但是首先我需要去俱乐部打九洞高尔夫
But first I need to get in nine holes at the club.
她有乡村俱乐部会员吗
Does she have a country club membership?
好像没有
I don't think she has clubs.
拉维 有空吗
Ravi, got a sec?
稍微有点忙
Actually, little swamped right now.
其实是一点私事
It's a personal matter of a...
性♥爱♥相关的私事
Sexual nature.
我不好意思 我刚才的意思是
I'm sorry, what I meant was
我有的是时间
I have all the time in the world!
好吧 黛尔和我
Okay, well, Dale and I..
我们一直很好
Everything is great between us.
-但是 -但是因为一些明显的原因
- But? - But, for obvious reasons,
我们不能
we can't be...
亲密接触 然后这就成为了问题
...intimate with each other, and it's becoming a problem.
你们试过相互自♥慰♥吗
Have you tried mutual masturbation?
有点殊途同归的意思
It's like taking separate cars to the same firework show.
我们有过
We have.
但是这个真的不能
But you really can't replace sex
替代性♥爱♥
with...that,
而这种性♥欲♥已经引起了问题
and the urge is causing problems.
大家好啊 我是不是来的不是时候
Well, hello! Boy, did I walk in at the right time.
我有事情要告诉你 但是你的事情更有意思
I had something to tell you, but yours is way more interesting.
这是私人对话 走吧
This is u202da private conversation. Let's go.
更像是触摸私处的对话
More like a conversation about touching privates.
别介意我
Don't mind me.
好吧 让你们小伙子自己聊吧
Fine, I'll leave you boys alone.
我很想知道你想让我怎么帮你
I'm dying to know how you think I can help in this situation.
有没有一些东西能
Isn't there something that would
缓和我的性♥欲♥
temper my sex drive?
我可以给你开选择性血清素再摄取抑制剂
I can prescribe an SSRI.
严格来说 这是一种抗抑郁的药物
Technically, it's anti-anxiety medication,
但是性♥欲♥减小是一种常见的副作用
but decreased libido is a common side effect.
你确定要这么做吗 克莱夫
Are you sure u202dyou wanna do this, Clive?
我们试试吧
Let's give it a try.
你有什么要告诉我的吗
You had something to tell me?
你不是更喜欢和拉维一起
Wouldn't you rather stay in there with Ravi u202d
讨论你们的生殖器吗
and talk about your genitals?
很难选择
It's a toss-up.
我出现了幻象
I had a vision.
那您说
Then you get the nod.
我本来在盯着桑迪大厦楼上的窗户
I was staring out an upstairs window at Sandy's mansion,
我看到她的三个仆人在进行瞄准训练...
and I saw her three servants taking target practice with a--
用高尔夫球枪
A golf ball gun!
用高尔夫球枪 没错
A golf ball gun, yeah.
我们的凶手肯定是这三人之一
Our killer has to be one of those three.
你自己做的数学计算吗 天才
Did you do the math yourself, genius?
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Brothers and sisters!
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 来填饱肚子吧
Brothers and sisters, come and be fed!
加入我们 请加入我们
Join us, I say join us,
就再也不会饥饿了
and never be hungry again!
加入我们 加入我们 来填饱肚子吧
Join us, I say join us! Come and be fed!
三十字教堂
枫叶街612号♥
欢迎僵尸
*加入我们 加入我们*
*Join us, join us*
*加入我们*
*Join us*
*加入...*
*Join...*
停车
Stop.
你真是全世界最美丽的小女孩
Well, aren't you the most beautiful girl in the world.
你有脑子卖♥♥吗
Do you have brains for sale?
脑子卖♥♥
Brains for sale?
好上帝可不会这样做
That's not how the good Lord works.
我们有免费的
We have brains
脑子
for free.
告诉你所有的朋友 欢迎所有人
Tell all your friends. All are welcome.
三十字教堂
枫叶街612号♥
欢迎僵尸
欢迎所有人
All are welcome!
加入我们
Join us!
来加入我们
Come join us!
振奋精神
你做出这幅表情
Ugh! You're all only making that face
只是因为你买♥♥不起
because you can't afford this.
那是布林克斯太太的律师 你绝对...
That was Mrs. Brinks' lawyer. You'll never-- Wow!
这味道...
That smell...
不管怎么样 你绝对不会相信她的遗嘱
Anyway, you'll never believe what's in her will.
她死后给每位嫌犯留下了
Upon her death, Mrs. Brinks left each of our suspects
一百万
a million bucks!
-十亿 -不 一百万
- A billion dollars? - No, a million.
不过她为什么要这么做
Well, still, why would she do that?
我也很好奇
I'm curious myself.
律师说受益人不知道这笔钱
The lawyer says the beneficiaries don't know about the money yet.
但万一有人发现了呢
But if one of them found out?
我带他们过来
I'm bringing them in.
看看谁听说自己要有一百万后
Let's see who's the least surprised
最不惊讶
about their $1,000,000 payout.
那个人就可能是我们要找的凶手
That person is likely our killer.
谁是那位可以看出
And who is this magical face-reader
"惊讶度"的魔力读表情大♥师♥呢
who's gonna be able to measure "Level of surprise"?
我是一名警探 丽芙
I'm a detective, Liv.
你知道凶手会假装很惊讶吧
You realize the killer will pretend to be surprised?
我就是干这个的
It's what I do.
你们都和我们说布林克斯太太是个大好人
You all told us u202dMrs. Brinks was a saint.
但其实并不是这样的 对吗
But that's not exactly true, is it?
我们和布林克斯太太的朋友马克辛·利普曼谈过了
We had a long talk u202dwith Mrs. Brinks' friend, Maxine Lippman.
她告诉我们你的工作不仅仅是给她开车
She made us aware your duties included more than driving her car.
别遮遮掩掩的了 克莱夫 他和她上♥床♥
Don't be coy, Clive. He gave her sex.
出♥卖♥♥♥色相 你知道这让他变成了什么吗
Sex for money. And you know what that makes him?
男妓
A whore.
第一次是一时情迷
The first time u202dit just kind of happened.
我想停止的 但她说要告诉我妻子
I tried to cut it off, but she said she'd tell my wife.
所以你杀了她吗
Is that why you killed her?
我们知道你们都能接触到高尔夫球枪
We know you all had access to the golf ball gun.
你们当时已经在乡村俱乐部等她...
And you were already at the country club waiting for her...
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
你的孩子 艾利克斯 很可爱
Your son, Alex, sweet kid,
但是他那天并不仅仅是感冒 对吗
but he didn't just have a cold the other day, did he?
他的心脏有缺陷
He has a heart defect.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表