剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
When a friend showed me his column.
"湿湿威利的敏感小贴士"
"Wet Willie's Sensitive Tips."
让人恶心 对吗
Repulsive, right?
麦克斯死于一种用来
Max was killed by a toxic substance
制♥作♥光学眼镜的有毒物质
used to make optical glass.
你在哪儿工作 现在
Where do you work, now?
安妮女王验光所
Queen Anne Optometry.
你是怎么把有毒的避孕套给
How did you get u202dthe poisoned condoms to--
很简单 我扮成一个巨大的避孕套
It was easy, I dressed up like a giant condom and handed out
在俱乐部门口分发免费样品
free samples outside the club.
确保麦克斯拿到的是特别的那盒
Made sure Max got a special box.
这么简单吗
That's easy?
我们需要你写下来
We'll need it in writing.
我想要过平凡的人生
I wanted a normal life.
我想要孩子
I wanted kids.
乔治未经我的允许 就把这一切夺走了
George took that away from me without my consent.
麦克斯帮了他 还在听证席上侮辱我
Max helped him and then went on the stand and humiliated me.
至少那个混♥蛋♥再也伤害不了任何女性了
At least the son of bitch can't hurt any more women.
所以 你知道吗
So, you know what?
他们可以在冰柜里随便
They can stick me in the freezer
把我冰冻多久
for however long they want.
我的人生在遇到麦克斯·罗伯茨的时候就结束了
My life was over the moment I met Max Roberts.
行了 菜斯 那只是个错误
Come on, Chase. It was a mistake.
承认它 然后就过去了
Admit it and move on.
在报社乱射一通 然后把它关停
Shooting up a newspaper office, shutting them down,
就像是求着人们暴♥动♥一样
it's like you're begging humans to riot.
-他们暴♥动♥了吗 -并没有关于暴♥动♥的报道
- Are they rioting? - No reports of riots.
我来打个赌
I'm placing a bet.
我赌没有一个人会为了一个无足轻重的
I'm betting that no one cares enough to take to the streets
周刊关门 走上街头抗♥议♥的
over one rinky-dink alt-weekly closing its doors.
我猜城市里的性工作者
I suppose all the city's sex workers
都得换个地方打广♥告♥了
will have to find a new place to advertise.
为了一个有争议的事件而关停媒体行业
Shutting down the press over a critical story.
这难道不是独♥裁♥者的做法吗
Isn't that what an autocrat does?
这就是我
That's what I am.
你想知道民♥主♥什么时候行不通吗
You wanna know when democracy doesn't work?
就是当你坐在一个火♥药♥桶上的时候
It doesn't work when you're sitting on a powder keg.
当你的人♥民♥在忍♥饥挨饿
It doesn't work when your people are starving.
当你们整个物种处在
It doesn't work when your entire species is
灭绝的边缘
on the brink of extinction.
你可以惋惜关停了《206周刊》
So, you can lament the closing of the 206 Weekly.
但是他们试图处死一个让我们的人口
But they tried to make a hero out of a woman
更难以维持的女人 从而塑造出一个英雄
who made it harder to keep our population fed.
我想阻止人口贩卖♥♥
I want human smuggling stopped
这样我就能挽救生命
so I can save lives.
我不会后悔处死那个女人
I don't regret the execution of that woman.
我又没问你会不会后悔
I didn't ask if you did.
你的士兵不只是封锁了《206周刊》的门
Your soldiers didn't just lock the doors of the 206 Weekly.
还恐吓了里面的员工
They terrorized the staff.
他们造成了数千美元的损失
They caused thousands of dollars in damages--
虚假新闻
Fake news.
虚假
Fake, huh?
-你没有 -没有
- You didn't shoot up the place? - Nope.
你确定
You sure about that?
利利怀特 澄清一下 发生了什么
Lillywhite, clear this up. What happened?
当时形势本来还在掌控之中
The situation was under control
直到记者们不按指示行事
until reporters failed to follow instructions.
他们开始挑衅并且攻击我们
They became belligerent and attacked us.
有限的枪声是用来控制局势的
The limited gunfire was warranted to control the situation.
所以 你听到了
So, there you have it.
我们一向都很感谢市长办公室的来访
Well, we always appreciate a visit from the mayor's office.
希望以后我们能常见面
We need to do this more often.
丽芙 明天会清路
Liv, it's street-cleaning tomorrow.
你最好挪一下你的车 不然会被贴罚单
Better move your car or you'll get a ticket.
丽芙
Liv?
在吗
Hello?
西雅图僵尸身份证
姓名: 伊泽贝尔·布卢姆
区号♥:2
番号♥:052118
发证机关:西雅图市
ID:832980-07
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表