剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
这就是我的工作 我是一名导演
It's what I do. I'm a filmmaker.
我的一位朋友被困在墙外
So when a friend of mine got trapped outside the wall,
莉奥尼妈妈
and Mama Leone...
把他救回来了 我问妈妈如果我能
got him back to his family, I asked Mama if I could--
我知道该怎么办了
I know how to pull this off.
下午四点前让大家都到这里
Get everyone here by 4:00 p.m
我要去准备道具与服装了
I need to go get props and costumes.
谢天谢地 你来了
Ah, you're here. Thank god.
是啊 我来了 差点心脏病发作
Yeah, I'm here and I'm having a heart attack.
两点钟一条SOS短♥信♥ 怎么了
An SOS text u202dat 2:00 in the morning? What's going on?
我需要工作 拉维不能自己一个人呆着
I've got work, u202dand Ravi can't be alone.
-他不能 -他沉迷在医药柜里
- He can't? - He already got into the medicine cabinet.
我打开一瓶止咳糖浆才把他吸引出来
I had to pry a bottle of cough syrup away from him.
他咬了我
He bit me.
我认为他偷了我的唯一一件制♥服♥
I think he stole u202dmy only other work uniform
但是他不肯告诉我放哪了
but won't tell me where he put it.
他说要"取悦我"换取我的车钥匙
He offered to "Pleasure me" for my car keys.
我觉得他在开玩笑
Yeah, I think he was kidding,
但只能百分之六十确定
but I'm only 60% sure.
我懵了 拉维怎么了
I'm lost. u202dWhat's wrong with Ravi?
他吃了瘾君子的脑子
He ate some junkie's brain.
应该是为你吃的
I thought he did it for you.
真的吗
He did?
是我
Hey, it's me.
你还好吗
You okay?
你这样真的很贴心 但是吸毒的大脑
This was a really sweet gesture, but heroin brain...
拉维
Ravi?
愚蠢的瘾君子
Stupid junkie.
你说什么
What?
海♥洛♥因♥
Heroin.
我想要点 海♥洛♥因♥
I would like... some heroin.
我绝不会
Far be it from me to,
你知道 关心你 但是海♥洛♥因♥药性太强
you know, care, but that's a really bad drug.
-你确定你要 -我救了你一命
- You sure you... - I saved your life!
你最起码也能上外面给我搞点海♥洛♥因♥吧
The least you can do is go out and get me some smack!
没问题吧
You got it.
布莱恩
Blaine!
那么你现在是海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子了
So you're a heroin addict now?
说得好像你是什么圣人似的
Oh, like you're such a saint.
没有批判
No judgment.
-吸多久了 -才开始
- How long? - Just started.
一直很好奇
Always been curious.
天啊 这里好冷
God, it's freezing in here.
-看看谁来了 -谢天谢地
- Look who's here. - Oh, thank God.
我尽快赶来了
I got here as fast as I could.
不是你 你拿到东西了吗
Not you. You get the stuff?
吃了 这已经太过分了
Eat it. This has gone way too far.
我没事
I'm fine, I'll be fine.
拉维
Ravi.
我能 我能做到
I can... I can do this.
带我回家吧
Just... Just take me home.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
跟你在一起 确定
With you... I'm sure.
但是如果我能先来点海♥洛♥因♥的话...
But if I could just get a little bit of heroin...
我也可以去蹲点的
I could go on the stake-out too,
多个耳目
extra pair of eyes.
读读书吧 巴比诺
Read a book, Babineaux.
享受下你的休息时间
Just enjoy your down time.
-米歇尔 -我有点忙
- Hey, ah, Michelle... - No, I'm busy.
你需要一个解释
Please. You deserve an explanation.
我觉得我没什么不理解的事情
I think I'm pretty clear on everything.
-30秒就够了 -那说吧
- Thirty seconds. - So, go then.
巴吉奥警督和我
So Lieutenant Bozzio and I...
去那里说
Let's go in here.
好吧 我知道那件事
Okay. So yeah, I know how that must've looked.
那件你打算
That you were planning on
为我而欺骗你的未婚女友的事情
cheating on your live-in girlfriend with me?
差不多吧
Yeah, like that.
巴吉奥警督和我是开放式关系
Lieutenant Bozzio and I are in an open relationship.
也不总是 但是一旦她变成僵尸
We weren't always, but once she became a zombie...
你知道 僵尸和人类不能
you know, zombies and humans can't...
我爱黛尔
I love Dale.
我是过分了
That's where I was out of line,
我应该先说清楚我的情况
I should've led with my deal first,
但是老实说
but to be honest,
我不知道该怎么说
I don't know how to bring it up.
我还没有尝试过这种关系
I haven't even played the field yet.
之类的
Or whatever.
太尴尬了 不管怎么样
This is awkward. Anyway,
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧
All right.
-好吧 -嗯 我们没事
- "All right."? - Yeah, we're good.
别误会了
Don't take that the wrong way.
没事 这不是我的菜
All the best, u202dbut that's not my scene.
我想要一段认真的感情
I'm looking for something real.
当然了 我明白
Yeah, of course. I get it.
我希望你能找到
I hope you find it.
我会的
Oh, I will.
祝你好运 克莱夫
Good luck, Clive.
狗狗下午
-吃掉这管 -不
- Eat the tube. - No.
-给 -不 我没事 我没事
- Here. u202d- No, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我现在已经很熟悉这些狗狗电影的陈腔滥调了
So I'm getting very familiar with dog movie cliches now.
什么 比如小提米掉进井里吗
What? Like, Timmy's in the well?
这桥段很经典
Ah, that's the classic.
还有一句
And then there's this one.
狗狗永远想回家找主人
Dogs are always trying to get home to their owners,
它们甚至会想办法跳上火车 就像...
and somehow they always manage to hop on trains, just like--
幻象
A vision!
宝贝 找到那条狗
Come on, baby. Find that dog.
我找到了那条狗了 我知道在哪里了
I saw the dog. I know where he is.
太好了
Okay.
我们来了 有什么计划
We're here. What's the plan?
演员表
演员表
"Cast list."
找到你们的角色
Find your roles.
如果那角色没你们想象中的大 我也不在乎
If it's a smaller part than you'd hoped, I don't care.
根本没有小角色
There are no small parts, people.
你这都是从哪弄来的
Where'd you get this?
"利里怀特"
"Lillywhite."
我们得在扮演角色的时候
We don't touch the costumes
才能碰戏服
until we've become the characters.
你们的台词都标出来了
Your lines are highlighted.
上面还写了角色描述
There are character descriptions at the top
帮助你们理解
to help you get your bearings.
"秃头 正义 街头 思维像个斗牛犬"
"Bald, ethnic, street tough. Think Pitbull."
斗牛犬
Oh, Pitbull.
这 这就是你的计划
This? This is your plan?
我不会冒生命危险去玩什么戏剧...
I'm not risking my life on some theater class bull--
警♥察♥ 趴下
Cops! Get down!
第一课
Lesson number one...
如果你相信 观众也会相信
If you believe it, u202dthe audience believes it.
你们都听过《狼来了》的故事吧
You have heard of the boy who cried wolf, right?
自从你们加入妈妈的组织起
Since the day that you joined Mama's network,
你们就已经开始演戏了 请坐吧
you've been acting. Now, have a seat.
谁想当我的警♥察♥
Who are my cops?
好吧
Okay.
你扮演什么
Who're you playing?
问得好 一个很棒的角色
An amazing role, thank you for asking.
她有很多面
She has many layers to her
口音也很难
and a very difficult accent,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表