剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
So much, that when she took that cheap ass tequila
便宜龙舌兰酒
out of her backpack
我想一口把它全喝了
I tried to down the whole thing in one rip--
结果你马上就吐出来了
And then you chucked it right back up,
把她的蕾丝衬衫吐了一大♥片♥ 她让你送去干洗
all over that lacy-ass shirt that she made you dry clean.
那晚我醉的不省人事 你把我安全送到家
That night, when I was a mess, you made sure I got home safe.
还照顾我
Took care of me.
你永远做对的事 塔克
You've always done the right thing, Tucker.
现在应该也一样
Now shouldn't be any different.
和我说话 你不会有事的
Talk to me all right... You'll be all right.
我不会成为僵尸的 我们说好的 快动手
I'm not gonna be a zombie. We made a pact. So do it!
别这么做
Hey, no. Don't do that.
他不是这意思
He doesn't mean it.
动手啊
Do it!
来吧
Come on.
坦纳 坦纳 坦纳
Tanner, Tanner, Tanner.
你个猪脑子什么时候才能记住
When are you gonna get it through your thick skull
锁后门
to lock the back door?
我是因为连续的上夜班
It's these back to back night shifts.
注意力变的不集中
I get all scatterbrained.
如果我再听到一句废话
Yeah, I'm gonna scatter your brains across the wall
我会让你的脑子散射在墙上
if I hear anymore bitching.
有超多的僵尸对这个工作求之不得
I know plenty of zombies that would kill for your gig.
我不知道 布莱恩
I dunno, Blaine.
也许我们该给其中一个电♥话♥了
Maybe we should give one of them a call.
也许是的
Maybe.
但是之后 当然 我们得骗他们
But then, of course, we have to trick them
做全职的工作并且不给福利
into working full-time without benefits.
而且我们从不给加班费 连我都觉得不好意思
And we, never pay overtime, which even I feel bad about.
所以要不我们挑简单的路走
So how about we just take the path of least resistance,
然后坦纳 你学会锁门
and, Tanner, you learn how to lock the door.
所以我...
So I'm...
薪水不足
underpaid?
-很不足 -不是的
- Tremendously. - No.
兄弟 去喝杯苏打水冷静下 怎么样
Tan-man, why don't you go fix yourself a club soda?
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your damn mind?
抱歉 我有一个放不住话的脑子
I'm sorry, I'm on this loose-lip brains,
所以什么都说
hence, the loose-lip.
你知道吗 我裸睡
Do you know u202dI sleep completely naked?
-我一点都不意外 -好吧
- I'm not surprised. - Yeah.
菜斯·格拉夫要我追查一个老女人
Well, Chase Graves wants me to track down this old lady
她运营一个蛇头组织 代号♥为"反叛者"
who runs a coyote organization, code name "Renegade",
于是我从16瓶僵尸解药中拿了一瓶
so I took one of my 16 zombie cures,
把她一个老主顾变回了人类
turn one of her old customers back into a human
吃了他的脑子 得到了她的影像
so I can eat his brains, so I could get his visions,
就可以找到这个"反叛者"了
so I could find this "Renegade."
-你有僵尸解药 -是
- You have the zombie cures? - Uh-huh.
天啊
Oh, my God!
我们要变成百万富翁了
We're gonna be billionaires!
不不不 是我即将成为一个百万富翁了
No, no. I am a potential billionaire.
而你 只是一个拼命想证明对我忠心的人
You are a man who's desperate to prove his loyalty to me,
从而在我这分得些好处
so you can reap the benefits of my success.
正是如此
That's fair.
那你的机会来了
So here's your chance.
我需要得到这个反叛者的所有幻象
I need all eyes on deck for these Renegade visions.
没什么好害怕的
You have nothing to fear
但是也许会泄露你最深处最黑暗的秘密
but perhaps spilling your deepest and darkest secrets.
为什么不呢 我是合作伙伴
Why not? I am a team player.
毕竟 在百万富翁这个词里不是只有一个"我"
After all, there is no "I" In billionaire.
-而是两个 -有三个
- There's two. - There's three.
第三个是沉默
The third is silent.
敬生活
To life,
自♥由♥ 和对幸福的追求
liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
你知道吗 我从没幸福过
You know, u202dI've never been happy.
就算是在童年时期
Not even as a child.
马上就要成真了
Oh, this is about to get real.
拭目以待
我发誓 我没有胡扯
So, I swear, u202dI'm not making this up.
拉里 莫 还有赫尔利
Larry, Moe and Hurley.
他们的名字是拉里·纳恩
The names are Larry Nunn,
莫尔斯·杜波依斯和道格·赫尔利
Moreece Dubois and Doug Hurley.
拉里 莫 和赫尔利 这太疯狂了
Larry, Moe and Hurley. That's insane.
最后一个是科里才疯狂呢
It'd be insane if the last one was Curley.
美国早期的一部情景喜剧
就像活宝三人组一样
Like the Stooges.
我交叉比对了这几个受害者
So I cross-referenced these victims
他们的失踪报告
with their u202dmissing person reports
他们全都
and all of them were...
他们全都不是西雅图的人
All of them were from outside of Seattle,
全都来自富足人家
all of them from wealthy families
全都联♥系♥了一个叫布鲁斯·霍尔茨的人
and all contacted one Bruce Holtz
通过同一个留言板
through the same message board.
我放给你们看
So let me show you.
发表于一小时前
"来自猫抓柱的丽芙
"Liv from the Scratching Post.
提姆 我的蓝眼船长
Tim, my bleu crew twinsie.
你偷走了一个吻 又偷走了我的心"
You stole a kiss, then stole my heart."
丽芙 你不是吧
Liv, you didn't.
你不会真发布了一个寻人启事吧
You did not post a Missed Connection...
"我相信感觉"
"I believe in felt?"
命运
Fate!
我很饥渴
I was very hungry.
"我知道你也感觉到了我们灵魂的结合
"And I know you felt our soulmate bond.
"这周二我会再去人类-僵尸夜
"I'll be at Human-Zombie night again this Tuesday.
不见不散
Meet me there.
我想要用我的余生
I wanna spend the rest of my life
和你一起腐烂"
decomposing with you."
干吗 干吗
What? What?
这是僵尸的浪漫
It's zombie romance.
-不 -不不不不
- No. - No, no, no, no.
这是超级饥渴
It's desperate.
如果你在公交车上
It's what someone would point to
斩了一个陌生人 他们就会看这个
if you decapitated a stranger at the back of a bus
他们肯定要找你的变♥态♥预兆
and they were looking for warning signs.
说到这个
Speaking of,
如果布鲁斯是在这个留言板上
if Bruce found all of his victims
找他的受害者
on this message board,
那我们可以试试用这个方法联♥系♥他
we should try to contact him the same way.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
我们应该让我们的诱饵听上去很有钱
We should make our potential mark sound rich.
也想到了
Still way ahead of you.
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔·曼宁汉查巴拉博士
Dr. Alistair Manningham-Chabra.
我在伊顿公学划船
I rowed at Eton,
为剑桥板球队比赛
bowled for the Cambridge cricket team.
现住在巴斯城1200英亩的土地上
I currently reside at a 1200 acre estate in Bas Bgstoke,
不过 为了赎罪 我决定来这里
though, for my sins, I find myself here
进行一次短暂的商务旅行
on what I presumed would be a brief business trip.
拜托 你一定得帮我回到英国
Please, you must help me return to England,
回到我深爱的怀有身孕的妻子身旁
to my beloved wife, now pregnant with child,
无论付出什么代价
no matter what cost.
我喜欢这个新口音
I love the new accent.
很有马克·达西的味道
Very Mark Darcy.
-这是新口音 -你好
- That was a new accent? -Hi.
你给我发的短♥信♥
You texted me.
说你错拿了我的咖啡杯
Said you grabbed my coffee mug by mistake?
没有 我
No, I...
以为这是我的
Thought it was mine.
很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
没关系
Okay.
这是你精心安排的甜蜜邂逅吗
Was that your attempt at orchestrating a meet cute?
其实是甜蜜咖啡杯
It was more of a mug cute.
或者叫咖啡杯邂逅
Or a meet cup.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表