剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Come on. I'm parked by the loading dock.
小心点
Be careful.
你能确保把消息传出去吗
Can you please make sure the word gets out?
必须破坏掉入口点
The entry point must be compromised.
我会的
Will do.
你好 小狐狸 我是乔利·格林
Hey there, Little Fox. It's Jolly Green.
唐尼·达科已经退出了
Donnie Darko is off the board.
没别的路可走了
No more low road to China.
-拉维 -得挂了
- Ravi! - Gotta go.
你肯定猜不到发生了什么
You'll never guess what happened.
发生了什么
Oh, what happened to you?
-丽芙在不在 -刚走
- Liv around? - Just left.
该死 她肯定爱听
Damn. She would've loved to hear this.
你会告诉我你身上为什么湿了么
You were telling me about why you're wet.
我在酒店套房♥里逮住甘苏了
I caught up with Ghansu in his hotel suite.
我一直等着 等他点了个汉堡
I wait until he orders up a burger.
我就推着客房♥服务的小推车晃进来
Then I cruise in, riding a room service trolley.
他掏出了枪
He pulls a gun,
然后我们两个开始互射 跨过他的阳台
and we both go shooting over his balcony
从三层楼高的地方
ass over tea kettle into a pool
一头栽进了游泳池
three stories down.
谁是甘苏
Who's Ghansu?
克莱夫 我在开玩笑
Oh, Clive. I'm kidding.
他的枪和本尼迪托凶杀案的吻合吗
Did his gun match the one from the Benedetto murder?
吻合
Yes.
这真是个神奇的故事 克莱夫
That's an amazing story, Clive.
别拍我马屁
Don't patronize me.
人类 到处都是人类
Humans, humans everywhere,
竟然没有大脑可以吃
and not a brain to eat?
这对你们来说公平吗
Does that seem fair to you?
不公平
No!
他们明白我们每一天
Do they understand the sacrifice
所做出的牺牲吗 他们蔑视我们
we make every single day? They spurn us.
他们把自己的僵尸孩子
They expel u202dtheir zombie children
和僵尸老人逐出家门
and their zombie elderly out of their homes
因为我们恶心到他们了 但是
because we disgust them, and, yet...
他们感谢过我们做出的牺牲吗
Do they thank us for that sacrifice we make?
每一次他们中的一人在人行道上经过时
Each time one of them passes on the sidewalk,
我们都没撞开他的头骨然后撕出其中
and we don't bash their skulls in
能满足我们原始饥饿感的东西
and rip that which sates our primal hunger?
-没有 -没有
- No! - No.
人间即地狱
The well is hell.
地狱即人间
Hell is the well!
*奇异恩典*
*Amazing grace*
*那声音多甜美*
*How sweet the sound*
风声正紧
里面有四个僵尸 柯蒂斯也在
Four zombies in there. And Curtis.
他们把他带到那个房♥子里了
They got him in that room there.
如果我僵尸模式全开 就能把那些栏杆都掰折
Maybe If I go full-on zombie, I can bend those bars.
如果那是个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的安全屋
If it's a Fillmore-Graves' safe house,
你不觉得他们已经想到了吗
don't you think they already thought of that?
而且 他们会听到你破窗的声音
Besides, they're gonna hear you break the window.
如果你照我说的做就不会
Not if you do what I ask.
-打我 -啊
- Hit me. - Sorry?
在他们分心的时候 快点儿
While they're distracted. Hurry!
我得声明 我不想这样的
For the record, I don't like this.
我奶奶都比你打的重
My nonna hits harder than that.
你现在像我一样模式全开了吗
Are you as turned on right now as I am?
没用的 丽芙
It's not working, Liv.
别这样 丽芙 你知道我们该怎么做
Come on, Liv. You know what we need to do.
你不能让他们吃了我的大脑
You can't let them eat my brain.
你就要结婚生子了
You're getting married and having a baby.
我早知道这个风险 她也知道
I knew the risks. She knew the risks.
我给他们说爱之修士是反叛者
I told them Brother Love was Renegade.
也许为我们争取到了一点时间
Maybe bought us a little time.
聪明 你是个聪明的孩子
Smart. u202dYou're a smart kid.
快走
Go!
指挥官
Commander.
怎么了
Yes?
恐怕我有个坏消息
I'm afraid I have bad news.
是什么
What is it?
我们的犯人昨天晚上转化成了僵尸
Our prisoner was turned into a zombie last night.
这怎么可能
How is that possible?
有人知道他在哪儿
Someone knew where he was.
他们打碎了他房♥间的窗户然后抓伤了他
They broke a window to his room and scratched him.
那破窗的声音就
And the sound of a breaking window
没能提醒到你们任何一人吗
failed to alert any of you?
我们认为正是那人 触发了我们的汽车报♥警♥
We assume whoever did it, set off one of our car alarms.
我车上的报♥警♥
My car alarm.
然后在警报声的掩盖下完成了转化
And used the cover of the alarm to get the job done.
每个人都把手♥机♥拿出来并解锁
Everyone take out their cell phones right now and unlock them
我想知道是否有人发出过信♥号♥♥
I want to know if any of you might've sent a signal.
解锁
Unlock that.
谁爱你呢 宝贝
Who loves ya, baby?
-老大在哪儿 -这边走
- Where's the boss? - This way.
抱歉 我迟到了
Sorry, I'm late.
疯狂的几天
Crazy couple of days.
可不是呢
Tell me about it.
你在我口袋放了个追踪器
You put a tracker on my pocket?
你差点害死我
You could have gotten me killed!
你有没有想过
Did you even consider that?
你离菲尔莫尔格拉夫太近了 梅杰
You're too close u202dto Fillmore-Graves, Major.
你是个信徒 你不会懂的
You're a true believer. You wouldn't understand.
你到底是怎么和蛇头搅到一块儿的
How the hell are you even involved with a coyote?
还是一个为城里最大的
A coyote who works for
人类走私贩工作的蛇头
the biggest human smuggler in the city, no less.
我知道你把一个小孩偷渡出城了
Look, I know that you smuggled a kid out of the city,
-但我 -兄弟
- but I had-- - Hey, buddy.
我觉得你该走了
I think you need to leave.
-莱文 -你是谁
- Levon... - Who are you?
他是正义的伙伴们之一 这就是他
He's one of the good guys. That's who he is.
伊泽贝尔 我自己能行 好吗
Isobel. u202dI've got this. Okay?
我记得你 在一个停尸间
I remember you. From the morgue.
然后你在死刑现场
And you were at the execution.
你们两个聚在一起 我看着你们
You two huddled up. And I watched you,
然后在想 "他们在干什么"
and I thought, "What are they doing?"
然后你知道我脑子里蹦出一个什么词吗
And you know the word that popped into my head?
密谋 那就是你们在做的事情
Conspiring. That's what they're doing.
密谋 不奇怪吗
Conspiring. Isn't that weird?
你就是她 不是吗 你就是反叛者
You're her, aren't you? You're Renegade.
当然 你是
Of course, you are.
西雅图需要一个英雄 猜猜是谁站出来了
Seattle needed a hero, and guess who volunteered.
一个不管怎样都无法在生活中找到意义的女孩
The girl who can't find meaning in her life any other way.
这会害死你的 丽芙
This is gonna get you killed, Liv.
但是 你也愿意害死我
But, hey, you were willing to get me killed, too.
为了谁 为了那个人 叫柯蒂斯的
And for who? u202dFor that guy, Curtis? Huh?
他是你的谁 为他值得搭上我的命吗
Who is he to you? Was he worth risking my life?
你该走了 兄弟
It's time for you to go, buddy.
出去 滚
Get out! Just go!
滚
Go!
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表