剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Yes, you. The foxy lieutenant.
可以的 不过要走一些书面程序
It's allowed. You just have to fill out the paperwork.
好吧
Ah, all right.
在座各位中 有谁走过这些程序吗
Did anyone go through the process?
巴比诺警探
Detective Babineaux!
不如你来带大家熟悉一下协议内容吧
Why don't you walk us through the protocol, hmm?
你
You, uh--
起立 让大家都看得到你
Oh, stand up. Stand up so we can all see you.
课题
Project.
你得填完各种表格
You fill out the forms.
具体是哪些表格呢
Which forms exactly?
得去五楼的人事部 找戴安娜
You go to Diana, in HR, on the fifth floor.
要跟她说
You tell her about--
*去人事部找戴安娜*
*Go to Diana in HR*
*向她倾诉心声*
*And tell her how you feel...*
她会给你一份法律方面的弃权声明书
She gives you a waiver for legal
和一份正式的申报单
and an official declaration form.
*当你向世人宣布心中所想*
*Once you declare what's in your heart*
*证明你的爱毫无虚假*
*It means your love is real*
现在谁有敢和美国广电总局
Now who is brave enough to act
正式会员对着干呢
against a card-carrying member of AFTRA?
评委会的人
SAG-eligible?
其他人呢
Anyone else?
没了吗 好吧就你了
Anyone? Well, fine.
这一幕将模拟如何处理
This scenario will model how to handle--
为什么我这么激动呢
Why am I so high?
*吃苹果时*
*Whilst eating apples*
摩尔女士将巧妙地扮演行为不当的苏一角
Miss Moore, aptly, will be playing the part of inappropriate Sue.
八百标兵奔北坡
What a to do to die today at a minute or two to two.
炮兵并排北边跑
A distinctly difficult thing to say but harder still to do.
够了 别念了
Stop. Stop it.
现在大家看看我演的角色如何处理
Now watch how my character handles
苏的不当行为
Sue's inappropriate behavior.
-如果你准备好了 -新买♥♥的便裤吗
- All right, if you're ready... - Are those new slacks?
紧绷又养眼
Nice. Tight.
姐就喜欢这样的
Like inappropriate Sue prefers 'em.
我在读第六页
Um, I'm on page six--
像你这样的大块头不该照着剧本念
Tall drink of water like you shouldn't need to read.
咱俩就跟着感觉走吧
Let's just feel our way through it.
我把这个称为懦夫游戏
I call this game "Chicken."
我感觉不太舒服
I'm not comfortable with this.
这就对了 有那么一瞬间感觉非常真实
There. That was a real moment.
再演一遍 从头来过
Give me that again, from the top.
-再演一遍 -新买♥♥的便裤吗
- Again? Wh-- - Those new slacks?
紧绷又养眼
Nice. Tight.
等等 还是别演了
Wait. No, we're not doing this.
我钟意你的双唇
I like your lips.
我特别喜欢你嘴唇说不时的形状
I like the shape they make when you say no.
手 别再摸我了
Hey, you stop it. You stop touching me!
没错 认真地说不
Yes. Mean it! Say no!
住手 我没开玩笑
No! I mean it!
演员退场
Scene!
唱得不错吧
That's good.
坐下
Here.
老兄 看来你真该去接受养生项目
Man. You do need that spa.
-舒服点了吗 -没有
- Comfy? - No.
我 我吃了海♥洛♥因♥瘾君子的脑子
I, uh... I ate the brain of a heroin addict.
看来我最好把好货藏起来
I better hide my China White.
你有吗
You got some?
快 垃圾桶 垃圾桶
Bucket, bucket, bucket.
算了 没吐出来
No, faster.
你为什么要这样做
And you're doing this why?
帮助一个需要帮助的朋友
To help a friend in need.
拉维 她还特意说明不让你这么做
Ravi, she specifically said not to do this.
她
"She"?
懂了 又是为了感动佩顿
Ah, this is an "Impress Peyton" thing.
-为什么佩顿 -拉维
- Why did Peyton-- - Ravi?
你的室友有没有确保你不会做出傻事
Have your roommate make sure you don't do anything dumb.
你把钱包给他吧
In fact, give him your wallet.
这不是什么好主意
This seems like a bad idea.
我没事
I'm fine.
我都吐出来了 已经好多了
I'm better since I barfed.
慢着 你打算把他一个人留在这里
Wait, you're just gonna leave him here?
他本来就住在这里
Well, this is where he lives.
莫非你和你手上的三明治还有很重要的事去做
Unless you and your sandwich have more important plans?
你要去哪里
Where are you off to?
我要去拯救世界
I'll be saving the world.
-他们会死在那里的 -我知道
- They're gonna die in there. - I'm aware of that.
咱们得采取行动
We gotta do something.
比如
Like what?
很好 大家都在这里
Good. You're all here.
-你来这里干什么 -因为演出还得继续
- Why are you here? - Because the show must go on.
墙后面还有生命在不断消逝
People are dying out there beyond the wall,
我们本来有机会拯救他们
but we have a chance to save them,
拯救他们的同时 我们还有机会
and by saving them, we have a chance
改善人类与僵尸之间的关系
to improve u202dhuman-zombie relations.
更多脑子可吃 饥饿的僵尸就会少一点
That means more brains and fewer starving zombies.
这是莉奥尼妈妈的夙愿 也是我的心愿
It's what Mama Leone wanted, and it's what I want.
这位女士
Lady...
我们正在讨论一件事 明白吗
We're kind of in the middle of something right now. Okay?
好吧
Yeah, uh...
昨天我们发出消息地下铁关闭了
Yesterday, we sent word that the Underground Railroad's closed.
我们的一个蛇头没有及时收到消息
One of our coyotes didn't get the message in time.
他通过水路运输五个人
He shipped five humans in by sea.
他们被关在造船厂的板条箱里
They're in a shipping crate at the shipyard
我们没办法把他们救出来
and we've lost our means of getting them out.
妈妈的两个手下开着货车
Two of Mama's people drive a cargo truck.
任务是给他们带到造船厂
Their job takes 'em to the shipyard.
我们的司机朋友负责把人类偷运进城市
Our trucker friends smuggle people into the city, but...
但是在妈妈出事之后
after what happened to Mama...
我们的司机朋友不干了
Our trucker friends bailed.
那五个人呢
And the five humans?
依旧被困
Trapped.
除非我们出手相救 否则他们必死无疑
They'll die in there unless we save them.
码头的安管很严格
Security on the marina is tight.
安全门 摄像头
There's gates. Cameras.
四处都是守卫 见人就开枪
Guards everywhere, u202dordered to shoot on sight.
这是自杀任务
It's a suicide mission.
如果换作妈妈 她会做什么
And what would Mama have done?
妈妈知道此事的风险
Mama knew the risks,
她一直在坚持
She kept doing what she did.
我们现在做的事情
What we do, right now,
会决定她有没有白白牺牲
determines u202dwhether she died in vain.
要我说 当然不会让她白白牺牲
I say, "Hell no, she didn't."
我们宁死也要救下他们
We save these people or we die trying.
这就可以了 还是需要再来一次
Are we good or do we need that in a wide?
纪录片时刻
你还好吗
So, how you holding up?
好的 再说下你的台词
Okay. Give me your line again.
你还好吗
So, how you holding up?
没时间说自己累
There's no time to be tired.
不错
That was good.
你的朋友们说得没错
Your friends aren't wrong, you know.
如果坏人拿到了这段视频
If this footage ends up in the wrong hands,
这上面的每个人都可能被杀害
everyone on it could get executed.
你可能会被杀
You could get executed.
我的天啊 你说得对
Oh, my god, you're right.
我在想什么
What the hell am I thinking?
好吧 你为什么要做这件事
Okay... why are you doing this?
也许是想拿奥斯卡奖吧
Can you say "Academy Award"?
好吧
Okay,
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表