剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
因为挑战自己
because we challenge the audience
也是挑战观众
when we challenge ourselves.
"淡入 外景 一条孤独的小路
"Fade in. Exterior, a lonely road.
一颗流星划过天空
A meteor u202dstreaks across the sky.
一辆没有标识的警车闪着警灯
An unmarked police car flashes its cherry top,
叫停了一辆拖车
pulls over a semi.
一个警♥察♥出现了
A policeman emerges.
他敲了敲拖车的车窗
He taps the semi's window."
"驾驶证和注册文件"
"License and registration."
"拜伦拔出了枪"
u202d"Baron pulls out a gun..."
"下车"
"Get out of the truck."
等等 我们要劫车吗
Wait, we're jacking a truck?
我们现在劫不了了
Not anymore, we're not.
-我还以为计划是... -计划是那样的
- I thought the plan was-- - Yeah, that was the plan,
直到我看到了这一幕
and then I saw this.
你说什么
Excuse me?
"下车"
u202d"Get out of the truck."
这才是我第一遍过台词
It was my first time, man.
小心了 菲尔莫尔格拉夫 我指着你呢
Watch out, Fillmore Graves. I'm pointing my finger at you.
这样好点吗
This better?
没错 把台词念出来
Yes! Now gimme the line.
给我下车
Get out of the truck!
另一个劫车者呢
Where's my second hijacker?
"照我说的做
Ah... "Do what we say...
照我说的做 我们就不..."
Do what we say and you won't get--"
"给我跪下 蠢蛋们"
"Get on your knees, fool!"
拜伦的风头简直要压过你了 斯坦
Baron is blowing you off the stage right now, Stan,
你就这么听之任之
and you're u202djust letting it happen!
他根本没按照剧本上来
He's going off-script
去他的台词 即兴发挥
Screw the lines! Just get the meaning across.
好吧
Yeah.
你们这些混♥蛋♥最好赶紧把钥匙给我
You sons of bitches better give us the keys
不然就等着变成僵尸大餐吧
or your brains are zombie paste!
我喜欢
I like it.
好样的
Okay. Ahem.
"拜伦和斯坦
"Baron and Stan drive away
驾驶着偷来的车跑了" 之类之类的
in their stolen big rig," Yada, yada, yada.
好了 第三幕
Ah, here we are. Scene three.
轻松货运卡车通过了船厂大门
The U-Freight-Ez truck rolls up to the shipyard gate.
轻松货运卡车
一名警卫走了过来
A guard approaches.
苏琪将执照交给他看
Suki hands him a manifest.
以前没见过你们
You're not the usual guy.
他最近生病了 所以...
Yeah. He's down with that bug that's been going around. So...
关掉引擎
Shut off your engine.
-什么 -按照规定
- Say what? u202d- Protocol says I need
我要提前通知更换了司机
advance warning of a driver change.
我必须上报 你们得关掉引擎
I gotta call this in, so you're gonna shut off your engine.
抢劫抢劫 宝贝
怎么了 你讨厌女人嘛
What, you hate women?
女士 按照规定...
Lady, protocol says--
去你的规定
Oh, kiss my ass u202dwith your protocol. Okay?
"我的车有什么问题吗"
u202d"Is there anything wrong with my truck?"
我的车有什么问题吗
Is there anything wrong with my truck?
我的证明有什么问题吗
Anything wrong with my manifest?
没有
No.
"我得赶紧回家找我老婆 伙计"
"I gotta get home to my wife, man."
我得赶紧回家找我老婆 伙计
I gotta get home to my wife, man
"我表现不好的话她就会惩罚我"
"She punishes me when I've been bad."
我表现...
She punishes--
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -给
- Screw you. - Here.
三号♥码头
Bay three.
去他妈的父权
Freakin' patriarchy!
这台词加的好
Nice ad lib.
伙计们 最近怎么样
Hey, fellas. How's it hanging?
准备好装货了吗
You're ready to load us up?
你们慢慢来
Ugh, take your time.
我老婆刚跟我吵了架
My wife's on the warpath.
我在外面待得越久越好
The longer I'm away from home, the better.
不好意思打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you.
我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
我和一个人出来约会
I was on a date with this guy,
他停在一个停车场 想让我...
and he pulled over into a car park, and he wanted me to...
天啊...我也想帮你
Oh, gosh, um... I'd like to help you
但我们不准让...
but we're kinda not allowed to let--
他把我赶下了车 我没办法...
He threw me out of the car when I wouldn't--
我不知道我在哪里 我定了酒店
I don't know where I am, I have reception,
但已经过了宵禁
it's past curfew.
也许一会儿也行
Maybe just for a second.
我为什么就遇不上好人呢
Why don't I ever date nice guys?
电♥话♥就在那里
Phone's right there.
我需要打给我的闺蜜
I just need to call my girlfriend.
她在市长办公室工作 所以她随时能出来
She works u202dfor the mayor's office, so she can be out whenever.
佩顿 是我
Peyton, it's me.
抱歉这么晚还打给你
Sorry to call so late.
我需要你来接我
I need a ride.
今晚真是太可怕了了
Tonight's been a bloody 'mare.
我在码头
I'm at the marina.
好样的
Good job.
我还在找
I'm still lookin'.
谢谢
Thanks.
越快越好
The sooner the better.
杰瑞
Jerry!
已经在上下周的轮班了吗
You get next week's shifts yet?
还没呢
Not yet.
-不是澳大利亚 -不是
- Not Australian? - No.
再猜一次
One more guess.
那肯定是新西兰
Then it's gotta be New Zealand.
你真是个天才
You're a real GC, aren't you?
国内很多人
You know, a lot of people from the States
都没有听说过那个地方
have never even heard of us.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
《指环王》就是在那里拍的
They shot u202dLord Of The Rings there!
抱歉 稍等一下
Sorry, one sec.
我...我当时也在
I... I was in it.
不是吧
Get out!
你是个粉丝吗
You're a fan?
我是个粉丝吗
Am I a fan?
安格马巫王是戒灵吗
Is the Witch-King of Angmar a Nazgul?
当然是了
He sure is.
真是太棒了 我要疯了
This is amazing. I'm freaking out.
-你扮演了谁 -一个小角色
- Who did you play? - Uh, small parts.
一闪而过就看不到了
Just blink and you miss me.
我说过我据精灵
I said that I've seen
看了几千遍这部电影
the movie a thousand times in Elvish.
相信我 我肯定记得 你扮演了谁
So, trust me, I'll remember. Who were you?
精灵有"电影"的意思吗
Elves have a word for "Movie"?
我一般用来指"据传" 你到底扮演了谁
I used the word for "Story." So who were you?
一个精灵
An elf.
我就知道 我超喜欢精灵
I knew it. I love the elves.
和凯兰崔尔一起吗 还是埃尔隆德
With Galadriel? Or Elrond?
你参与了帕兰诺平原战役吗
Are you in the Battle of Pelennor Fields?
那是什么
What's that?
-你没有这个吗 -没有
- You didn't get one of these? - No.
上周发的
Came in last week.
杰瑞就有一个
Jerry's got one.
来嘛 让我听听
Come on, lemme hear.
我得警告你 我说得很烂
I'm warning you. I'm awful.
-就说一句 -好吧 是你非要听的
- One sentence. u202d- Okay, you asked for it.
伙计们 我是美国人
Hey, fellas. I'm an American.
我没有护照 掺水啤酒最好了
I never had a passport, and watery beer is the best.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表