剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
But it became clear how important it was.
亲密关系对夫妻来说意味着什么
What intimacy does for a couple.
亲密关系缺失又是怎样把他们分开
How lack of it tears them apart.
我的君王 曾面对过同样的恶魔
My liege and lord has faced down similar demons,
但还不至置他于死地
and yet, not a murder one.
他和他的僵尸爱人允许别人来分享床榻
He and his zombie lover allow others to share their bed.
丽芙
Liv.
那对你有用吗
Has that worked for you?
还算可以忍♥受
It hasn't been the easiest thing.
我想也是
I wouldn't think so.
警探
Look, Detective...
就算我丈夫想杀死加勒特
Even if my husband wanted to kill Garrett,
那也一定是个离奇的事故 首先
it had to be a freak accident. First of all,
加勒特是西雅图最棒的剑客
Garrett is the greatest swordsman in Seattle.
凯文能碰到他都是侥幸
It's a fluke that Kevin even touched him.
再说了 凯文用的是王者之剑 一把宽刃剑
Also, Kevin fights with Excalibur. A broadsword.
如果你想杀死一个穿戴盔甲的人
If you wanted to kill someone wearing chainmail,
你不会用宽刃剑
you wouldn't use a broadsword,
那应该用一把非常尖利的剑才对
you'd use something super-pointy.
就像是
Something like...
这个
this?
那不是王者之剑
That's not Excalibur.
加拉哈德 心地纯洁之人
Gallahad, the pure of heart!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve!
到你了
We're ready for you.
克里格先生 我们目前了解到的是
Mr. Kreeger, here's what we know.
你知道加勒特是人类
We know you were aware that Garrett was human
因为你发现他和你的人类妻子偷♥情♥
because you caught him cheating with your human wife.
你没有用王者之剑和他战斗
You didn't fight with Excalibur,
一把与亚瑟王同名的剑
a blade synonymous with King Arthur.
相反 你选了一把
Instead, you chose to fight
能刺入盔甲的剑
with a sword that could pierce chainmail.
-而且根据加拉哈德说的 -心地纯洁之人
- And according to Gallahad-- - The pure of heart.
在战斗过程中 你让兰斯洛特
During the fight, you tricked Lancelot into thinking
误以为你受伤了
that you had been injured.
当兰斯洛特卸掉护甲来帮你的时候
When Lancelot let down his guard to assist you,
你一剑刺入他的腹部
you thrust a sword through his gut.
你战斗的毫无荣誉可言
You fought without honor.
当他和我妻子上♥床♥时 他就已经丢掉荣誉了
When he slept with my wife, he ceded his honor card.
你只能骗他 因为他是比你更好的战士
You had to trick him because he was a better fighter than you.
更好的战士 更好的情人
A better fighter. A better lover.
还更英俊 更年轻
Certainly better-looking, younger...
但我还在这儿
And yet, here I am.
还活着 也不用进监狱
Still alive. And I'll serve no prison time.
我什么也不认
I admit nothing.
我们是角色扮演者 正在玩游戏
We were LARPers, playing a game.
然后加勒特假装成僵尸
and Garrett pretended to be a zombie
这就是他如何杀死自己的
and that's how he got himself killed.
这是陪审团会相信的
That's what a jury will believe,
你可以收起你的材料了 警探
so you can keep your pad, Detective.
我很难相信我们的前会计
I can't believe my former accountant
告诉我们的是真正的地址
actually told us the real location.
他似乎是渴望在最后时刻给人留下深刻的印象
He did seem eager to impress in his final moments
我的视力清晰如白天
and my vision was clear as day.
科尔曼轮渡站220号♥柜锁
Locker 220 at the ferry station on Colman.
来吧
Come to Daddy.
失望
Disappointing.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我不知该怎么跟你说
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
我看见科特把一个装满钱的
I saw Cotter put a black duffel bag
黑色呢布包放进了这个柜子
full of money in this locker.
那它到底在哪儿
Well, then where the hell is it?
丽芙 你不能随便把新人带过来
Liv, you can't just bring new people here.
你把每个人都置于危险之中
You put everyone at risk.
-新人需要核查 -对你来说新 先生
- New people need to be vetted. - New to you, good sir,
但对我来说是终生忠诚的人
but to me a lifetime of loyalty.
我带了礼物来
I come bearing gifts.
我想佩顿女士通过核查了
Consider Lady Peyton vetted.
想想那些会从中受益的人
Think of those who will benefit from this.
所有那些我们之前没办法纳入的人
All the people we weren't able to bring in before.
没事
It's all right.
进来
Come on.
遇到了点儿小麻烦
There were some hiccups.
怎么了
What happened?
几个北墙的守卫认为
A couple of the guards along the north wall
我们的收买♥♥费不够
decided what we bribed them isn't enough.
我们不得不找另一条路
We had to find another route.
-她真的很棒 -我 我很开心我们做到了
- She was a champ. - I'm... I'm so glad we made it.
这一路真是跌宕起伏
It was such a crazy drama getting here.
我应付不了韦利世界里的情况
I couldn't handle the Walley World situation.
"僵尸公园已关闭 前面的人应该跟你说过了"
"Zombie Park's closed. Walrus out front u202dshould've told you."
我们开始吧 我受够了生病
Let's do this. u202dI'm tired of being sick.
最值得骄傲的是
'Tis with the proudest of hearts
我将要实现我三个承诺中的最后一个
that I shall fulfill the third of my promises three.
真棒
Oh, great.
问个问题 所有的僵尸都像你一样说话吗
Quick question. Do all zombies talk like you
或者说 你其实是在中古嘉年华里工作
or do you, like, actually work at a Ren Faire?
爱达荷州的伊泽贝拉 欢迎加入僵尸兄弟会
Isobel of Idaho, I welcome you to the brotherhood of zombies.
带着真心永生
Live undead with a true heart
只行善事
and do naught but good.
需要多久才能生效
How long u202ddoes it take to kick in?
通常瞬间就好了 试试另一个胳膊
It's usually pretty immediate. Try the other arm.
对 或许是静脉的问题
Yeah, maybe it's like a vein thing.
-爱达荷的 -丽芙
- Isobel of-- - Liv...
-新来的 -不好意思
- Oh, Renegade. - Sorry.
这次划深点
Go a little deeper this time.
或许在脖子上试试
Maybe do her neck.
你今天吃东西了吗
Have you eaten today?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我要死了 是吗
I'm going to die, aren't I?
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表