剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
他一脸盛气凌人的样子
and he got all up in our faces like,
"你一点意思都没有"
"You're not funny!"
赶紧给我把这乱子解决了 麦克斯
Now get me u202dout of this mess, Max.
不然我们都得完蛋
Otherwise, we're both going down!
给 这是她的信息
Here. That's her info.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thanks. You're free to go.
以及我是个十分
And I'm a ten.
一个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的士兵冲着麦克斯怒吼
So a Fillmore-Graves soldier was screaming at Max...
"给我把事解决了
"Get me out of some mess,
不然我们都得完蛋"
otherwise we'll both go down."
他的名牌上写的是"G·马什"
His name tag said "G. Marsh."
我去找这个G·马什
I'll track down this "G. Marsh."
慢慢来
Take your time.
这些询问挑的我血脉偾张
All that sex talk made me horny.
能不能告诉拉维我先下班去摸屁♥股♥了
Mind telling Ravi that I left early to tap some ass?
没有问题
Yeah. I'll get right on that.
去拍屁♥股♥了
Tapping that ass.
那些人说三十字教堂
The guys said the Triple Cross Church
在一家改装过的三叉剧院
is in a converted XXX theater.
我都忍♥不住对你干了
The things I would do to you.
-三叉吗 -没错
- XXX things? - Yes.
我明白 我的屁♥股♥超级棒
I mean, I get it. My ass is grade A.
但你经常欲望这么强吗
But do you always come on this strong?
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我在破这个把妹混♥蛋♥的凶案
I'm solving the murder of this douchebag player.
不想再戴假发了吗
Get tired of wearing a wig?
没错 但我也觉得这个僵尸至上的牧师
Yes, but I also thought our zombie pride preacher
会更喜欢这副模样
would prefer this look.
永远在思考
Always thinking.
你有什么不懂饥饿的
赞美主
肯定是这里了
Well, this must be it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anybody here?
爱之修士教导
过来 快看 爱之修士教导
Come here. Look at this. The Teachings of Brother Love.
"人应该将自己献给自己的僵尸兄弟
"Man shall offer himself to his zombie brethren,
他的兄弟
and his brethren shall
应该敲开人的脑壳 取走他的大脑"
crack a man's skull and scoop his brains..."
-什么 -还有这个
- Whoa. What? - Or this...
"穿菲尔莫尔格拉夫制♥服♥的人
"Those who wear the Fillmore-Graves uniform
和希望我们被毁灭的人类是一伙的"
are in league with the humans who would see us destroyed."
好吧 这话可能有道理
Okay. Maybe he's got a point on that one.
爱之修士
Brother Love!
你好
Hello?
你有客人
You have guests.
好消息
Wonderful news!
-你们是来寻求救赎的吗 -不算是
- Are you here for salvation? - Not exactly.
-赎罪 -不
- Redemption! - No.
-宽恕 -我们是想来谈谈脑子的事
- Forgiveness? - We're here to talk about brains.
你饿了
You're hungry.
-我应该安顿他们 -不用
- I should pat them down. - No need.
不用
No need.
-我是爱之修士 -莱文
- I'm Brother Love. - Levon.
莱文
Levon.
-亲爱的 那你是... -丽芙
- And you, my dear? - Liv.
丽芙 肯定是个天使吧
Liv! Must be an angel.
珍珠般白皙的皮肤
With skin the color of the pearly gates,
配上乳白色的头发
and milky tresses to match.
正如神所希望的 那么自然
As the Almighty intended. Natural.
你们说你们饿了
You say you're hungry?
我们不是为了我们
We're not asking for us.
我们认识一些刚变成僵尸的人
We know a few newly-turned zombies
没法通过正式的渠道搞到大脑
who can't get brains through official channels.
我们听说你们这里能喂饱饥饿的僵尸
We heard you feed hungry zombies here.
我感到很心碎
I have a soft spot for the downtrodden.
你的大脑是从哪里来的
Where do you get your brains?
大多是死者的捐赠
Oh, donations u202dfrom the dying, mostly.
还有菲尔莫尔格拉夫
And a few brain tubes
残存的一些脑子
that fall through the cracks at Fillmore-Graves.
每周还能去食尸鬼餐厅免费用餐一次
A weekly free meal at Romeros.
食尸鬼餐厅 我认识那个店主
Romeros? I know the owner,
-塔克不是什么做慈善的 -你认识我儿子
- he's not exactly charitable. - You know my son?
你儿子 对 我儿子布莱恩
Your son? Yes, my son Blaine.
快如闪电 声如夜莺
Quick as a whip. Voice of a nightingale.
成功人士 还是单身
Successful to boot. And single.
一次性缺点
佐伊·沃德的那个朋友还是没有回复
Still no word back from that friend of Zoe Ward,
就是那个让自己朋友
the zombie who let her friend
用自己手♥机♥发威胁短♥信♥的僵尸
send threatening texts from her phone.
我觉得我上过那家伙
I think I banged that dude.
菜斯·格拉夫 没错 你上过他
Chase Graves? Yeah, you banged him.
我记起他了
I remember now.
他会说"丽芙 你为什么不给我打电♥话♥"
He's gonna be all, "Oh, Liv, why didn't you call?
我酒店房♥间上的骨雕对你来说没有意义吗"
Didn't the bone sesh on my hotel room desk mean anything to you?"
男人 看他看上去多悲伤啊
Dudes. Look at him. Look how sad he looks.
他可能正在写遗书呢
That's probably a suicide note he's working on.
看看你 莫尔小姐 终于顺应潮流了
Look at you, Ms. Moore. Finally with the program!
都结束了 哥们 我不知道你想让我说什么
It's over, dude. I don't know what you want me to say.
警探
Detective.
我们是来找你的
We've been getting the runaround trying to track down
一名下属
one of your men.
乔治·马什
George Marsh.
他是我们一起谋杀调查中的嫌犯
u202dHe's a person of interest in a murder investigation.
什么时候的凶案
When was the murder?
两天前
Two days ago.
-你们觉得是马什干的 -有可能
- And you think Marsh did it? - It's possible.
他没空
He's unavailable.
如果你们能回来 我可以要他明天过来
If you come back, I can have him here tomorrow.
没空
Unavailable?
不管他在哪里
There's nowhere he could be that's
从这里过去25分钟就到了吧
more than 25 minutes from here.
你们最快还是得等明天才能见到他
And, yet, tomorrow is as soon as you can see him.
毒理报告还要一分钟
I need a minute for the toxicology report.
丽芙改了归档系统
Liv changed the filing system.
现在死者都是按性感指数整理的
The deceased are now arranged by hotness quotient.
你在用探探 克莱夫
You're on Tinder, Clive?
克莱夫 探探
Clive? Tinder?
等等 所以说你和巴吉奥玩完了吗
Wait! Does this mean you and Bozzio are dunzo?
不
No!
恋爱需要用心经营 克莱夫
Relationships take work, Clive.
看看我和佩顿
Look at me and Peyton.
我们情路坎坷 但是我们没有放弃彼此
We had a rough go, but we didn't give up.
这不一样 我们俩可没出轨
It's not the same. We didn't cheat on each other.
没人出轨 我们不能做♥爱♥
No one cheated! We can't have sex together,
所以我们是开放式关系
so we're in an open relationship.
你们就不能让我们有点私人空间吗
Y'all wanted us to be the No Secrets Club.
好吧 你们做到了
Well, there you go.
你 你把你的配对都删掉了吗
Did... Did you delete your matches?
什么配对
What matches?
太糟了 真是太糟了
This is bad. This is really bad.
为什么你要把自己和
Why would you upload a photo of yourself
两米多高的斯文的合影上传上去
standing next to Seven-Foot Sven?
这是我警♥察♥学院的毕业照
It's my police academy graduation.
我穿制♥服♥的样子比较帅
I look good in a uniform.
这样吧 今晚我带你出去嗨 克莱夫
That does it. I'm taking you out tonight, Clive.
我可是神级僚机
I'm a phenomenal wingman.
我不喜欢出去玩
I hate going out.
对 我们知道 你的"讨厌"清单上标着呢
Yeah, we know. u202dIt says so here in your list of "Hates."
你还讨厌暖和的天气和《我们这一天》
You also hate warm weather, and This Is Us.
对 那就是情感绑♥架♥
Yeah, it's u202demotionally manipulative.
好吧 我去
Fine. I'll go.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表