剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
Just don't.
我们看到过拉维在吃管装大脑
We saw Ravi eating a brain tube.
如果他是僵尸 佩顿为什么还和他上♥床♥
How is Peyton sleeping with him if he's a zombie?
如果他不是僵尸 那他是什么
If he's not a zombie, what is he?
我是个混血武僧
I'm a halfling monk.
人们看到混血儿总觉得他们是小偷
People see halfling and always think thief.
但是你们没有注意到我扮演角色的样子吗
But, have you not noticed the way I've played my character, hmm?
独身主义吗
The celibacy?
我是如何引导阿努比斯的
The way I work the teachings of Anubis into conversation?
我对世俗财产的漠视
My lack of regard for worldly possessions?
你确定要为这么漠视
You sure jumped on those Bracers of Defense
世俗财产的人不要防御护腕吗
for someone who doesn't care about worldly possessions.
你有什么消息 贤者莫里斯
What news have you, Morrisey the Mage?
我研究了我们在班阳之战中
Uh, I've studied the map we won
从科诺福克那个蠢蛋手里
in that game of knucklebones with Ban-Yonn,
赢得的藏宝图
the idiot of Knoforks.
没有盗贼的话 我们的任务没戏
And without a thief, our mission is doomed.
各位冒险者
Fellow adventurers,
抱歉不请自来进入你们的营地
I apologize for walking into your camp unannounced,
但我看到这些营火
but I saw the fire,
希望我能找到营地
and I hoped I might find fellowship as well.
我不知道你看到了什么 但这不是...
I don't know what you saw, but this isn't...
我是香德大♥陆♥的布朗银狐
I am Foxy Brown of Shondaland,
最强的盗贼
the greatest thief in the realm.
不好意思 谁
I'm sorry. Who?
我的信息都在上面
All my information's there.
我追寻财富和冒险
I seek wealth and adventure.
我能听到一声"好哇"吗
Can I hear a huzzah?
好哇
Huzzah.
为了女王 为了国家
For Queen, for country!
好哇
Huzzah!
这场角色表上只有你的名字
This character sheet just has your name on it,
以及你有两百点攻击
and it says u202dyou have 200 hit points.
好像越多越好
It seemed like more was better.
好吧 请坐
Okay. Fine. Have a seat.
拉维
Hello. Ravi?
怎么回事 我听到了"好哇"
u202dWhat's going on in there? I heard huzzahs.
警方事务 完全机密
Uh, official police business. Strictly need-to-know.
好一个警方要务
u202dQuite a police emergency.
看来艾斯卡博尔骑士决定不要这个了 对吧
So I guess Sirjay decided to sit this one out, huh?
反正戒♥严♥...
What with the lockdown, you know...
把箱子打开 拉维
Open the briefcase, Ravi.
好哇
Huzzah?
我在大街上抓凶手
So, you know, I'm out on the streets trying to catch a murderer.
每周我都能抓到一名杀手
I catch a murderer every week.
-你知道佩顿在楼下吗 -真的吗
- Did you know Peyton is downstairs? - She is?
但你还是会留下坚持到结束对吧
But you're gonna stay and play though, right?
自己的家自己当 毛斯科
Be your own man, Mosco.
即便知道她在楼下 你还是坚持在这儿
She'll understand you staying up here playing D&D
玩龙与地下城 这种事她会理解的
while you know she's downstairs.
她怎么会知道我在玩龙与地下城
How will she know I'm playing D&D?
她会接到我的短♥信♥ 我这就发
Oh, she'll get the text I'm sending right now.
佩顿 亲爱的 我这一觉睡得真好
Peyton? Sweetie? What a marvelous nap!
我感觉精神振奋啊
I feel so refreshed.
妈 谢谢来电问候
Hey, Mom. Thanks for checking in.
挺好的 我今天和姑娘们出去玩了
It's good. I'm hanging out with the girls today.
要不晚点再跟你聊
Maybe catch you a little later.
妈妈 我晚点再打给你好吗
Uh, Mom? Can I call you back?
捉迷藏尸
你是哪位
And who might you be?
伊泽贝尔
Isobel.
幸会 伊泽贝尔
Nice to meet you, Isobel.
我猜
I assume
我来之前你没死对吧
you weren't dead before I arrived.
没有
No.
所以你没有起死回生是吧
So you haven't somehow sprung back to life?
因为那样就应该庆祝一下
Because that would be cause for celebration.
或许你一直都活着
Perhaps you've always been alive,
但是被误认为死亡了
but were mistaken for dead.
-不是 -那我猜不到了
- Nope. - I give up, then.
我是丽芙和佩顿的邻居
I'm Liv and Peyton's neighbor.
她们今晚要带我去看电影
They were gonna take me to the movies tonight.
然后就戒♥严♥了
Then the lockdown happened.
-这俩人在哪儿呢 -五楼
- And where are those gals? - Fifth floor.
当然了 有点心吃
Of course. Snacks.
所以你一看停尸房♥只剩你一人了
And so, with the morgue to yourself,
就决定爬进
you decided to climb in
我们放死人的抽屉里是吗
one of the drawers where we keep the dead?
没有前情提要看起来很怪是吧
Seems strange without context, doesn't it?
是 我很愿意听听前情
Yeah. I'd love to hear the context.
点心来啦
Snacks in the hizzouse!
抱歉等了这么久
Sorry it took so long.
看看我碰到谁了
Look who I met.
你们知道这位邻居是货真价实的天才吗
Did you know your neighbor is certifiably brilliant?
当然
True dat.
你另一个女朋友来的短♥信♥
Text from your other girlfriend?
夏延·长颈女士有什么要求
What does Miss Cheyenne Longneckings require?
"毛斯科·班迪维克斯在棘刺洞穴中摔死了"
"Mosco Bandywax fell to his death in the Cavern of Nasty Pricks."
你们谁听懂了吗
Does that mean anything to anyone?
只有黑森林里一位矮人老太太听得懂
Only to a little old halfling lady in Mirkwood
她在比尔巴克宴会上
who will have one less mince pie
可以少烤一份肉馅饼了
to bake during the Feast of Belbuck.
普塞拉夫人
Lady Pursella...
我们回来了 我们的远征圆♥满♥成功
...we have returned. Our quest is complete.
我们为您带来了土匪史克莱莉的头颅
We bring you the head of the bandit Sh-Krelly,
他劫持的人♥质♥以及盗走的王冠
the hostages he held and the crown he stole.
我看到你们损失了一名同伴
I see you lost u202done of your compatriots.
损失并不严重 殿下 我保证
No great loss, Your Highness. I assure you.
为表彰你们的英勇 我赐每人一颗宝石
For your valor, I present each of you a jewel.
宝石名叫苹果祖母绿
It's called an Apple Emerald.
显然 苹果说的大小而非宝石的色泽
Obviously, named for the size and not the hue.
我觉得可以告一段落了
So I guess this is where we wrap.
等等
Wait...
我们要在城♥堡♥里住一段时间吗
We're spending some time here in the castle?
-对 -好吧
- Yep. - Okay.
第一晚 我闯进莫里斯和乔巴爵士的房♥间
On night one, I break into Morrisey and Sir Choppers' rooms
偷走了他们的祖母绿宝石
and I steal their Apple Emeralds.
等等 她不能这么做
Wait. She can't do that!
我在早晨骑马时将我的宝石埋在了地里
I buried mine out in the field during my morning ride.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
不 早先我就说过这事了
No. I said something about this earlier.
我说过 "每天我都会埋藏我的宝藏"
I said, "Every day I bury my treasure..."
我们可以检查录像带
We could check the tape.
-你说啥 -看到那红灯了吗
- Say what? - See that red light?
不行 那段录像必须要毁掉
No. Mmm-mmm. That recording must be destroyed.
你别犯傻了
Oh, you're being silly.
这里所有的警员都会喜欢看的
All the detectives here are going to love it.
油管看客们也会爱死这段录像的
All of YouTube is going to love it.
你要是打算这么干 还不如一枪毙了我
If that's your plan, just take my gun and shoot me.
你这有点小题大做了不是吗
That's a little dramatic, don't you think?
我就要成为《星战》怪小孩了
You're telling me I'm gonna be the Star Wars kid,
你觉得我不该担心吗
and I shouldn't be concerned?
这是担心还是在挑战一名警♥察♥呢
Well, there's concerned, and there's asking for death by cop.
得了吧 你就这点能耐吗
Oh, come on, is that the best you got?
你忘了这个
You forgot this.
游戏大♥师♥
我们只是...
We were just, uh...
迷丘发生的事绝不外传
What happens in the Misty Dunes stays in the Misty Dunes.
我不是有意要这样的
I didn't mean for that to happen.
但已经这样了
But it did.
菜鸟周五那天我去了动物园
So I went to the zoo on Freebie Friday...
-然后呢 -很奇怪
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表