剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
我说我希望二号♥摄像机放在支架上
I said I want camera two on sticks,
而不是手拿
not handheld!
等他走到左边的舞台
And when he walks to stage left,
我要她在说"离她远点 贱♥人♥"的时候
I want him backlit like Ripley in Aliens,
他和《外星人》里的里普利一样发出背光
when she says "Get u202daway from her, you bitch""
你吃了某个拍MV的混♥蛋♥脑子
Just 'cause you ate the brain of some jackass
不代表你就变成导演了
who directs music videos does not make you a director.
其实就是这个意思
Actually, that's exactly what it means.
吃脑子就是这样的
That's how it works.
这是干什么
What's all this?
这全是为了你 我们的头号♥重要任务
This is for you, Mr. Number One on the call sheet.
我们要将你推向全球
We are taking you global.
这些墙壁已经装不下你了
These walls are not big enough to hold you.
你来布道 我来拍摄
You sermonize, I will film-atize.
然后我们发布出去 你会变成
And then we will put it out there and you will become
新世界秩序的精神领袖
the spiritual leader of the New World Order.
我已经是新世界秩序的精神领袖了
I'm already the spiritual leader of the New World Order.
我们只是要让大家都知道
We're just letting u202deverybody else know that.
副队 我知道你很忙
Lieutenant, I know you're busy,
但是再让我看一次吧 拜托
but just one more time, please.
没错 不过说真的 最后一次
Okay, but, u202dseriously, last time.
谢了 真是太有意思了
Oh, thanks. It is just so damn funny.
你和米歇尔上♥床♥了吗
You and Michelle knockin' boots yet?
不 不是这段
No, not this.
是丽芙用鱼揍那家伙的那段
The part where Liv beats the dude with the fish.
我不会接你的茬的 丽芙
I'm not doing this dance with you, Liv.
牵手了吗
Hand stuff?
听着 我们接吻了 就是戒♥严♥的那天晚上
Look, we kissed, the night of the lockdown.
我就知道
I knew it.
这很复杂
It's complicated.
听着 我爱黛尔 可是
Look, I love Dale, but...
我刚发现我好像有点迟到了
I just realized, I'm late for a thing.
等下再给我看
Show me later.
我也在思考我未来的每个阶段
I've also been thinking about how every future
该怎么办 还有孩子的问题
I've imagined for myself had kids in it.
我想当爸爸 丽芙
I wanna be a dad, Liv.
和米歇尔这样的人类在一起 那都不成问题
With a human like Michelle, that can happen.
僵尸不能领养孩子 所以 你明白
They're not letting zombies adopt, so, you know,
和黛尔在一起 就意味着
with Dale, that'd mean no kids...
永远不能要孩子
Ever.
寒冷线索季
听着 我喜欢笑
Look, I love to laugh.
我只是不觉得文斯很好笑
I just didn't think Vince was funny.
那我开涮很同意
I'm an easy target.
我管人事 大家都恨人事
I run HR, everybody hates HR,
但是我不会记仇
but I don't hold grudges.
不过我还是要说文斯
Although, I will say Vince
自己问题这么多 还好意思
is certainly a cheeky one to make fun of people,
取笑别人
with all his problems.
-他有什么问题 -他有很严重的洁癖
- What problems are those? - He's a crazy germophobe.
他连门把都不愿意碰
The guy won't touch a doorknob,
而且永远在洗手
and then there's the constant hand scrubbing.
现在还正流行流感
And with this flu going around?
拜托 如果文斯在场的话 他巴不得把皮扒了
Please, if Vince was here, he'd be crawling out of his skin.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
到处都有人咳嗽擤鼻涕
With all the hacking and sneezing,
想穿过警局简直就像是在皮氏培养皿上滑冰
trying to get through town is like ice-skating on a Petri dish.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
希拉正在和我说
Sheila here was expressing
她并不喜欢文斯模仿她
her displeasure with Vince's portrayal of her.
但没到想杀了他的程度 天啊
But not enough to kill him, my God!
听着 看看我
Listen, you look like me,
就会习惯那些盯着波看的男人
you get pretty used to guys staring at your boobs.
如果你不让我给你买♥♥一杯烈的
If you're not gonna let me buy you a shot,
就让我给你买♥♥杯啤酒吧
then let me buy you a beer.
拜托 和善一点嘛
Come on, u202dbe a little friendlier.
哥们 那是个男的
Dude, that's a dude.
你肯定觉得自己很搞笑吧
Bet you think you're real funny, don't you, huh?
你这个...
You piece of--
-怎么了 -我们得找病狗狗酒吧
- What? - We need to talk to number 25
垒球队25号♥谈谈
on the Sick Puppies softball team.
我去找
I'll track down a roster.
来了好多爱之信徒
There's a lot of love out there.
你就是今晚的焦点
And you're the man with the plan.
你今晚会大杀四方的 不过别真的杀人
You're gonna kill tonight, baby, but don't actually kill anybody,
因为这会放给所有人看
because people are gonna see this.
那是个玩笑 当然了
That was a joke, of course.
但是说真的 别杀人
But seriously, don't. Don't kill anyone.
-开始吧 -我喜欢你的热情
- Let's begin. u202d- I love that enthusiasm.
只是还有一个小想法
Just one small thought.
你可以不一开始就炒热到十
Instead of starting at a ten,
也许能从三四级热度开始
maybe you can start at a three or four,
然后发展到十
and then build to a ten.
只是个人意见
Just one man's opinion.
-山姆 -在 E先生
- Sam? - Yes, Mr. E?
开始
Hit it.
新的主题音乐 我的主意
New theme music. My idea.
不客气
You're welcome.
回答我 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Answer me this, brothers and sisters.
兔子会告诉狼什么时候能吃吗
Does the rabbit tell the wolf when it can be eaten?
不
No!
或者还是一开始就到十级吧
Or you can start on a ten.
法医
Medical examiner, huh?
现在这行肯定不好做
That must be a tough gig right now.
所有人都是死人 但是没人死
Everyone's dead, but nobody's dying.
要是那些僵尸成功蔓延开来
If those damn zombies have their way,
你很快就要失业了
you're gonna be out of work really soon.
意面真是
The spaghetti is
太好吃了 对吧 比利
so good, isn't it, Bill?
没错 亲爱的
Yes, dear, it is.
你没必要转移谈话内容
And you don't have to redirect my conversation
像我是个小孩一样 艾米丽
like I'm some kind of toddler, Emily.
听着 我很喜欢你
Look, I like you.
你比佩顿通常找的那些男朋友都迷人
You're a hell of a lot more engaging and personable
也有风度多了
than Peyton's usual boyfriends.
好了 爸 我们别谈这个可以吗
Okay. Dad, we're not doing this, okay?
天啊 佩顿 我是在夸他
My God, Peyton, I'm giving the man a compliment.
我宁愿你找个有个性有风度的法医
I'd much rather you settle for an ME with personality
总要好过什么都没有的货真价实的医生
than an actual doctor with none.
查尔斯法官...
Judge Charles...
我就是个货真价实的医生 而且你那不是夸我
I am an actual doctor, and you're not giving me a compliment.
你是在故意挖苦我 好刺♥激♥你女儿
You're taking a dig at me to get a rise out of your daughter,
我希望你马上停止这样做
and I want it to stop. Now.
这些肉丸一定很好吃吧
These meatballs sure are tasty.
我敢说 等时机到了
And you can bet when the time arrives,
他们会带着他们的草叉
they'll come with their pitchforks,
他们会带着他们的火把...
they'll come with their torches--
你哭是因为药物的原因
Are you crying because of the medical condition,
还是因为这把你感动哭了
or because it moved you to tears?
是药物的原因 但我确实觉得安格斯很有激♥情♥
The condition, but I did think that Angus was powerful.
剪辑呢 你觉得怎么样
And the cut? What do you think?
最后一个放大镜头显得没有必要
The zoom in the last shot felt unmotivated.
放大没有必要...
Unmotivated zoom--
去你的
Screw you.
我才不要坐在这里
I'm not gonna sit here
听一个哭哭啼啼的怪物评论影片
and take film criticism from some weeping monster.
是你问我意见的
You asked my opinion.
抱歉 我只是受不了打击 作品是我的孩子
I'm sorry, I'm just fragile. This is my baby.
该上传了
It's upload time.
加几个标签就上传
Right after we add some hashtags.
僵尸标签 末日标签
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表