剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
像驴子一样
braying like donkeys.
我告诉过你你会后悔的
I told you someday you would regret it.
这一天终于到来了
That day has arrived.
告诉我参与
Tell me the names
地下偷渡的每个共谋犯的名字
of every conspirator of the Underground Railroad.
吃瘪去吧[法语]
Mangez mon short.
肯定会很疼的
This is going to hurt.
头脑清醒的继子
告诉我名字
Give me those names.
大棒有用吗
How's the stick working?
大棒会有用的
The stick will work.
我们还是试试胡萝卜吧
Think we'll give the carrot a shot.
给她装扮一下 带她去我的办公室
Have her slap on some makeup and bring her to my office.
想象一下我知道反叛者是摩尔小姐的时候有多么惊讶
Imagine my surprise when I found out Renegade was Ms. Moore.
估计本来就有诸多迹象
I suppose all the signs were there.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
给你们一分钟告别
You get one minute to say your goodbyes.
那就是每人20秒
That's 20 seconds each.
-什么 -菜斯 讲点道理
- What? u202d- Chase, be reasonable.
或者摩尔小姐每供出一个
Or Ms. Moore can earn an extra minute
参与偷渡人犯的名字就能多一分钟
for each name of one of her Underground Railroad employees.
从现在开始
Starting now.
克莱夫 莱文的记录视频
Clive, Levon's documentary.
全在我公♥寓♥里一个饼干碗的优盘里
It's all on a hard drive in a cookie bowl in my apartment.
放出来 看看能不能让公众支持我们
Release it and see if we can get the crowd behind us.
记住这个脑子的我 克莱夫
Try to remember me on this brain, Clive.
爱你的这个脑子
This is the one that loves you.
没问题 搭档
You got it, partner.
我没法吃伊泽贝拉的脑子了
I'm not gonna get to eat Isobel's brain.
她会希望给你吃的
She'd want you to have it.
我们会救你出去的 丽芙
We're getting you out of this, Liv.
-但如果你不... -我们会让你抽身的
- But if you don't... - We're gonna get you out of this.
-你的脸 -十五秒
- Your face. u202d- Fifteen seconds.
如果他们要这么做 绝对要付出代价 丽芙
If they go through with this, they're gonna pay, Liv.
这绝对会是我的首要目标
I will make it my mission.
那他们可有得怕了
Then they should be very afraid.
我们经常说我们要扬名立万
We always said we were gonna make big names for ourselves.
看来当初许愿的时候应该说清楚些
I guess we should've been more specific.
时间到
Time's up.
除非你想再加点时间
Unless you wanna put another quarter in the slot.
我建议你们赶紧去排队占个前排吧
I suggest you camp out for seats.
听说好位置很快就没了
I hear the ones up front are going fast.
好位置的确很快就没了
Good seats are going fast.
他们肯定会在那里部署狙击手
It's safe to say they'll place snipers there.
-还有这里 -菲尔莫尔格拉夫 请出示文件
- There. - Fillmore-Graves. Papers, please.
等等 是我
Wait. It's me.
-梅杰 -有计划了吗
- Major. u202d- We have a plan yet?
还在想
Working on it.
佩顿 你有什么发现
Peyton, what'd you find?
我有一些好消息
Okay, I've got some good news.
她有好消息 什么
She's got good news, what is it?
离断头台约50码的距离有个下水道
So, there's a manhole cover 50 yards from the guillotine,
如果能带莱文和丽芙到那个距离
if we can get Levon and Liv that distance,
-就能救走他们 -有眉目了
- they can disappear. - We're in business.
你应该问问他
You should ask him.
拉维
Ravi.
他们准备好放出莱文的记录视频了
They're nearly ready to release Levon's documentary.
丽芙说放出来
Liv said to release it.
他们想只要你要不要给你自己的脸打码
They wanna know if you want your face blurred.
不要
No.
如果没用的话 他们也会来抓你的
If it doesn't work, they'll come after you.
嗯
Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
不 你不知道
Oh, no, you didn't.
我开玩笑的 我也爱你
I'm kidding, I love you, too.
我超[西语]爱你 我...
I love you mucho... I...
我无比[西语]爱你
I love you mucho grande.
我像匪徒般爱你
I love you like gangbusters.
直到无限永远 我在模仿汉·索罗
To infinity and beyond... I was doing Han Solo,
我觉得这样很有魅力
I thought u202dit would be charming.
的确有点美丽
It was a little charming.
我更喜欢后面比较没底气的那段
I mean, I like the groveling afterwards better.
我...我还能更没底气
I...I...I can grovel some more.
好吧 我20分钟后打给你
Okay, I'll call you back in 20 minutes
告诉你们电网配置信息
with the electrical grid information.
-再见 呆子 -再见
- Bye, dork. - Bye.
我爱你
I love you.
干得不错
Well-played.
在这里 这里 这里部署狙击手
Snipers there, there, there.
他们想从地下逃
They wanna get underground.
在这里和这里的下水道安排好人手
Booby trap the manhole covers here and here.
指挥官
Commander.
你该看看这个
You should take a look at this.
这是什么
What is it?
好像是我们的囚犯反叛者的一段
It appears to be a full-length documentary film
完整的纪录片
about the exploits of our prisoner Renegade.
丽芙·摩尔接管西塔图最大的
Liv Moore understood the stakes when she took over
人口偷渡组织时 非常明白其中风险
Seattle's largest human smuggling organization.
她的前任被处决时她就在现场
She was there when her predecessor was executed.
当大家都认为菲尔莫尔格拉夫的恐惧统治
She resuscitated the organization when others believed
卓有成效时 她重振了这个组织
Fillmore-Graves' u202dattempt at intimidation had succeeded.
旁白是保罗·拉德吗
Is that Paul Rudd narrating?
-听上去像 -保罗·拉德 他很容易抓到
- Yeah, sounds like it. - Paul Rudd, he's a good get.
没错
Yeah.
我们应该已经开始确认视频中所有人的身份了吧
I assume we've already begun identifying everyone in this video?
-当然了 长官 -一网打尽
- Of course, sir. - Round them up.
等待他们的只有重锤
There's an anvil in their future.
放开我 你这家伙放开我
Hey! Let go of me! Get off me, dude!
放开她
Let her go.
我想重新加入
I want back in.
我本来就指望你回来呢 你从没离开过
I expect you back, you never left.
好吧 这次我想要双份管装脑
Yeah, well, I want double tubes this time.
-我的家人在挨饿 -你只能领跟别人一样多的
- My family's starving. - You get the same tubes as everyone else.
我知道你在哪能找到利里怀特
I know where u202dyou can find Lillywhite.
我相信我们能额外找到几管脑子
I believe we can find some extra tubes
交换这种重要信息
for such valuable information.
排查完毕
Clear!
这汤还是温的
The soup is still warm.
镜子起雾了
The mirror's fogged up.
我们刚错过他
We just missed him.
他到底在哪
Where the hell is he?
那家伙是个菲尔莫尔格拉夫的警卫
This guy was one of the Fillmore-Graves guards
当时菜斯·格拉夫正威胁要吃掉我
when Chase Graves was threatening to eat me.
我们就先干掉掉他吧
Let's just waste him now.
-他们已经杀了不少我们这边的人 -过来
- They've killed enough of ours. - Hey, now.
柯蒂斯
Curtis.
这就是那个反叛者让我带回来的家伙
This is the guy Renegade had me bring back.
梅杰
Major.
他们归你了
The floor is yours.
你们称之为反叛者的女人 曾经是我的未婚妻
The woman you call Renegade used to be my fiancee.
我非常在乎她
She's someone I care about deeply.
听着 我知道菲尔莫尔格拉夫有多想保卫公园
Look, I know how Fillmore-Graves is going to defend the park.
他们不想被卷入枪击案中 我们要突袭他们
They don't want to get into a gunfight. We need to surprise them
并且要利用民众作为我们的优势
and use the crowd to our advantage.
上次处决的时候
At the last execution,
至少有一半现场的人都疯狂热爱处决
at least half the people there were fans of executions.
这次不会是那样了
Well, that won't be the case this time.
你想知道有多少人看过那部纪录片吗
You wanna know how many people have watched that documentary?
大约20万人
Almost 200,000.
人群会非常支持反叛者的
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表